Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 24, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Dimi2 - Filter
Which is the most powerful aspect in your relationship synastry..Express it with a song. Here is mine :160: :191: :154: ...
October 23, 2019 | (Virgo)Nani Lei - Filter
Are there any dancers here? What is your favorite style? And name song you wanna dance to. :3: :4: :13: ...
October 23, 2019 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Hi, I changed the option for uploading pictures from computer into forum - it´s using the service of imgur.com website now. There are some extra steps: 1) upload image 2) copy link 3) paste ...
October 23, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Happy solar return birthday to Leorising! Her interpretation skills are sky-high nowadays and she has a good heart until she blocks you. Nobody read my own SR chart, similarly excellent, while I al ...
October 21, 2019 | (Scorpio)Aiax66 - Filter
Hello everybody, Are you fine? :6: I was wondering what´s the best way (or the way you prefer) to understand the general character of people around you. I find enneagram quite reliable and easier to ...
October 21, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Dr. Strangelove, "Precious Bodily Fluids"... https://youtu.be/N1KvgtEnABY ...
October 20, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
For Davis. This video shows how our genetics and combinations add up to the number 666 in a most spectacular way. It´s 100% science and maybe answers why 666 and the number of the beast is just us? ...
October 18, 2019 | (Leo)devmc - Filter
hello! just wanting to start a discussion on what is your own opinion of when someone says they have an old soul? or even when someone else describes another as an old soul? there is more to just havi ...
October 14, 2019 | (Cancer)Sudha - Filter
Hi everyone, I have written enough about my beloved mother in this forum. It´s been almost a year since she passed. I have been thinking about her all along. I am still struggling to move on. I have ...
October 13, 2019 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
This Leffe Brune from Belgium says it was bottled on August 27th 2019. Should I feel ok about drinking it? What is the deal with this Squirrel? That’s from today. Whatever day this may be! ...
October 13, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
To all my bitches and snitches, this is how you do it. ...
October 13, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
with this attitude of unwillingness to return kindness from me and others, nobody will help you again. ...
October 9, 2019 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
These questions just stump me and the only way I can think of discovering this information is through esoteric means. Have I been wearing my left sock on my right foot? Under which size doorway ...
October 9, 2019 | (Cancer)Faustroll - Filter
doyen of French astrology died yesterday 98 yrs. old https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/André_Barbault https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/André_Barbault https://www.astrotheme.fr/astrologie/An ...
October 8, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
OK this is just a relaxing fun thread, I hope! :79: So my pick would be Serbia, Albania, Czech Rep... but it´s of course completely my opinion and every opinion is fine! I just picked the first ...
October 5, 2019 | (Taurus)emerauxe - Filter
I´m still trying to wrap my head around Botham Jean sitting on his sofa watching television and eating a bowl of ice cream in his own apartment and a policewoman enters thinking he is an intruder an ...
October 4, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Here you can place your futuristic ideas on what sort of music will be from the next year on. ...
October 4, 2019 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
What materials, herbs etc should I start out with first? Need basic tips thanks ?? ...
October 3, 2019 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
Here is a thread to show Your sweet animal friends. I know I am not the only one who has an animal buddy. Here is my lovely girl Tuesday! ...
September 29, 2019 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
I hope to be ! This is the question I ask myself everyday. Do I stand and fight against injustice? Do I live my life in a way that acknowledges others and does not exploit them for my own gai ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »