Travel horary - will travelling now make me happy?

November 17, 2018 at 11:24 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Travel horary - will travelling now make me happy?
Hi guys, hope you are all well!

So I am considering going travelling indefinitely in the near future, in an attempt to find happiness. I don´t know where I will go or what I will do when I get there, but my plan is to pack my suitcase and then live in some cheap hostels while I relax, study astrology, and try to figure stuff out. Visiting a few historical museums will be on my to-do list too.

Will this make me happy, is my question, or am I fooling myself? Looking at the horary, I see The Sun and Jupiter are both in the 9th house of travel, which must be considered good. However, they are both square to the ruler of the 9th house Mars, in the 1st house. What could this mean? Also Saturn is in the 12th house where apparently it is considered extra malefic... and having the ascendant ruler Saturn in the 12th, could it mean I will be my own worst enemy in doing this?

Thankful for any input and I wish you all the best and thanks for reading! :78: :27:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
November 21, 2018 at 18:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Trevor77
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Why? Saturn is good for science and serious study. Chiron can be applied to finally release some crucial inner wounds. Where else to go to fix it?! Pluto is amazing power you can overule if you know how and where and Uranus is a symbol of technology, intuition, astrology and so on. Why avoid strong places of these? Just because traditional astrological theory says they are "Malefic planets"?? Are you scared of that nonsense? Instead use the Natal chart as a base and decide what you want to achieve and where. Astrocartography is great tool, but lines are still just symbolic and advantage of relocation is usually smaller than you hoped.
November 21, 2018 at 01:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » astro-flame
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Will see what I´ll do, I have Saturn sitting in the 9´th house of my solar return this year, so I´m a little hesitant to going travelling yet. Very thankful for the advice. :1:
November 20, 2018 at 01:45
(Aries) astro-flame » AdeptMagician
Yes, the Canaries def look like a thing ))) Pluto is strong in your chart, too, so you should benefit from it.

Mars is not bad in a good aspect, but I feel like it´d make you restless, so it´s a good place to go if you´re an athlete preparing for a competition - you´ll be able to train all day long. But not a good choice for inner work and meditation and stuff...
November 19, 2018 at 23:30
=====
Ok so now I have found another place which triggered my interest and also correlates with your suggestion of going for a Neptune influenced location. No doubt it is located near water, and unlike other places in Europe, the weather is bearable too! :1:

It is The Canary Islands. It has Pluto:198:Asc and Neptune:193:Asc. Found these descriptions for it:

Neptune trine/sextile AS 19 km

Under the influence of these lines, you empathise with the world and others. This really promotes your interpersonal relations. You know how to be discreet about your partner´s needs. All contact and meetings are conducted in an ideal, warm and loving atmosphere.

Your religious and spiritual life takes a positive turn. You become involved with like-minded people, or meet highly intelligent individuals, whose wisdom helps you towards a new and profound knowledge. For times spent in quietness or meditation, the places along this axis offer the best conditions.

Pluto trine/sextile AS 0 km

Under the influence of this line, you become more forceful. Influential and powerful people assist in your personal interests and give practical advice in meeting your personal demands.

In these regions, you become more trusting about the transforming changes in your life. Your relationship to others reaps the foremost benefit of this aspect. You make a conscious effort to engage in direct and open discussions with your partner, and strive towards a new and more intense type of interpersonal relationship. These relationships add fuel to your personal growth.

I then googled the place to find its birth chart, and found it is apparently a well known place for astrologers and astronomers! How cool is this!?
Login
(Log in)
November 19, 2018 at 22:50
=====
Damn! I put the wrong persons chart into the astro-click thing! :39: So I will find some other place instead that correlates with your suggestion. Will update soon.
November 19, 2018 at 22:41
=====
And here is the synastry between me and Spain.
Login
(Log in)
November 19, 2018 at 22:38
=====
I do enjoy them! And thanks for taking a look! :1:

Very interesting indeed! I found this list of Piscean countries to look at:

Pisces cities
Alexandria, Cowes, Grimsby, Jerusalem, Bournemouth, Seville, Warsaw
Pisces nations
Egypt, Normandy, North Africa, Portugal, Samoa, Scandinavia
(Source: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/mor… )

Out of these, I would firstly consider european countries as I do not want to go too far from home to begin with. So Warsaw, Portugal and Seville are all places I would consider going to. Seville in Spain seems like an interesting choice, because it´s right on the crossing of the Mars/MC-line and the Venus:193:AC-line. Not sure what exactly what to make of this, but it seems good though I still think Mars is a little scary.

To make things simple and to make this thread interesting for anyone wanting to investigate this topic for themselves in their own chart(s), I will just assume for now that Seville is the place I want to go and thus take a look at Seville´s birth chart in comparsion with mine! :4: After all, Seville is by the sea, it is relatively warm even though it´s going towards winter here in Europe, and it is a fairly large city which is a must in my case because the whole point of going there is to figure out what to do next. But I can´t find a birth chart for this city, so I will just use Spain´s chart instead.
Login
(Log in)
November 19, 2018 at 17:03
(Aries) astro-flame » AdeptMagician
Quote: but a reply from you would be cool as your posts are always a joy to read

:6: :6: thank you, I´m glad you enjoy them :76:

Quote: what is your opinion on the horaries casted

Ok, by the time I got to this thread, you guys had like 15 posts already, so it was a little off-topic by then... anyways, here´s the horary stuff:

in the first one, though the question is tricky (because like ivorysports said, happiness does NOT come from outside, but from within), however, we can judge it as a question "Will I profit from my journey?" if we take a larger meaning of profit (as non-material gain). Then your journey is Mars (ruler 9th). It´s in Pisces, in its own triplicity, plus in angular house so quite strong (=good), and it is ruled by Jupiter (horary uses only 7 planets). The profit of your journey is the 2nd house (profit) from the 9th (journey), so the 10th house of the chart => Sag => Jupiter. So the journey itself (Mars) is in good relationship with whatever the profit of it will be (it is ruled by it).

Now, we need to see how strong Lord 10 (profit) is. Jupiter conj. MC and in its own sign = very good, so the journey will be very beneficial.

in the second horary (where should I go) it´s very straight forward. You are the Moon (Lord 1), the Moon is in Pisces = go to the seaside. Interestingly, in the first horary your journey is shown by Mars, also in Pisces. I take it as a clear sign of journey to the sea.

Another thing about Pisces, is that it is the sign of solitude, self-reflection, meditation and so on. So you should go to a place where you´ll be able to do all that (Don´t go to Ibiza, LOL)

Now you can use astro-cartography to find a place to fit the needs of your self-searching pilgrimage. Looking at your chart I see Neptune on the IC. IC is out deep core, and that´s what you need to find, so open astro.com and make a travel chart/map thingy there and look for either thick Neptune line (where it conjuncts the axis) or, using the additional options of harmoniuos/disharmonious aspects, find a harmonious Neptune line (trine or sextile)

Don´t forget to check where the disharmonious lines are and stay away from them - they´ll kill the buzz :108:
November 19, 2018 at 14:57
(Gemini) NessaMira » Trevor77
I don´t know about the Pluto guy, but if he has a dominant Plutonian energy that is energy he is probably familiar with and he may have some struggles with it but he understands the energy . It is often the energies that we have not had the occasion to work with or experience that can throw us for the biggest loops. I agree with her you must
Consider the whole chart and not just the archetypical energy
November 19, 2018 at 13:34
=====
This is quite interesting, please do tell more! I know you´re knowledgeable about horaries too, what is your opinion on the horaries casted in comparison with the lines on the astro cartography chart?

I guess I´m asking a lot so either way is fine but a reply from you would be cool as your posts are always a joy to read, thank you! :1:
November 19, 2018 at 13:25
(Aries) astro-flame » Trevor77
Yes. the strongest planet in the chart. Also, the line on the map was Pluto SEXTILE ASC... I´m sure if he went to a place with the line of Pluto SQUARE ASC or MC - it would have been different...

On the map at astro.com you can see two boxes above the map - harmonious and disharmonious aspects. Check the boxes to see where those are
November 19, 2018 at 13:05
(Cancer) Trevor77 » astro-flame
so this guy your on about? his pluto was his dominant planet ?
November 19, 2018 at 10:47
(Aries) astro-flame » Trevor77
Quote: definitely, avoid pluto and saturn, and chiron avoid uranus too

Actually, you gotta look at what the planet is doing in your chart. I know a person who moved to a city where he said he "feels good energy". He doesn´t know about astrology, just goes by his gut feeling. I checked his map - his Pluto line goes right through the city. Now, Pluto is the strongest planet in this guy´s chart, so he´s on good terms with this energy.

Another example - Uranus. In my chart it rules 7th house. I met my husband near Uranus conj.MC line (I marked the place with a circle and an arrow on the map).

So you just have to remember, that:

- while each planet carries a certain archetypal energy, in each individual chart it expresses differently

- the map shows harmonious and disharmonious aspects. No matter how good Venus is, if you´re on the line where Venus squares ASC, it´s unlikely to be enjoyable. No matter how "scary" Saturn and Pluto are, if you´re on the line where they trine MC, then this energy will help you, will work in a positive way
Login
(Log in)
November 19, 2018 at 09:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Angelina
System message: Post has been written by user Lighthouse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You´re welcome :1:
November 19, 2018 at 09:38
(Scorpio) Angelina » Lighthouse
Thank You:)
November 19, 2018 at 07:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Angelina
System message: Post has been written by user Lighthouse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Astro.com horoscopes/ interactive horoscopes / astroclick travel :64:
November 19, 2018 at 06:56
(Scorpio) Angelina » AdeptMagician
Interesting map with lines. Where did You make that? :) what site?
November 19, 2018 at 01:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Naks
=====
Well death is inevitable for everyone. It´s all about the journey towards the final destination, right? :1:
November 19, 2018 at 01:00
=====
The Sun line is kinda interesting, I lived on it for a while and when I did, my dad who I hadn´t seen for years showed up out of nowhere, stalked me. :1:

I wonder if there´s a good book to read about these different aspects?
November 18, 2018 at 19:10
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Naks
yea, or get attacked, i wud never go to my pluto lines
November 18, 2018 at 04:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » AdeptMagician
System message: Post has been written by user Naks, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Spoopy. It also rules inheritance, other people´s money, taboos, occult, and rebirth. Plutonic in a sense, since the house is ruled by Pluto. Or you could die during your travels, scary stuff.
November 17, 2018 at 20:31
(Cancer) Trevor77 » AdeptMagician
definitely, avoid pluto and saturn, and chiron

avoid uranus too
November 17, 2018 at 20:30
okay, in there, dont worry bout mc that could be lucky,

venus is flowing through denmark and germany, iceland, and eastern russia by looks of it,

mercury places you find mentally stimulating, jupiter places good for financial growth
November 17, 2018 at 20:13
=====
Yes, I´ve looked at it. I´m looking now as well. I don´t know what to make of it all. Venus makes me nervous because she rules my ascendant and Sun sign. Having her in the 8th house makes me think of death! :43:

It sounds like a good idea though. So let´s see! Which one should I look at first? This is what I never got with this, it seemed like so much work getting into it that I never bothered learning about it fully. But maybe that will change now then. :78: :1:
Login
(Log in)
November 17, 2018 at 18:04
Ah, for travelling its a different kind of astrology, called astrocartography,

astrodienst have a function for displaying world map with your planet lines, and where your venus line runs, that is where you will find love and happiness :1:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »