the numbers 9 and 11

November 19, 2018 at 07:24 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) IManifest
the numbers 9 and 11
ok so im not sure if this pertains to numerology, Seventy-Two Angels of the Shemhamphorash, or if its just a concidence)even though I know nothing is) but I am always seeing these number together! I can randomly look at the time ads see it, go buy something at the store and my total is $9.11, see it on k/d ratio in video games , ect. this all started a while back once I started getting the metaphysic of life. I done some research and found that the number can coincide with height a spiritual light worker but Pluto is telling me something else, can any one help me out? that would be great!! oh and my dob is 11-10-1991!!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 25, 2018 at 00:12
(Taurus) Taurus1988
I believe also that those combination of numbers are connected to the twin flame journey. Correct me if im wrong though.
November 20, 2018 at 17:12
(Capricorn) La Chanceuse » MarvinReal
Will I travel ?
November 20, 2018 at 17:10
(Capricorn) La Chanceuse » MarvinReal
Hello
what about me please

19/1/1975
November 19, 2018 at 09:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Also, you can 1) be under influence of daemonic spirits or just 2) having a mental illness. Most plausible explanation is 3) a chance.
November 19, 2018 at 09:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Right now you have "Personal Year 5" while also having your "Life Path 5".

Check your Numerology report https://numerology.astro-seek.com/c…

Numbers 9 and 11 are probably only just a reminder of horrible terror attack on that day. Apart of it I cannot see any other significance you seeing these numbers frequenly. But I am Not into Numerology at all so I don´t know.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »