Galactic Center

February 23, 2021 at 06:23 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user windinthetrees, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Galactic Center
Currently at 27 :179: 04 (give or take a few minutes) This point moves very slowly, about 1 degree every 72 years.

Has anyone explored the meaning of this in astrology charts?

It is in my 11th house conjunct my :179::161:. It is exactly opposed my Mercury (which rules my Sun and Moon signs). Being in opposition to my Mercury it must make me extremely aware of something. Whatever that something is I guess its where I am going and belong.

:5:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 16, 2021 at 13:30
(Gemini) Edy » windinthetrees
Thanks a lot! :79:
These are details I could never find and I´m very grateful for telling me.
As well for the name of the homepage :1:
March 16, 2021 at 01:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Edy
System message: Post has been written by user windinthetrees, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Interesting! I have been researching some of the brighter asteroids, and
Flora, the Roman Goddess of flowers, Spring, plants, nature and fertility is in my chart conjunct my Venus (and wide trine to ASC, also Chiron). I love plants, have ´worked´ with them. I am a big nature lover. I checked your chart and yours is 13LI19. This puts Flora in a close grand trine with your Jupiter and Mercury. Flora is also in a wide conjuncture with your Uranus.

Floras apparent magnitude varies form 8 to about 11.75. This means it is sometimes visible with binoculars. I haven´t yet found a resource that will tell its magnitude prior to 2013. (I´ve been using http://theskylive.com) I would like to know how bright these asteroids are at time of birth, as they usually vary quite a bit.

:74: :74: :68: :74: :74: :68:
March 15, 2021 at 17:46
(Gemini) stigmí » windinthetrees
Thank you :74:

"You may feel responsible for doing something with all this wonderful energy"

Yes thats exactly what I feel...and I also feel that I have not full access to this energy :25:
March 15, 2021 at 15:02
(Gemini) Edy » windinthetrees
Yes, you are right, my Black Moon conjunct the GC, but the orb is too wide. It works with only 1-2 degrees.
I´ve worked as a teacher long time ago but my free will is definitely clipped. Now I work as a scientific researcher and my area are the crop plants. :1:
March 15, 2021 at 02:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
=====
I see that your Uranus is square your Nodes. That could indicate a sense of needing independence from situations of belonging. Your Ascendent (and GC) also trine the Nodes. So even if you are a free spirit from the stars, you still like to associate with the rest of us. :78: :83:

Your not the only one that feels like this. I´m joking here (mostly). We both have our Mercurys opposed the GC. Your GC on Ascendant, my GC on NNode. You probably have a much broader sense of things then a lot of people around you. Your Neptune is also conjunct both your Ascendent and GC and square Saturn. You may feel responsible for doing something with all this wonderful energy. Saturn is sextile Uranus (which squares your Nodes) so keeping some distance or freedom from ´group think´ may just be part of your path.

Your Mercury on Decendant also sextiles NNode. This means more :83: :65: with other people. You´re flexible and have an open mind.
March 15, 2021 at 01:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Edy
=====
I just checked the position of the Great Attractor, it is 14 Sagitarius. Does not impact my chart at all. My Mars is square the SGC.

I believe it is your Black Moon that is conjuct GC, not MC. That could be interesting to contemplate.

Yea, Pisces Moon is sensitive. Have you thought of working with children?
March 14, 2021 at 15:42
(Gemini) stigmí
There were already discusion about this and I think we didnt found out not much x)

I have GC conj ascendant...and I have many conj with important stars...maybe I am children of stars x) but I dont know it ; ) only thing, that I am always looking for or feel higher purpose and I feel like an alien to many people also friends or exfriends...
March 14, 2021 at 15:35
(Gemini) Edy
A well known Hungarian astrologer speaks about three key areas on the sky: the Galactic Center, the Super Galactic Center and the Great Attractor. I think their exact meaning can be found in some advanced astological articles. My MC conjunct the GC and my :160: conjunct the SGC exactly. I have no idea what impact they have on my life. Some people I consulted told me I should work as a doctor/healer especially having my :159: in the 10th house. But my extremly sensible :152: does not support me in this activity. I´m still searching my path.
February 28, 2021 at 10:05
(Leo) tomdos
It definitely has an impact. The galactic core pulses and releases waves of energy that travel through the galaxy and impact everything in a way still unknown to us. Their existence is only a recent discovery though they were predicted long time ago by some scientists. You may think of them as of waves of the creator. There is thousands of years between the strong waves, so its not a common thing. Weaker ones occur with hundreds of years gaps. It may actually be a game changer every single time, causing weather changes, Ice Ages, and maybe even DNA changes. Nowadays it is probably a high threat to sensitive technologies.

Besides the waves, I think the energy field and influence of the galactic center is so omnipresent that its astrological influence is questionable. Maybe in the cases of exact major aspects and especially conjunctions when it may amplify the effect of the placement / aspect. Just my personal theory. I have GC on exact IC and conjunct Moon. Makes a lot od sense in my case.
February 25, 2021 at 01:54
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The birthday of powerful psychic Elizabeth Serles Nachman was "presumably" a day prior to fashionista Oscar De La Renta. The very best fashionistas have to have their minds a year in the future to really be successful. :41:
I suggest the distinct possibility that the Elizabeth in question was swapped at birth so as not to be declared an Astrologic twin of Oscar De La Renta!
Where the Moon was could be argued, but not :153: & :156: they were definitely trine the Gal. Cen. in both cases! In Los Angeles I automatically pointed binoculars at the distinctive cluster of the Pleiades; Here in Santa Fe I repeatedly automatically pointed binoculars at the Galactic Center! :182: the :108: is not the last word in the paranormal. The distinctive :78:-cluster that is the Gal. Cen. also plays a role in psychic phenomena!
February 25, 2021 at 00:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ClifftheCause
=====
Thanks for the video. I found another one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
February 24, 2021 at 22:41
(Aries) ClifftheCause
Here is a decent video of an astrologer talking about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
February 24, 2021 at 00:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Just checked a few personal charts I have on file. A friend of a friend has NN conjunct GC in 8th/9th in opposition to Saturn. There is a Pallas Athena connection and this person has an Aquarius Stellium in the 10th house. The chart ruler is Venus and this is conjunct Sun as part of the 10th house stellium.

This persons career: United States diplomat. I have talked with this person and they have helped people get political asylum. They obviously can only do this in the country they are currently stationed in. So there is some civil rights activity in their profession. Lots of travel.

Just checked the chart of a famous person who supports civil rights (had been a lawyer). GC is opposed NN with a Pallas Athena connection. (no birth time). Both GC and NN are at the midpoint of Saturn and Sun, these two being in sextile to GC and NN.

There perhaps is a lot of available energy where ever the GC is, and energy available to planets contacted. Is there a spiritual meaning? I don´t know. It is not likely necessary as part of a basic interpretation. Pretty interesting none the less at least for those of us who have some contacts.
February 23, 2021 at 23:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
=====
I didn´t even notice your Mars on MC. Wow! Whatever GC represents it looks pretty active in your chart.
February 23, 2021 at 12:05
(Sagittarius) Psyle
The earth (♁) has a material influence (the sublunary sphere of mortals and heroes), the solar system (☉) has an astrological influence (The encosmic planetary gods, Saturn´s karmic domain, Plato´s wheel of fate) and finally the Galactic Center (•) (known as a hypercosmic god) has a spiritual influence which goes beyond astrology and karma. The ancients called it the mysterious Eighth Sphere (the Garden of Eden).

"Then, being naked of all the accumulations of the seven Rings, the soul comes to the Eighth Sphere, namely, the ring of the fixed stars. Here, freed of all illusion, it dwells in the Light and sings praises to the Father in a voice which only the pure of spirit and the angels may understand. Behold, O Hermes, there is a great mystery in the Eighth Sphere, for the Milky Way is the seed-ground of souls, and from it they drop into the Rings, and to the Milky Way they return again from the wheels of Saturn"

~ Hermetica I.26

Notice how each plane´s motion goes against the motion of its neighbor: the physical plane (earth and its spin: clockwise for the apparent motion of the sun), the cosmos (planets and zodiac: anticlockwise), the hypercosmic abode (fixed stars: clockwise/retrograde, the precession of the equinoxes).

Despite the radical difference between these three levels of existence, the eighth sphere could still play a role in a new kind of science called "galactic astrology". The galactic year (250 million years) could represent the seeding cycle of new divine souls (through the biological kingdoms), at the rate of the 26 000 year civilization cycle (axial precession). Which brings us to the vedic science of cosmic cycles. A flow of ascension and descension (solve and coagula in western alchemy) from the Absolute (Prime Mover, the fifth element) all the way down to earth.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 23, 2021 at 07:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » windinthetrees
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yeah, and my Mars is at MC, I see :23:

Interesting thing to explore...

Pluto trine is nice and powerful touch to everything
February 23, 2021 at 07:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
=====
Looks like you also have a grand trine with GC and :152: and :155:. and Your :182::151: is in square aspect. I forgot to add that my Pluto is trine and my Neptune sextile. Maybe someone else here will have some ideas.
February 23, 2021 at 07:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I like new stuff :75:

I have it in conjunction with my Neptune and in opposition to Vertex.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »