How much do male zodiac signs like me?

February 10, 2021 at 22:28 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Anushka42
How much do male zodiac signs like me?
Hello! I want to make a survey on which signs, generally are attracted to me, from most to least, so I´m asking you to give me a mark from 1 to 10 on hiw much you like me.
Thanks.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 26, 2021 at 20:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Anushka42
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Naturally relationship houses are going to come towards you. Taurus is the 7th house of relationships.

Relationship houses are 3rd, 11th, and 7th house.

5th house your dating, sexual, romantic relationships.

8th house is sex for sure and marriage, share resources, the original house of Scorpio ruled by Pluto.

2nd house original house of Taurus.

10th house can show your marriage partner as well.
May 26, 2021 at 19:42
(Aquarius) Anushka42 » Signal526
Where is my Adonis? Venus is in aries, psyche in scorpio and eros in sagittarius.
By the way, I think that Adonis represents the male I like, not that one that likes me.
May 26, 2021 at 19:40
(Aquarius) Anushka42 » goldenlion32
This makes more sense.. But usually even taurus is attracted by me. I noticed that earth signs are most attracted.
May 26, 2021 at 18:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think this will help you out a bit, because you have the fixed cross: Leo, Aquarius, Taurus, Scorpio, and usually the Cardinal Cross: latches on to this in Sexual Entertainment, Attraction the opposite sex.

As you can see you have Sun in Aquarius attracting them to you, and Saturn the older masculine, and Mercury in Aquarius which represent the masculine and money or Aquarius conversation.

Mars in in Cancer and Jupiter in Libra, Neptune in Capricorn, Uranus in Capricorn. (Cardinal).

So this is the signature you have in your personal chart that attracts those masculine too you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
May 26, 2021 at 18:47
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
You’re an Aquarius….everyone loves You!

:2: ( or is that just my Leo Moon showing?!). :4:
May 26, 2021 at 18:27
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
Okcupid lists people´s zodiac signs. Maybe make an okcupid and see the signs of the people who favorite you.

I discovered I´m most sexually attracted to Leos.
February 11, 2021 at 17:20
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Anushka42
It´s easy given the awe of elements in Tarot to forget that the modalities are AT LEAST as important; I have middle decan Capricorn Vertex trine middle decan :172: :151: trine middle decan :176: Vesta completing a trigon with the Vertex............... that may all be Earth, however in the three modalities
February 11, 2021 at 15:07
(Aquarius) Anushka42 » IIyyaarr13
A trine means that is of the same element, is that right? Must must be both mars and venus or mostly venus, or mostly mars?
What do you mean with "a different modality"?
February 11, 2021 at 14:53
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Anushka42
Men can have an overabundance of planets in the feminine signs and still be quite male!
The trine or triangle is the one really positive major aspect reduced to a symbol or hieroglyph!
Most trines are from the same element to a different modality with same element but it is not an absolute!
February 11, 2021 at 14:08
(Aquarius) Anushka42 » IIyyaarr13
What is the triangle? Do you mean those eho have venus and mars in my venus, aries? And those who have venus in cancer, my mars? Explain it to me better, what you mean.
And what mark would you give me?
Thank you.
February 11, 2021 at 14:06
(Aquarius) Anushka42 » sprag
Thank you Sprag
February 11, 2021 at 13:48
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
There are bound to be a few men who have :154: :193: :155:, :155: :193: your :154:, :154: :193: your :155:, Pluto and minor planet Juno count as well.
Saturn can sour as only Sauron can!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »