Feature to find most compatible users / celebreties?

February 15, 2021 at 05:23 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) graygray
Feature to find most compatible users / celebreties?
I don´t see a way that we can currently search by most compatible in relationship to our own charts when making queries either based on users or celebrities. I think a feature to show us celebrities or registered users we are the most compatible with in terms of synastry would be really revolutionary--like a "search by most compatible".

This would help us find artists to enjoy and other users that we could form great relationships with.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 19, 2021 at 01:24
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Petr9
I´m confused... where would be the trouble?? Or difference?? Isn´t this site like a dating site already for those single and looking???? :25: :63: :63:
June 18, 2021 at 19:50
(Virgo) astreo » graygray
´´ Astrology is one of the most interesting things I have ever come across, because it is so real but so commonly disregarded as a mythological thing ´´.
Very true.
June 18, 2021 at 18:26
(Sagittarius) graygray » Petr9
I think it would be revolutionary! I hope that you add the feature one day. It certainly seems in line with the theme of the website right? Seeking and meeting people. Astrology is one of the most interesting things I have ever come across, because it is so real but so commonly disregarded as a mythological thing, and I think something like this would be infinitely more meaningful than any other social media platform.
February 17, 2021 at 12:57
(Pisces) fishscales » Petr9
"because once I implement it, this website will turn into dating site ... and it will consume all my (free) time :14: :23: ..."

I believe you´re definitely right about that.

Can you imagine?

Drama city.... :94:
February 16, 2021 at 22:59
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
This feature is on my todo list since the beginning of this website ... and I´m still boycotting it to implement :32: ...

because once I implement it, this website will turn into dating site ... and it will consume all my (free) time :14: :23: ...

meantime:
https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…
(there are lots of artists you could enjoy :))

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »