Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 15, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
I asked two professional astrologers to have sex with me. Both of them looked at my chart and refused to have sex with me. Both of them sent my money back. Is there anything in my chart that shows ...
June 14, 2019 | (Scorpio)SpaceChild - Filter
I´ve been seeing a few writings on here regarding this combo.. Just interested in anyone´s thoughts on this as I have it in Cancer and 4th lol Please don´t take this as me calling anyone out, I´m ju ...
June 14, 2019 | (Taurus)Snm Str - Filter
https://youtu.be/ufKYjLMS7vE ? ...
June 13, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Who wants to go first? Oh I already started, my bad... ...
June 13, 2019 | (Taurus)zodicat - Filter
I invite you to read the backside of my mother´s funeral pamphlet... ...
June 13, 2019 | (Pisces)TimeSciences - Filter
Tried finding her birthday or birth chart for anyone curious because Samantha Khury is the closest I´ve seen to anyone demonstrating consistent and verifiable abilities that are beyond the typical com ...
June 13, 2019 | (Taurus)zodicat - Filter
The notion of a proper time and place for that which opposes the 5th house, over 200 years in the making, is going to be torn apart once Pluto begins to transit Aquarius. It can be construed either ...
June 12, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
So i was identifying as a INTJ since i scored it 3 times, however i did another test and got INFJ. Then i changed my mind and got INFP. Seems to be based on how you are thinking or feeling in the ...
June 12, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-11/world-s-fastest-growing-economy-may-not-be-so-fast-after-all Any Indian to defend current methodology? ...
June 11, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
Perfection is something i cannot stand, yet i would happily try to perfect things that i know i can, because there is a set standard. Would structure bring perfection? If you think in terms of limi ...
June 11, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
I was doing a quiz for fun, it makes you select from some images and will give you what you fear from your selections, mine is fear of intimacy. Now given that this test is most likely not based on ...
June 10, 2019 | (Taurus)amin - Filter
What is the base of the Chinese horoscope? Have Chinese seen the solar horoscope in a different manner? Or, are the Chinese signs other forms of stable stars? ...
June 8, 2019 | (Leo)Sunsine - Filter
I did not see a area to post this, I hope this is ok. I found this site while looking for declinations. I like the charts, aspect and transit lists are great. But, the charts have a link to change it ...
June 4, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
... according to WLC calendar app, it claims to be based on original lunisolar biblical calendar. The Creator´s calendar. Worthy of noting that all ancient civilizations were using lunisolar calend ...
June 4, 2019 | (Leo)LoveLight - Filter
Hello all, Through this, I wish I am able to guide some of the confused Indian youth... Being exposed to astro culture due to being born in a country that matches charts before marriages, I thou ...
June 3, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
I do not believe one system can ever grasp the complexity of a human, so i look to multiple methods and systems and apply. So i am a Water sign, Cancer. I have pale skin naturally yet it is very se ...
June 3, 2019 | (Taurus)zodicat - Filter
Saturn being a transitory Cappy is what happened to first strike me after making the decision of how to prevent further blistering lesions before continuing the task of deforesting my back lawn. Were ...
June 1, 2019 | (Taurus)Kief - Filter
Idk if you guys are into sports like that but I like searching players birth charts to see if their play style matches their signs and for the most part it’s pretty accurate. For example Russe ...
May 29, 2019 | (Taurus)Kief - Filter
How accurate is it because sometimes I just look in the mirror and say “wow I really look like a horse”. But seriously, I’m really trying to improve guessing someone’s rising sigh just off that. I ...
May 26, 2019 | (Scorpio)RAW - Filter
Does anyone from this site dream nightly and remember their dreams upon waking, whats your practice to achieve this. Does anyone in this site lucid dream effectively , what practices did you try or wa ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »