Love??

January 25, 2021 at 11:29 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Andrea26
Love??
I will be 35 this year. but I never had a relationship. I fell in love once, but it was unfortunate. Now in February I will have the transit of Moon, Sun, Venus, Mercury and Jupiter through the 7th house. In one day, all these planets will be there. The lord of the 7th house is Saturn. He will transit for me through the 7th house in early March. and will remain there with Jupiter. Next year I will have a transit of Pluto trigon Venus and then immediately Pluto will enter my 7th house. Now I started writing with a man. He is a rich man, 14 years older and a foreigner. He lives in the country where I work. He´s crazy about me and I feel like sometimes he wants more than I want. I´m afraid of that. Does anyone have a similar experience, or can someone advise me on what will happen? Date od Birth 26.4.1986, Time 11:30, Place Humenne Slovakia.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 25, 2021 at 11:46
(Virgo) LotusStar
Saturn and Jupiter transitting your 7th house over the next year and already started. Brought you this potential relationship (7th) with foreign and wealthy (Jupiter) older man (Saturn) who wants commitment (7th/Saturn). You haven´t posted chart comparison but just wanted to say these transits are very much in line to bring you a serious relationship at this time.
Its also not unusual for people with Cancer or Leo rising who have Saturn ruling their 7th to get married or find love later in life as Saturn influence over the 7th delays this usually.
A relationship made during this transit is usually long lasting, but can be karmic.
You´ve also had eclipses on the ruler of your 7th since the last few months, and that´s also an indication of changes coming to love life, last one in Dec hit it exact.
Trust your heart, if you are interested you can give it a chance but tell them to slow down to your pace if you´re not comfortable.
You have Venus in Taurus strong position, along with Mars in Capricorn, a Saturn influence over relationship planets and 7th house so a relationship with older man is definitely a possibility for you. You don´t have bad transits to your Venus right now, don´t see a reason to be overly worried.
January 25, 2021 at 11:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
8th house is the house of real marriage (bound, love...) and with that Pars Fortuna and Jupiter there, happy marriage is inevitable for you and it is just a matter of time.

Your progressed Moon is at your 8th house Jupiter and transit Jupiter on your DC (7th house is the house of marriage contract) so it could easily be that man you are dating right now is the one.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »