Vedic astrology/Jyotish /Spiritual remedies/Ayurveda

February 7, 2021 at 15:06 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Datta108
Vedic astrology/Jyotish /Spiritual remedies/Ayurveda
Namaste, not sure if there´s a space for this topic, kindly use it to help others who are suffering using Astrological knowledge. Is there any vedic astrologers on this site kindly come forward thanks!

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
January 19, 2022 at 17:09
(Sagittarius) Sus » Datta108
I´m just learning about it. I´m trying to find a close vedic astrologer in my country but it ain´t easy.

I´m reading all I can but its not easy either. Plus, as I reasearch in the web, there are different schools
January 19, 2022 at 02:39
(Capricorn) Datta108 » OS*
That´s a wise move since Saturn Maha dasa and Ashtama Sani are operating at the same time,Saturn is said to appreciate humble austerities and helping others, especially the elderly and disabled 🙏🕉
January 19, 2022 at 01:54
(Scorpio) OS* » Datta108
Thank you so much🙏🦋✨

I am taking noted of this, and will put in practice. I really appreciate.🌼

you mentioned Komilla Sutton the other day, I picked up her book on Nakshatras. I think it´s a very good one for a beginner like me, she explains very well. I have a little hard time following her youtube channel but appreciate how she explains, and is very spiritual. the explains the mantras. etc.

Im also considering fasting on Saturdays, I already do lots of charity, give to people in need but I need balance and structure in my life, by understanding myself through astrology.
January 19, 2022 at 01:36
(Capricorn) Datta108 » rohini moon
Haha sounds like something they´ll name!!
I´m well and better than last month thankfully....
Yes almost 1 year on the Forum didn´t realize how quickly that went..
January 19, 2022 at 01:31
Haha, that´s the first technique I learned too!!
It´s such a simple thing to do too,just be aware of where the moon is and you´ll get a fairly good understanding of what the day will bring.
Besides the Chandra ashtama phase, when the moon enters the 4th house from natal moon and the 12fl house from natal moon are also said to be inauspicious(moon in the 10th and 11th usually bring gains and good news)

Yes I agree, if you go too deep into details and analyze absolutely everything you´ll fall down a rabbit hole and get lost, they´re are hundreds of things that can side track someone.

Here´s another thing to keep in mind that works pretty well:

If you want to know how your day will be,look where the moon is in relation to your natal moon.

If you want to see how your month will be,see where the Sun is placed in relation to your moon

If you want to know how your year will be, see where Jupiter is from moon

If you want to know how the next 2 and a half years will be ,look where Saturn is.

So Saturn has the most important position in Transit and Jupiter comes in a close second and with remedies and God´s grace can sometimes supersede Saturn´s effects. One though has to juggle a few factors, say Saturn is favorable but Jupiter isn´t and the Sun is unfavourable and the moon is in the 12fl,what are the results for that day??? With time and experience you´ll know what to expect...

These are techniques to use for basic predictive purposes, thier not 100 percent accurate but will give you a good idea of what will transpire in a given time; The Maha dasa system is the key and is essential in Jyotish but takes year of study to be proficient in,transits are much easier to remember and utilize 🙏🕉
January 19, 2022 at 01:15
(Virgo) rohini moon » Datta108
necronomicon... the next variant?!

almost a year ago already since this thread... time flies..

I hope you´re well Datta..

:1:
January 19, 2022 at 00:49
(Scorpio) OS* » Datta108
Namaste
Datta, I agree with you. I´ve learned more things about myself through the Nakshatras in the last months than I have with western astrology in the last years.

perhaps one day I will look into predictive techniques. Rohini also gave a really good advice here; that it is truly important to have a strong understanding of the 27 nakshatras. I get very curious, wanting to know, research everything and tend to focus on All the details. too often forgetting the bigger picture, looking within (meditations) and to use my intuitions.

my first prediction technique I learn from you. I always pay attention now when my moon is in chandra ashtama, making sure I don´t have to deal with too many things during those 2-3 days, no meetings or appointments, no imp decisions. ideally I stay home.🙏✨🦋
January 18, 2022 at 13:43
You´re very welcome, I´m glad you have benefited from jyotish,in my first one hour reading with my mentor I learned more than the prior 15 years dabbling in western astrology!!

Especially if you´re interested in predictive astrology and actual event predictions,there is nothing that I´ve come across in my 55 years that is as consistently accurate as Jyotish and in the hands of a God gifted Master astrologer it´s simply mind shatteringly enlightening,a great blessing to rescue one from thier own heavy karma🙏🕉🌻
January 17, 2022 at 01:28
(Scorpio) OS*
im not a vedic astrologer nor do I plan to ever be. only recently I have started to learn about nakshatras. joytish vedic has brought more clarity about myself in last few months than western astrology could have ever done in the last years that I have studied.

there is so much to learn. and just reading this tread has been helpful, to me.

thank you :68:
October 7, 2021 at 18:07
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Astro Seek User
Namaste greetings to you🙏🕉
July 18, 2021 at 04:23
(Pisces) Sarvesvara.BVKS » Datta108
Nice to know about you.

Regarding my learning, I have been following astrology for a long time, but serious learning astrology for 3+ years now. M<ostly self learning.

Personal learning through couple of senior friends who have taken role as Guru - they are from Tamil Nadu.
July 18, 2021 at 03:57
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Sarvesvara.BVKS
Just realized you´re born on March 19th,my beloved mother was born on same month and date btw 🙏
July 18, 2021 at 03:41
Hare bol!! My Gurumaharaj was from Tamil nadu and built an ashram and temple there near Salem or Pudukkottai,I´ve never been there but I´m planning on hopefully living there one day.
He was from the Dattatreya sampradaya and his spiritual master was an Avadutta. I met him in new York in the late 90s when he was living in Queens and he taught me jyotish for 19 years until his Maha samadhi in 2018.
I have some friends who are devotees of Lord Govinda but they left isckon in the 1990s and opened thier own temple in new York but is has closed.
How many years have you studied Jyotish and who was your teacher??
July 18, 2021 at 03:18
(Pisces) Sarvesvara.BVKS » Datta108
My native is Tamil Nadu. And, currently I am in Gujarat.
Am linked with ISKCON.
July 17, 2021 at 14:38
Namaste brother, what part of India are you from and what sampradaya???
July 17, 2021 at 11:45
(Pisces) Sarvesvara.BVKS
Interesting discussion(s) in the introduction post. Happy to see.

Namaste @datta108, myself from India - learning Vedic astrology (jyotish).
February 8, 2021 at 21:45
Yes!! It was that shocking upon first reading it in my 30s that it opened my mind to so called miracles,they are child´s play to Siddha´s which my teachers spiritual lineage belonged to..These are highly evolved Maha yogi´s who have acquired the Ashta Siddhi´s, the 8 super natural abilities that are exceeding rare to have.
February 8, 2021 at 03:46
Necronomicon :61:
February 8, 2021 at 03:30
Oh yeah definitely,his Aghora trilogy is stunningly amazing (even though I dont understand all of it!!),just read the first chapter of Agohra and you´ll be wondering if you have a vedic biography in your hands or the Necronomicon!!
February 8, 2021 at 02:56
I like Robert svoboda. Has some good information. Need to check Him out again, been awhile.. Thanks for reminding me!

February 8, 2021 at 00:54
Some of them I´ve checked out,usually I watch when a Jupiter or Saturn transit is comin up and most dont get the predictions accurately or just too western style or something is lost in translation, Ek dillip tells it like it is and pulls no punches..I also had a reading by James Braha the astrologer who wrote that famous book(the book is real good for beginners),wasn´t what I was hoping for in a reading oh well..Robert Svoboda is someone I would like to talk to,his books are indispensable imo,especially Agohra and The Greatness of Saturn which is are both in my top ten books of all time.
February 8, 2021 at 00:24
I know of him. I personally really enjoy Punneits Astrology, he takes a really unique way to explain things that I like a lot. You may be talking about Vanita Lenka? She´s the only Indian woman I watch. Other than that I like "exotic astrology" too. Astrosaxena and KRS is obvious, has the biggest vedic library on YT. . He definitely has become a knowledgeable astrologer
February 8, 2021 at 00:11
I think out of all those YouTube guys,Ek dillip Kumar is close to what I was taught,and also maybe that English/Indian woman Loka I think??? Not sure of her name, most everyone else is either not too accurate or not very interesting to me
February 8, 2021 at 00:00
Haha nah,it was Ronnie gale dryer..I actually had the session recorded on cassette it was that long ago 😁
February 7, 2021 at 23:35
Was the woman Joni Patry by any chance? She says that "dark night of the soul" quite often and has written books.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »