Relationship

February 1, 2021 at 13:14 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user virgopiscescancer, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Relationship
What Sun and Moon should my partner have? Are there any indications, looking by my chart? Would a person with Aquarius sun and Taurus moon be a good match?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 2, 2021 at 16:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Geodyk
System message: Post has been written by user virgopiscescancer, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you very much :)
February 2, 2021 at 14:39
(Cancer) Geodyk » virgopiscescancer
Thanks for that - I had already seen their chart but not looked at your own so apologies.

I´m not an intuitive type of astrologer so I´ll say what I see which is that their Saturn is in opposition to your sun, they lack the water element which you have in abundance - besides your moon you have Venus conjunct Mars conjunct Ascendant in Cancer and therefore I guess you´ll be driven by your emotions and with Neptune on the descendant this may not be easy nor will the placement of Saturn opposite your north node and Mercury.

My own chart is not entirely dissimilar to the one you´ve uploaded in that I´m a Taurus ascendant and I also have an intercepted 6/12 houses and my relationship with someone with a water dominated chart has been difficult - we connected through our sun/venus conjunctions and the vertex exactly on the Dsc in our composite chart showed its fated nature.

I also note that you have a north node in Libra like myself so you will be looking in this lifetime to achieve balance and since it´s in your 4th house this will be connected with your home life.

Having said all this relationships that present without challenges don´t allow for personal growth and thus, whilst I do give a lot of credence to astrological compatibility and indicators, at the end of the day nothing is set in stone and this site stresses the importance of looking at the whole picture rather than specific aspects in isolation.

For further relationship analysis I can recommend astrotheme and 12andus

I wish you well and hope this answer has been useful
February 2, 2021 at 14:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Geodyk
=====
Mercury in Aquarius, Venus in Capricorn and Mars in Leo. I added a chart :)
February 2, 2021 at 14:02
(Cancer) Geodyk
Rarely as straightforward as sun moon compatibility - Mercury, Venus & Mars are equally important considerations. If your sun is around 11 degrees Virgo then immediately this person will have a Saturn opposition.
February 2, 2021 at 13:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » amanda64
=====
:)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 1, 2021 at 22:29
(Taurus) anit
Водолеи любят свободу и ум вам будет сложно удержать и вы по характеру ревнивы.
February 1, 2021 at 21:09
(Leo) amanda64
Do you have his or her birth chart to show us?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »