Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 13, 2019 | (Scorpio)Baylien - Filter
SO , first of all has anyone had any dreams about going to other planets? I do. And they aren´t in our solar system.. and I could go into so much detail about the ´planets´ ive been to but it´s too ...
November 12, 2019 | (Virgo)Nani Lei - Filter
Show me a picture of your favorite place. Here’s mine: ...
November 11, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Gets very good later.. 20-30 minutes in.. ...
November 8, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
I just wanted to post some astronomy topic for stargazers at last, recommended for one, two, or more. https://starwalk.space/en/news/november-2019-mars-passes-spica ...
November 7, 2019 | (Virgo)Nani Lei - Filter
If you could travel back in time, what would you tell your younger self? Dear Younger NaniNanook, You are a beautiful universe in and of yourself because you are here to love :79: ...
November 6, 2019 | (Capricorn)pei_mei6 - Filter
i´ve always claimed myself as a lesbian/homo-romantic. i could have sex with males but never date them, but my friend of 6 yrs who just told me they´re non-binary and i have been hooking up and i´m st ...
November 5, 2019 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
Tuesday , November 5th is Election Day in the USA. Vote people. Local politics is as important as national. You can make a big difference locally. Overdevelopment is the issue in my area and I ...
November 5, 2019 | (Taurus)emerauxe - Filter
In the darkness of the all but empty theatre balcony, a couple was making love so passionately that the gentlemans toupee fell off. As he stumbled around in the dark looking for it he accidentally ...
November 5, 2019 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
I want to educate myself, do more of what I like while being very dedicated at my work also, work on myself a :3:nd my relationships with others. I have very positive feelings for this upcoming year. ...
November 5, 2019 | (Taurus)LucyMay - Filter
Do you know about an app like Yodha? How do you feel about him? Have your predictions come true? ...
November 3, 2019 | (Taurus)Poorna - Filter
Hi, could anyone tell me the western astrology equivalent of ashtavarga calculations in vedic astrology? ...
November 1, 2019 | (Taurus)emerauxe - Filter
You never hear a woman say, "I´m no lesbo, I´m straight as can be, but that woman is beautiful". Men have to preface any compliment about a man´s appearance by assuring the listener or re ...
November 1, 2019 | (Aries)ram_goat - Filter
Art Bell/Malachai Martin Interview... 1996... once upon a time in America... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O8-t9M7xDc&list=PL1skqvNpox0gis2kjiEccd_ToYg8G2Rgu&index=1 ...
October 31, 2019 | (Virgo)Nani Lei - Filter
Let’s have fun. Please share present or past costume pictures. Here’s mine: I’m a crazy cat lady! ...
October 31, 2019 | (Pisces)TimeSciences - Filter
Ran across this yesterday replying to another thread. It´s certainly info. discovered long before astrofaces.com Whether or not reincarnation is fact for you, the evidence of repeating but differing ...
October 31, 2019 | (Taurus)Helen.Pahlavi - Filter
https://www.gq.com/story/dylann-roof-making-of-an-american-terrorist ...
October 28, 2019 | (Virgo)Nani Lei - Filter
I’m curious if anyone uses binaural beats for meditation or therapy. What are your thoughts? Here is one I listened to and shared today: (Beta brain wave state 38 hz) https://youtu.be ...
October 26, 2019 | (Virgo)Nani Lei - Filter
Anyone use essential oils? And which ones are your favorite? What do you use them for? My go to oil is Frankincense. It is derived of a sap of the Boswelia gensus tree. (Anyone have Boswelia a ...
October 25, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
What kind of "exploits" do you use on the forum? Like changing your posting, ranking your post etc.? Would be good if this could be anonymous wouldn´t it? :4: :20: What is the link to as ...
October 25, 2019 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
So with the coming of Halloween I had to use the word Horrorscope. Here is a curious movie from 1971 that deals with the occult. It’s called “Simon , King Of The Witches”. It still has the coun ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »