Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 5, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
OK, so you´re trapped on a desert island and you can only have 10 CDs to listen to for the rest of your life. What are they? (Yes, for those old enough to remember, I stole this idea from the ...
July 4, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
You pick the topic. We can talk about ME or we can talk about ME. I´m open to either subject. So go ahead. I´ve been talking about ME a lot, but not enough. Now I want to hear what you have to s ...
July 3, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Post your favorite quotes: anything you find insightful, meaningful, funny, etc. One of my favorites: "These are the days that must happen to you" - Walt Whitman, from "Song of th ...
July 1, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
I have had a number of female friends on this site tell me the same story. Some guy on here comes up with New Age bullshit in order to get close to them. Such a man tells you he "feels" yo ...
July 1, 2019 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
What was your first introduction into astrology and the understanding of your Sun sign? What motivated you to dive deeper into understanding your moon sign and ascendant sign? Just wanting to ...
June 29, 2019 | (Cancer)Trevor777 - Filter
I know which side will win this match, but heres the chart for the game, and ´I´ll post the winner´ just before the match starts ⚽ Who will win ? Asc = Usa, Dsc = Netherland (clue: Part of F ...
June 29, 2019 | (Cancer)Trevor777 - Filter
Thought id post my pets birth chart for the joy of doing so. ...
June 27, 2019 | (Libra)BENNY - Filter
I know they use November 18, 1928 as the first time his cartoon appeared in a theater; in NYC I believe. but a Scorpio? can´t imagine him being that sunsign!! lol does anyone have any ideas as ...
June 25, 2019 | (Libra)BENNY - Filter
I don´t know why I bother to try to explain astrology!! I get nothing but wiseass questions and so on...... to me, they are must missing out on so much....I´ve always said to these folks that you ...
June 21, 2019 | (Cancer)Trevor777 - Filter
The post on time travel caught my attention, so thought id post a similar topic. mine is: the time machine (both modern and old version) ...
June 21, 2019 | (Capricorn)gingerbeardman - Filter
I’m new to astrology. I research best I can but I had a question maybe someone can answer or help me with. So my understanding is south node shows past life and north shows future ? If this is so how ...
June 21, 2019 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
Imagine if You had a time machine. Where would You go? What would You do? The one condition I am placing on this thought experiment is You cannot alter major historical events. (I know we all wa ...
June 19, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Wagstaff - Filter
How does the movement of celestial bodies change the human mind? What process is happening, how does one connect to the other? I understand gravitational pull on planets affect (or does it?) I get pr ...
June 19, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
There are major keys and minor keys in music. Basically, "happier" sounding music, and "sadder", more reflective sounding music. Which one do you gravitate towards, and how ...
June 18, 2019 | (Cancer)Sudha - Filter
Has anybody practiced Vipasanna meditation. What changes did it bring in you? I have been advised to try it. Just looking for inputs. Thanks Sudha ...
June 18, 2019 | (Taurus)Hvlck - Filter
Do u consider yourself a starseed? How did u find this out? And which race? Or any opinion on this topic? :97: :32: :32: :32: :32: ...
June 16, 2019 | (Pisces)TimeSciences - Filter
If 3 hours of documentary video is a little long for you, breaking it up into half hour to about an hour´s viewing worked for me after a friend shared it saying this is a ´must watch!´ I wonder if an ...
June 16, 2019 | (Taurus)Snm Str - Filter
I would like to thank my friends who helped me here about astrology and reading. And they gave me the help I needed with their refined thoughts. Siili- olenna-elluission-marvinreal- da3456- Davis212 - ...
June 16, 2019 | (Taurus)Snm Str - Filter
How did you meet astrology and how long have you been busy? How far have you gone? Did you start any course or school or learn about yourself? ...
June 15, 2019 | (Aries)it_lord - Filter
Hello, Any Aries interested in this: https://teespring.com/en-GB/aries-9048?tsmac=store&tsmic=mohameds-store-7#pid=46&cid=2752&sid=front ? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »