Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 26, 2019 | (Aquarius)Anushka42 - Filter
Hi everyone, I´m trying hard to understand a person´s zodiac sign (there is no way to find out his birthday. I will ask him but not now because theres´nt the proper occasion). Is there anyone of you ...
May 26, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
I put myself in mental danger and revisited the Astrology Sub Reddit... Saw a thread. Can the Sun override the Moon (Sun in Aries, Moon in Cancer) All i could see is a very insecure person trying ...
May 25, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
I came to Astro Seek on the recommendation of Chris Brennan. He pointed out that there are a lot of tools here for those of us doing Ancient/Traditional Astrology. He was right. There are a lot of t ...
May 23, 2019 | (Taurus)ThomasBN - Filter
Anyone loving this old kind of typology? What books have influenced you the most? I started on Richard Rohr´s "Enneagram and the Nine Faces of the Soul", then Helen Palmer´s Big Book of E ...
May 22, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
Huh thanks to being on this site i learned what patriarchy is (i always kept my head out of certain things for my own sanity) However embarking on this learning i have learned a lot about myself an ...
May 22, 2019 | (Gemini)7Seed - Filter
Grace & Peace to ALL who receives! I have enjoyed the experience of how the heavens declare the GLORY of GOD(=Psalm19:2019!) & there are a few of us,who as HIS Temple,acknowledge that we glor ...
May 22, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Firegirl - Filter
Hello everyone, I know pretty much nothing about past lives and being young and curious I’m so interested in finding my real purpose and seeing if my chart hints to anything in terms of my past life. ...
May 21, 2019 | (Aries)Ram360 - Filter
I just stumbled upon the human design concept which blends Astrology with the IChing and a few other things. They give you 2 readings, 1 88 days prior to birth and at birth. The science behind it is t ...
May 21, 2019 | (Aries)CuriousElla - Filter
Greetings, Is there any way to do a Rectification for your parents using your chart and or with your siblings if you have all the correct birthdate and birth times? I’m open to using other modal ...
May 21, 2019 | (Taurus)David Evans - Filter
If every life effects the space around it, what does our world, your community, your family, etc, say about ourselves? Something I often ponder, and find intriguing. ...
May 18, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Mine: "The Devil Went Down To Georgia" by the Charlie Daniels Band. I liked the music, but the good vs. evil theme definitely added to the whole experience for me. Gotta admit, I al ...
May 16, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
There is a user on Reddit who asked for help with a technical issue with his computer. I went through his post history, he condescends everyone, he also spoke ill maliciously of a child who was mal ...
May 16, 2019 | (Scorpio)SpaceChild - Filter
A thread for anyone who is comfortable sharing their artwork/talents. (Music, drawing/painting, photography, poetry/short stories, and any others that I´m not currently thinking of) Hope to see som ...
May 14, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
I would say i am no role model for it but i try to vary what i eat. Main attractions is spicy food and cheese and even something as simple as potato salad.. i make amazing potato salad :76: I ...
May 12, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
Talking about being weird, i am apparently part of the rarest MBTI type which contrary to how i am here makes sense, in reality i am not openly emotional at all, here though or anywhere that i feel is ...
May 12, 2019 | (Taurus)Kief - Filter
I do all the time. It’s gotten to the point where I don’t even care anymore. I mean it’s useful information don’t get me wrong but, wouldn’t just being yourself in general be a more accurate way to re ...
May 11, 2019 | (Taurus)arush79 - Filter
Recently i have been discovering about myself and asking people about my talents.Alot of people told me i have lots of artistic talent and good voice.I can even became a musician or form a band.alot o ...
May 7, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Anybody have them? My top 3 are: 1. Plane crashes. I´m never on the plane, I just see it go down. I have these at least once a month. 2. All of a sudden, I´m in the back seat of a moving car ...
May 6, 2019 | (Capricorn)ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish - Filter
Cannot make out which is a new friend request. All requests old and the new one clubbed together without any indication of the date of request? if Astro.com can help clarify? best regards and ...
May 5, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Does anyone know what makes them different? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »