Synastry aspects of extorsion

March 9, 2021 at 18:59 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Edy
Synastry aspects of extorsion
What synastry aspects denote extorsion of one or another part?
I mean this kind: "you divorce and will not see the common child", "you divorce amd I will make a hell from your life".

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 13, 2021 at 20:29
(Taurus) nutelina
Capricorn / Cancer :2:
March 13, 2021 at 07:57
(Gemini) Edy » windinthetrees
I totally agree with your observations...
I noticed that everyone who gave me a positive, helpful answer took a look to my natal chart.
I´m here to learn and thanks a lot for those who help me to acquire knowledge in this field.
March 13, 2021 at 05:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Victor_Valiant_
System message: Post has been written by user windinthetrees, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"You do realize that birth charts
are to understand personal innate traits of an person right?"

Are you part of the birth chart police?

I would say from my many years of life experience, that yes, you can see all kinds of potential, both in your own chart, showing possible harm from others, and in the chart of someone wishing to harm someone. It is always great to find better uses for the energies, but if you link up with a ´narcissist´ or worse ´psycho´ (trust me they are out there... and I could show the chart of one I have personally known) you can suffer damage.

Now what these interchart aspects might be... Pluto for manipulation, Neptune for lieing, Mars for aggression, Saturn for limitation. But a persons chart would have to show some potential lack of moral fiber for them to go so far as to hurt or attempt to hurt someone, especially in a serious fashion. And even then, people are not their astrology charts.

So... if your know someone to be harming someone seriously, you can look at their chart and usually find it. But... to say someone is going to actually act out badly toward others, or murder someone, say by looking at their chart. They may have ways of dealing with stuff and never harm anyone. But... in a compatibility chart, you can see potential issues that may come up. Some people push other peoples buttons, sometimes without meaning to. Some people are attracted but can´t really work out difficult issues.
March 12, 2021 at 18:09
(Gemini) Edy » LotusStar
Thank you! This is exactly the kind of answer I can learn a lot from!😊
March 12, 2021 at 17:57
(Virgo) LotusStar
Personally I think some Pluto hard aspects, Pluto/Mars especially can be about taking by force. But my book of rulership has extortion under Neptune and Uranus. Blackmail is under Neptune and 12 house. Threats under Mars.

However of course these things would manifest this way if the person itself is capable of it, has it in their nature.

I also always look where someone´s Mars is falling in anothers chart, and how it aspects the chart. Mars can harm and damage that house, when badly aspected.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »