Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 22, 2019 | (Pisces)TimeSciences - Filter
´Found a decent free .pdf of William Lilly´s autobiography after doing research on medieval history of Astrology. Here is a link to it: https://www.gutenberg.org/files/15835/15835-h/15835-h.htm I ...
August 4, 2019 | (Taurus)monia muha - Filter
Every "Popular Jerk With A Heart Of Gold Who´s Really Sensitive Beneath 170 Pounds Of Muscle" has Gemini Sun & Pisces Moon The "Mean Girl With Parent Issues And Actual Depth To T ...
August 3, 2019 | (Scorpio)Sqwishie - Filter
Made me laugh ...
August 2, 2019 | (Taurus)Stanimir - Filter
Hello there, in my Natal Chart l have a aspect "MC Trine Node (6°06’, Separating)" and its interpretation (explanation) is missing. Somebody help me please? Thanks a lot!!! ...
August 1, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Firstly, I owe the inspiration for this thread to HeavenSent, who, in my opinion, nailed the description of the MC with a John Lennon lyric in another thread. It made me want to explore the topic o ...
July 28, 2019 | (Cancer)MuCancri - Filter
Just wanted to apologize to everyone who helped me out on the post that I deleted. It wasn’t out of malice of ill intent,l. The answers I received from you all and from my friends whom the question o ...
July 27, 2019 | (Pisces)TimeSciences - Filter
I´ll start with ´The Men Who Stare at Goats´ because around the time ´The Stargate Project´ was active, in 1971 at age 6 I do recall researchers testing us while blindfolded to see if we could ´feel t ...
July 27, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
July 27, 2019 | (Capricorn)zeecappy - Filter
what sign do you think valjeans character from les miserables would be? ...
July 25, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
25.7. 55 persons, including dead and deleted ones, benefited from my generous pardon right now. You are free to talk to me, free to reply to my posts and topics, free to visit my profile, and fr ...
July 21, 2019 | (Aquarius)Anushka42 - Filter
Hi, I would like to have your opinion on what job in life and what chore, what little job would suit me based on my natal situation and my features. At the time, I messed up my situation because in 20 ...
July 19, 2019 | (Scorpio)Sqwishie - Filter
This is pretty good. ...
July 18, 2019 | (Leo)HeavenSent - Filter
:27: This is not an astrology topic, however, the issue of childhood sexual abuse has come up in a few disparate threads recently, and while female survivors have many valuable resources today, ...
July 18, 2019 | (Scorpio)Sqwishie - Filter
This was trending on Youtube and it´s super relevant. Enjoy. :61: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0yjAmv8NCk ...
July 16, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
I have been interested in Dissociative Identity Disorder (formerly Multiple Personality Disorder) for some time. In the past year or so I read Adam Crabtree´s book, "Multiple Man: The Enigma of ...
July 15, 2019 | (Capricorn)Sadie94 - Filter
Hi guys! I have a booking site for my reiki services, private message me if you´re interested. https://sadieswayofreiki.as.me/ Thank you. :79: :79: ...
July 14, 2019 | (Aquarius)ARnG - Filter
Im curious is that possible ? Is there any calculations we can you to search for date when planets will be in their natural signs ??? What I mean is Sun in Leo, Moon in Cancer, Mercury in Gemini and V ...
July 10, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
So, share any works of art, music, film or any other artistic medium that has an astrological component to it. The first that comes to mind for me is, "The Planets Opus 32" by Gustav Hol ...
July 10, 2019 | (Scorpio)Angelina - Filter
Hello:) Maybe there is the same topic about past lives, I haven´t been in forum for a while, so didn´t follow it. Tell me- then I will delete this one. What are Your opinions about past lives? D ...
July 5, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
What do you have to say about Uranus? Please describe Uranus. Is Uranus spiritual? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »