Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 28, 2019 | (Pisces)TimeSciences - Filter
For any working or interested in finance: After reading this I see the imminent ´zombification´ of markets punctuated by sporadic, intentional (read: media/politically/socially manipulated events) and ...
September 27, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Share your thoughts! https://news.expats.cz/weekly-czech-news/12-things-you-didnt-know-about-the-czech-language/ Czech is my native/mother/first language. I don´t live in my fatherland for many ...
September 23, 2019 | (Taurus)tweetums - Filter
Some observations that have recently come to mind. Brad Pitt is almost 11 years older than Leonardo DiCaprio and looks younger than Leo! In old age Ringo Starr has gone from being the least attr ...
September 23, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
So I met my Twin Flame. We´ve lived through many lives together. However, there´s a catch. She won´t perform fellatio on me. Do I dump her or do I stick with her because she is, after all, my Twin ...
September 22, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Or are well all affected by the moon in cancer? :84: ...
September 15, 2019 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
This is a message from Aquarius! A very silly one! Edit: original thread title had expired and I ran out of quarters. Extra frog! Edit: Edit: I had to put back the original thread title fo ...
September 15, 2019 | (Sagittarius)JupiterCreation - Filter
like when people discover that i´m into astrology some people says that isn´t real ( and try show me aggressively their point of view and opinion about it) and the other part just role their eyes :4:, ...
September 13, 2019 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
made biggest mistake of my life by being dumb bitch as always and stayed by the poolside tanning along w doing other activities instead of visiting chichen itza pyramaid bc i expected it to be boring ...
September 12, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
Please vote. Which one of the below is true about me (the "I" refers to me Ancient_Astrology): A) I am full of dumb B) I am an asshole bastard c) Both of the above. I am full of d ...
September 12, 2019 | (Libra)minka - Filter
How many marriages will I have? ...
September 9, 2019 | (Scorpio)Bkr - Filter
Can you please give me some advice about this relationship? ...
September 9, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Beware beware, also plants have feelings! Remarkable studies show how advanced plants really are :15: Never assume you can´t hurt a plant! ...
September 6, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Anyone into remote viewing? Sarah Westall has the most interesting interviewees I know of... ...
September 5, 2019 | (Leo)HeavenSent - Filter
Of course she won´t win the presidency, but will she go down in history as the Also Ran Nut Job, or the Misunderstood Messiah Before Her Time? (Dismayed by various nonsense that comes out of her mo ...
September 4, 2019 | (Taurus)Kief - Filter
Wouldn’t it be smarter just to not be focus on the stats and literally just focus on being in the present. literally just being yourself Because naturally wouldn’t that transfer to better results anyw ...
September 3, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
"Would you please turn that fucking shit off?", I thought to myself. It was the 12th time I´d heard Abba´s, "Dancing Queen" that day (I was keeping count) and it wasn´t even noon ...
August 31, 2019 | (Scorpio)rokoray - Filter
Hello I reside in Sydney Australia , And in my business ,I use the Moon Aspects daily Based on some of the information i use they seem to vary I would like to know if someone can explain to me ...
August 29, 2019 | (Scorpio)SpaceChild - Filter
What is your opinion on palm reading? You ever get one done? Looked into information on it yourself? Anyone here good at reading them? I find it a bit interesting.. gonna look more into it today.. I h ...
August 26, 2019 | (Capricorn)ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish - Filter
Had with investment of time read the chart last night, seems strangely to have got deleted. How can a post get deleted, only the original poster can delete, i believe. what are the mechanics a ...
August 22, 2019 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Hi, is there anyone who likes this "Guess Sun zodiac sign" feature(?): https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/guess-sun-zodiac-sign I would really appreciate a help in approving the photos. ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »