Why is my perfect match a Pisces?

January 20, 2021 at 02:30 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Jujutini
Why is my perfect match a Pisces?
According to a few astrologers friends of mine they say an older pisces would be an ideal match for me.

Yet I´m Aquarius, why not a libra or a fire sign.

Though the few Pisces I did know I´ve enjoyed our bond. One was a strong friendship that ended bc we grew apart and he moved away, the other was a bday love a few years ago.

Can anyone shed some light to the reasoning behind this?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 26, 2021 at 11:36
(Leo) Anni23 » Coole
Thank you for your answer. Well I suppose we shall see what sign I eventually end up with, though of course I don´t know when that will be. Do you also know anything about when this is supposed to happen- indicators in the chart?

How does the 12th house relate to higher education? (I´m not sure if I have read this)

Yes I think you must be right about the gems and sags as it seems that they are all I meet sometimes 🤣
Oh and scorpios to an extent too, how could I forget them. I "almost" got involved with one but then it kind of fell apart prematurely meh.. for the best is my guess 😁😁
January 21, 2021 at 17:31
(Cancer) Coole » Anni23
I´ve took a look at your chart.... so :1:

Having your 3rd house in Sagittarius could mean that Sagittarians could be near by your place so possibly you can be meeting them simply because of that :1:

Back to partnership horoscopes there are indicators for your partner:

Your partner could be your 3rd, 5th, 7th and also 11th house

Also your Mars sign - that´s what you found attractive about man, not necessary marriage partner

And as we already tell... your Juno and Jupiter :1:

Mostly astrologers say 1)Juno 2)Jupiter 3)5th house

- But don´t worry about it too much.... One astrologer predict to me that I´ll choose Pisces as my life partner and....yeah...that´s not it :5: They are not my cup of tea either.

I have to add one thing... It doesn´t matter what astrology says according to your Jupiter or Juno because we all enjoy and look for different things in partnerships and that can change all....

(Why I met a lot of Geminis and Sagittarians)?

- I personaly think it could be because you are interested in the same topics as Sagittarians and Geminis... such as higher learning because you have many planets in your 12th house and your Venus in 9th house.... this can be also coincidence to my prediction because you have your Venus alredy there (9th house) that already indicates interests in foreigners, traveling and finding pleasure in it... and what other signs enjoys it as well as Sagis and Geminis :1: :79:

In any case message me or so :1: and tell me if I was right or wrong, I always like to know.... I took astrology as my hobby, but trust me...I´m just a beginner still not an astrologer :17:
January 21, 2021 at 07:35
(Leo) Anni23 » Coole
That´s so weird as I have basically only dated foreigners and one libra moon as well/but brilliant! For the libran element especially, as I also dated a gemini with suspected Aries placements who was very difficult individual and not compatible bleurgh!! I wouldn´t mind a Pisces either, as I really like water signs as well (I think the last person I dated may have had a Pisces ascendant, or else he just had strong placements in water houses) same goes for all the best friends I´ve had

Although actually I have met a lot of geminis and Sagittarians, is this because my ascendant is ruled by my 9th house in gemini?

Thank you, I hope this is true!

* Ohh.. just checked my juno is in leo lol.. actually I think that would be good as well, I think. Not that I think I have met many Leo´s so far
January 21, 2021 at 06:23
(Aquarius) Jujutini » MarsyMarserson
Thank you, for your insight I usually go on natural attraction or wit of a person mind but always looks at the chart afterwards after some time.

It´s fun to see the person in their chart and see why it didn´t work out, that one thing that really annoyed me and viola, it´s in their chart. I´m still learning though.

So far I certainly progress in synastry when I compared ex in my past to recent relations, naturally but still not quite there yet.
January 21, 2021 at 06:23
(Aquarius) Jujutini » Coole
Thank you, so much for your reply, gives me more insight on their interpretation in regards to what they meant.

My Juno is in Capricorn in the 8th house.

Interesting enough my most favorite relations out of all prior and current relationships had a very close degree to my Jupiter with his moon.

He also scored the highest in synastry chart. Yet still not my cup of tea entirely.

I will certainly keep hoping for what feels best.
January 20, 2021 at 15:55
(Leo) wilks222
How does one figure out their perfect match based on their chart?
January 20, 2021 at 14:52
(Pisces) MarsyMarserson
Some people go by the Jupiter is your love match idea but its not set in stone thats for sure.
For 1 you have a Gemini Moon and a Pisces could cause hard angle to your emotions. I dont tend to tell people only one sun sign they would be good with as an astrologer because it is all depending on full charts of both people.
What really matters is the whole charts and synastry.
You could meet ANY sign and they could have delightful angles to your moon, your sun, your venus, mars, jupiter etc..
The more easy going synastry you have with someone elses placements the better you will get along and easily love each other just naturally.

PS I have been with same person for 17 years and he is not my jupiter sign.

Please do not limit yourself to that simplistic way of thinking one sign is for you. :83:
January 20, 2021 at 13:26
(Cancer) Coole » Anni23
Not really.....Usually it´s the Jupiter for female and Venus for male :1:

12th house in this case could mean foreign lands...he could come from different country than you or could speak different language or even could be your teacher in some kind of way.... (Not like an school teacher)

Mostly it means the traits of the sign....if your Jupiter is in Libra it could mean let´s just say for fun that your marriage partner could be lawyer from different country haha.... You know what I mean? It means that your marriage partner could have the traits of the sign a lot...or dominant Venus in chart :1:

When your Jupiter is in 12th house doesn´t necessary means it´s Pisces..... But I didn´t tell here all the details which is my fault. Calculate also your Juno....Marriage partner could be Jupiter or Juno (and where it´s placed)

My Juno is in 4th house.... So I could meet my partner through my family or even we could have been relatives in past lives.... Well, I´ve met him on the camp that my family used to send me and our lives are pretty similar now so..haha
(Or I could become more family-oriented when I met him)

Also when the Jupiter is Retrograde, it could be later....That´s my case (later meaning after age of 30 after Saturn returns when you learn all the lessons....before 30 is still possible but with more obstacles)

And remember if we are talking about marriage partner that not everyone is marrying because of love....it really depends ....my father has Juno in Pisces and my mom actually is Pisces,......so for them it worked... :1:

And I´m not an strologer btw....I just like to learn astrology and aslo there w\s a time when I was super interested in these topics.....so that´s it :1:

Mine Juno and also Jupiter is in Sagittarius but people doesn´t always have the same sign for Juno and Jupiter :1:
January 20, 2021 at 12:41
(Leo) Anni23 » Coole
Oh that´s how it works... What about my Jupiter? It´s in libra but in the 12th house which is in Virgo (where my moon and mars also reside) although also it would be in the 1st if using whole signs, and my 12th is in mutual reception with the 10th in cancer, I don´t know if that´s as relevant. Would this mean as well that I will meet piscean people? As the 12th is the home of Pisces

Or do I look also to where my Venus(ruler of my 1st house) is located?
January 20, 2021 at 10:40
(Cancer) Coole
Also check your Juno....mine is in Sag and the man I can tell is love of my life has both moon and sun both in Sagittarius ..... his moon is on the exact degree as my Jupiter....My Juno is on different degree...

As a Gemini moon I found out that I need to know my partner for some time to create bond and start with friendship always.... the man I love I know since I was 11 ....here is a little hint....So don´t give up and as they say... Never say never :1:

Sorry for my grammar btw....I´m not native English speaker)
January 20, 2021 at 10:35
(Cancer) Coole
It is said that females marriage partner in astrology is her Jupiter... Yours is in Pisces :1: in 10th house I saw....You could meet yor pisces in work place possibly... Or your partner doesn´t necessarly have to be pisces but could have strong Neptune in their chart :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »