Do we have to be "astrology´s bitch" ?

March 11, 2021 at 23:06 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Do we have to be "astrology´s bitch" ?
For lack of a better term...

Does anyone have to be astrology´s bitch, or lackey?

Everytime a bad transit comes around, do we really have to succumb to the negative energies ..or let whatever happens happen-- or do you think manipulation of these energies could serve you much better.

Our minds, our thoughts are powerful energetic forces. .most people don´t know how strong their thoughts are ---or the energies they carry are.

I´ve been studying astrology for years now, and after awhile, it does become tiring being a slave to it. As much as I respect the planets -- sometimes I think it´s better not to study it so hard, or as hard as I did and have.

No real point to this post... Random thoughts..I don´t know if anyone will understand where I´m coming from, but I´ll leave it here anyway

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
March 13, 2021 at 11:51
(Capricorn) Miss Capricorn » rohini moon
It´s me! :180:
March 13, 2021 at 05:24
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Rosincvist
"How did this vulgarly titled thread actually get to a third scroll"

Vulgarity sells
March 13, 2021 at 05:12
(Taurus) Rosincvist » rohini moon
How did this vulgarly titled thread actually get to a third scroll :47: :115: :47: :115: :47: :115:
March 13, 2021 at 03:16
(Virgo) rohini moon » nikkia
Hahahaha that song
March 13, 2021 at 03:15
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
Al Truism in full CoviDian regalia....reporting live at BNN
March 13, 2021 at 00:49
(Aquarius) nikkia » rohini moon
Al Truism :5: <- sounds like he would be a news anchor for Bullshit news network...

"Al Truism reporting live for BNN..."

Hysterical!! :44:

FISH -- thought of this song... too funny you guys!!!
YouTube
YouTube
March 13, 2021 at 00:40
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 13, 2021 at 00:35
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
He´s the news guy who berates people on the street for not wearing masks while his entire camera crew isn´t wearing them...
March 13, 2021 at 00:28
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
Al Truism :5: <- sounds like he would be a news anchor for Bullshit news network...

"Al Truism reporting live for BNN..."
March 13, 2021 at 00:26
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
I have no idea why, but the site will not let me post "al-truism" as a single word, hence the space in my response...

"Al Truism"... Sounds like one of Rohini´s emoji characters...

Maybe this guy? :44:<-----
March 13, 2021 at 00:24
(Virgo) rohini moon » nikkia
" Momentary happiness, yes! You can brighten someone´s day. But deep inner happiness, nope. That´s on them to achieve."

Word. Nikki. Word.

The individual has to truly be happy within themselves, before they can ever dream of making others happy. Work on yourself first, others come later.

I did agree with the rest of what you said, as well..I´ve never seen it either..

However, I did understand and agree with the point fish was making... Opposite energetic forces can *help* even the karma out.

I.e. If someone is greedy, try being more giving to others...start simplistically.. And work your way up.
March 13, 2021 at 00:23
(Pisces) fishscales » nikkia
"I´ve yet to see any jealous person turn this energy around and actually become a person who makes others happy"

I did not say make others happy...I said be happy for others...like when something good happens for them, etc.

I´m not sure what you would call it...Al truism?

Let´s say the word is al truism...so Al truism/jealousy...those are the polarities of Venus. (One set of them anyway.)
March 12, 2021 at 23:31
(Aquarius) nikkia » fishscales
Back to Venus and jealously... I´ve yet to see any jealous person turn this energy around and actually become a person who makes others happy. Not once.

Other people´s happiness is what bothers them to begin with. They lack happiness with self... and that´s a big thing to overcome.... and then to overcome it enough to give of themselves to ´make other people happy´ is a Herculean feat. So maybe for the 1 in 10,000 who actually achieved this, good for them! Must´ve been one hellava transformation!

Besides, I don´t think you can ´make´ other people happy. Momentary happiness, yes! You can brighten someone´s day. But deep inner happiness, nope. That´s on them to achieve.
March 12, 2021 at 22:51
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_ » rohini moon
Great :3: :79:
March 12, 2021 at 22:50
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_ » (dragonfly)
Very nice cheers to you my friend :37:
March 12, 2021 at 22:43
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
"Did you do that on purpose? :141:"

Uh...yes?

:61:
March 12, 2021 at 22:43
(Virgo) rohini moon » Morena_Lu
"Unhealthy competition is a continuous process, a never-ending cycle, A race of life. No matter what you do, someone will always be ahead of you, someone with a better everything, a better job, a nicer car, wealthy, more educated, a prettier wife, a more handsome husband, good children, etc."

Conceit. Conceit isn´t only thinking you are better than others, thinking in line of conceit is: "I am better than, I am equal too and less than."

Thinking of yourself as lower, and self-defeating is also a form of conceit. That form of thinking just leads to low self-esteem, and low self-esteem goes hand in hand with depression.

Point is to shed all of the negative thought processes. I was just thinking that astrology - being a slave to it could be counter productive to your thought process..

Everyone has the power to change the energy. It takes (a lot of) mind-power. Everyone has it, so little use it.

"If one regards himself superior or equal or inferior by reason of the body that is impermanent, painful and subject to change, what else is it than not seeing reality? Or if one regards himself superior or equal or inferior by reason of feelings, perceptions, volitions or consciousness, what else is it than not seeing reality? If one does not regard himself superior or equal or inferior by reason of the body, the feelings, perceptions, volitions or consciousness what else is it than seeing reality?"

— Samyutta Nikkaya
March 12, 2021 at 22:42
(Pisces) fishscales » nikkia
Every one of the "deadly sins" has a corresponding virtue on the opposite end of the polarity...

So all the energy is there, in one particular planet...both sides...

It just matters which side we try to express...the positive or the negative...

So yes, for most of us, that entails alot of work...

Astrologically, the work that needs to be done with a certain planet´s energy is easier or harder depending on that planet´s aspects...

But better than mentally analyzing any of this stuff is probably, I´d say, meditation...

The less ego, the more the cream rises to the top, so to speak...
March 12, 2021 at 22:33
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
"Everytime a bad transit comes around, do we really have to succumb to the negative energies ..or let whatever happens happen-- or do you think manipulation of these energies could serve you much better."

We can always choose how we will react. Sometimes it is the best to be silent if you don´t have nothing meaningful to say..

"Don´t speak unless you can improve the silence.."

People spend a lot of time in competing with others, who is right, who is wrong..

Race of life

While I was riding the bike, I noticed a man in front of me, about half a mile far. I noticed the man was traveling at a speed lower than me. So, I decided to overtake him. I had about a mile to go on the road before turning off.

So I started cycling faster and faster and every block, I was gaining on him just a little bit. Just within minutes, I was about 50 m behind him, So I gather all my strength and tried hard to overtake him, and finally, I was ahead of him. It was just like the last lap of the London Olympic triathlon.

And, finally, I caught up with him and passed him by. Within, I felt like a winner, “I won”. While he had no clue that we were in a race.

After I passed him, I realized that I had been so focused on competing against him that I had missed my turn, had gone nearly six blocks past it and had to turn around and go all back.

Isn’t that what happens in life, we spend most of our time in competition with neighbors, friends, family, trying to outperform them, or trying to be in front of them. While you were never in the race with them.

We use most of our time and energy in competition and instead of reaching our destination, we miss out on our own paths to our destinies.

Moral of the story:

Unhealthy competition is a continuous process, a never-ending cycle, A race of life. No matter what you do, someone will always be ahead of you, someone with a better everything, a better job, a nicer car, wealthy, more educated, a prettier wife, a more handsome husband, good children, etc.

Feel grateful for what life has offered you. Stay focused on your path and live a healthy life. There’s no competition in DESTINY. Run your own race of life and wish others well!:)
March 12, 2021 at 21:17
(Virgo) rohini moon » Leo Moon
"How people deal with negative outcomes is unique to each individual. "

How do you personally deal with such things? I´m just curious. I know how I do, but I´d like to hear from others
March 12, 2021 at 20:43
(Aquarius) nikkia » fishscales
"Venus for instance, in its lower expression, can create jealousy...but if we work on expressing its positive polarity, it can create happiness for others..."

That´s interesting. Are you saying that Venus could create jealousy for someone inside... and then by doing deep inner-work, that same formally jealous person could become someone capable of making others happy instead?
March 12, 2021 at 18:59
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I don’t think so Rohini.

You wrote, “ Everytime a bad transit comes around, do we really have to succumb to the negative energies ..or let whatever happens happen-- or do you think manipulation of these energies could serve you much better. ”

I think using the creative force we were given to affect outcomes is key to a rewarding life.

If a thousand people are presented with an identical set of circumstances, there will be many end results.

I also try to guard against the self fulfilling prophecy.

How people deal with negative outcomes is unique to each individual.

Is the glass half full or half empty?

Maybe using a smaller glass would be better.
March 12, 2021 at 18:36
(Virgo) rohini moon » RA_
Who is Miss Capricorn?
March 12, 2021 at 18:18
(Sagittarius) RA_
Do we have to be astrology’s bitch? We don’t have to be and we have a choice. I’m still new to this site and astrology in general. I don’t see myself going deeper since my capacity of learning things is quite difficult. I am aware that most of the members here live and breathe astrology for years or even it´s already someones life´s work. That can connect the dots to someone else´s life with accuracy. But these are the things that already happened. Through astrology, we can learn to see a ´glimpse´ of the possible outcome. So we try to follow the readings to make fewer mistakes or not at all by delaying and waiting for the right time. Though we only grow through experiences and learning from our mistakes.

Anyways, I´m borrowing these lines from Miss Capricorn,

"Even if not all stars are in a good position - I can handle any situation. My own experiences make me stronger. I´m a strong person. Well, I´m just a Capricorn :-)".
March 12, 2021 at 16:56
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » rohini moon
i was reading on the atmakarka yesterday.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »