Someone please Interpret these transits!!!

February 25, 2021 at 02:15 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) IManifest
Someone please Interpret these transits!!!
So my girlfriend of 11 years are officially
Separating and she’ has been like really aggressive lately (her natal moon is in Aries by the way) and we have a kid. Everything things get to this point she uses him against me every time. She tries to exploit my demons instead of facing hers. But anyways I was looking at both of our transits charts and comparing/ interpreting for today and it was so crazy how on point they were!! Can someone look at then and tell me what they think? Please lol thanks
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 27, 2021 at 18:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hey
This one shows better what is going on.

Transit Taurus Lilith over your progressed MC is just making you perceive things the right way and see the truth clearly, since periods when Lilith hits angles are usually an Eye-opening ones.
I would say that your lady probably always acted similar way, but now, you can see that more clearly and probably react more straightforwardly.

Aside Lilith, Pluto transit over your DC is pushing you to transform the way you approach relationships and to finally reject old and harmful patterns and to draw some new lines.

Saturn, being your Darakaraka (planet that represents your partner) at DC Aquarius trine 4th house Libra Venus is pointing that your ideal partner should be loyal, rational, intelligent but at the other side calm, balanced, home-loving, mother-like female, and if your current partner does not fit these basic standards, Pluto will likely put her away from your life path to make a room for the real one to come.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 27, 2021 at 17:25
(Scorpio) AstroHoe81 » IManifest
The chart isn´t showing up.
February 25, 2021 at 02:17
(Scorpio) IManifest
Here is her chart

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022