Compatibility synastry

February 10, 2021 at 16:22 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) amandaallansson
Compatibility synastry
Hi! Can anyone pick up anything from this synastry? Is this a karmic relationship? We´ve been having a quite turbulent and even destructive past together. Recently we gave it another chance since he had turned his life around by letting go off his addictions. But he has also struggled with his sexuality and intimacy issues his whole life. Which was one of the major reasons in which I´m no longer willing to continue further down this relationship. Because I know that I deserve better

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 11, 2021 at 03:45
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » amandaallansson
Awesome! Thanks!! 😊😊
February 11, 2021 at 00:59
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » JessSezItSoftly
Yes I agree with you as well! I will find someone better! Aww thank you! I appreciate that! I´m also here for you if you ever need to talk!
February 11, 2021 at 00:41
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Yes, I think after reading the rest of what you were explaining, I stand behind what I just talked about... and if you already started with the closure, I´d focus on a new relationship with someone that will love and value just how wonderful you already are!! I´m here if you ever need to chat! Be strong and go find what you´d like to have! Or in other words put yourself out there and let yourself be found!
February 11, 2021 at 00:33
Sorry, I´m reading your other posts! I´m behind! One sec!
February 11, 2021 at 00:31
I hear what you´re saying... what I´m gathering based on my life experiences and 39 years of relationship knowledge.... Hes definitely not going to be that guy you want and need long term.... it sounds to me that he loves you as a friend and companion as you mentioned. But if hes not talking about a future with you as life partners like marriage, he will eventually find someone he wants to sleep with, wants to be intimate with and wants to share the rest of his life with.... Hes obviously attracted to you for more than one reason... he trusts you obviously to a certain point , he may even see your relationship as a benefit to him right now for whatever reason... doesn´t want to be alone , especially during his confusing journey and sober journey etc.... I´m a scorpio so I totally get what you are saying... and the things important to you like sex and intimacy (yeah!! Can I get a high five!!🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️😃😃😃) it very much sounds to me that you are going to be the one hurt and angrily disappointed in the future waiting for something to improve without having any reason to hold on... a big reason why I married my gemini (there was many actually) was because he always talks about wanting me in his future and forever.... that´s enough to work through any problems because you both know you want each other for the rest of your lives good or bad! You have a priority mutual goal! That´s what you need!! Go find yourself another gemini! They are out there!! Go find another sexy one that wants you in their future. 💖
February 11, 2021 at 00:19
Yes he wants to be with me. It´s almost been two weeks now of our break. No I don´t feel like that at all. What I thought we had left of our connection in regards of our friendship connection feels also gone. At least at my end. Now there was another aspect which caused me to feel this way of leaving him. But it´s personal so it doesn´t even make sense if I wrote it here. And the thing is I´ve already started to let him go. I feel lighter by every day that goes by. It was hard in the beginning. Now I´m not sure if we will ever cross paths again. But I think we both need to heal and focus on our journey.
February 11, 2021 at 00:11
He wants to be with you still though?
You feel like you´re not getting your needs met in many ways? Keep hoping, keep trying , keep waiting, keep yielding, etc?
February 11, 2021 at 00:08
I know that if he has issues in the past especially with addiction, that can 100% be a big reason for his lack of sexual activity and intimacy period...
February 11, 2021 at 00:06
Yeah that could be the reason! I´m glad you two are happy together at least!! My moon is in virgo lol. So maybe not a good match with his leo moon lol. He wants to shine while I want to retreat back into a secluded place where I can just be myself lol. Now I was more extroverted when we first met in person while he was the one who was more introverted haha. Now we have switched roles(could also explain why he was so introverted due to his previous drug abuse)
February 11, 2021 at 00:05
Interesting... so by sexuality you mean his disinterest in sex or is he questioning which sex hes attracted to?
February 11, 2021 at 00:01
I think one of the things that keeps my husband and I together (astrology speaking) is that my moon is Leo and his is gemini so I think that´s a good emotion compatibility air and fire.... opposites attract and compliment so to speak I think... 🤔🤔🤔 but I know a thing or two about geminis that´s for sure... lol I love mine to pieces tho...
February 10, 2021 at 23:50
Oh how funny!! So maybe I´d be a good person to talk to about him... lol 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
February 10, 2021 at 23:47
My partner who´s in the synastry
February 10, 2021 at 23:44
Me and who??
February 10, 2021 at 23:39
Thank you! I really appreciate that. I did notice however that you two share Ac, Ic, Dc and MC aspects! And moon in leo too!
February 10, 2021 at 23:35
I married a gemini! Lol so I understand a little bit what you´re saying... I´m not educated enough in astrology to know how to read charts but I have some of my lifes experience on astrology... doesnt say a lot but I´m here if you need someone to bounce thoughts off of!
February 10, 2021 at 23:22
Yes, I´m the scorpio in the chart
February 10, 2021 at 23:00
Is your beau a gemini??
February 10, 2021 at 20:28
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » Psyle
Oh wow! That´s such a coincidence! I can really relate to that story with my previous relationship lol. For us it was also a question of having different outlooks on spirituality and beliefs that was the dealbreaker. I´m a very spiritual person so I need a partner who has undergone a similar journey as me, by dealing with our inner demons and has a similar journey as me ahead spiritually and psychologically. If there´s no depth in regards of that, or if a partner are unable to question the world around him then it´s impossible to keep up with me. I understand that I´m a very picky person, but I´ve developed a high level of self respect from a former abusive relationship. So I know what I deserve and I know what I want.
February 10, 2021 at 20:14
(Sagittarius) Psyle » amandaallansson
Last summer I was at the beach surfing with an old friend of mine (Gemini Sun, ascendant Scorpio) and he jokingly told us that such a coexistence (those 2 signs) is kind of hardcore. There was a Gemini-Scorpio couple around when he said that. A few days later that couple had emotional outbursts. The Scorpio girl (very strong Scorpio energy : Sun-Mars-Pluto conjunction in Scorpio!!!) was making the Gemini dude paranoid and jealous. But in truth she wasn´t really cheating on him. I was drawing Tarot cards and that made him paranoid too. It was rough but funny to witness at the same time. The guy´s sensitive Venus in Taurus was being triggered and many demons of his.

So with that being said, and with your recent report, I kind of agree with our previous description of Gemini-Scorpio relationships lol

The two devils of the Zodiac :4:
February 10, 2021 at 18:57
Oh and I don´t have the date or the time when we first met since it happened many years ago online. My web history is definitely cleared since then
February 10, 2021 at 18:55
Hey Psyle! Long time no see!

Oh that sounds interesting with that Scorpio/Gemini aspect! Yes the 6th house issues can be perceived mostly in our past since we did end up living together for a short period of time as friends. I was the on searching for a job and he did not. We were both low on money but the rent and our food was taken care of by our families. As of recently going through a long distance relationship we have switched roles. He´s the one who is most active while working a 9-5 job. And I´m the only inactive but I´m working on my books etc. And even today we lacked the financial means to see each other in person(besides the pandemic). We got into a huge fight though which was the dealbreaker for me a week ago. Not sure I can continue anything with him after that, besides I feel like he´s not the one for me or for my future for my highest good.
February 10, 2021 at 18:44
(Sagittarius) Psyle
Hey amanda it´s been a while!

Well at first glance (synastry) it looks like a relationship on a personality level (conjunct Moons), on a sexual level (conjunct Mars) and on a generational (similar age so the slow moving planets are conjunct) and somewhat on a solar level (exact quincunx between the Suns).

I´ve often seen strong magnetic relationships which presented conjunct Moons and opposite Suns. Here your two Suns aren´t opposite but they are in exact quincunx. This Scorpio-Gemini alchemy (quincunx) brings 6th house issues to the surface. Thus it´s an uncomfortable relationship based on healing and practicality. Each of you are probably mirroring each other´s negative aspects.

Now was it a karmic relationship? As of now I don´t see any indications of that in the chart. Perhaps the transit chart (the date of your first encounter) will bring more information. You´d have to look at the SN´s transits in particular. They are often linked to magical karmic encounters (from my personal experience and from other people´s experience).

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »