Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 1, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
I´ve been looking into proof for why 432Hz sounds better to most people but I haven´t found any scientific proof. That´s why I wanted to share this video, Andrea Bocelli I would never have thought ...
December 1, 2019 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
I am interested in Your views of the Dalai Lama’s natal chart. Though I am not a Buddhist I have found much wisdom in his words and attitude. ...
November 29, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
:4: I never talked to her. Her breasts are probably ideal for me, especially I like older 56yo. How original, my dear. :4: You want me to buy you something?! ...
November 29, 2019 | (Taurus)‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎      - Filter
What was exact date when Rhodesia was established an when it was overthrown by communists? I want to know planet placements on that times and lay some cards.. for personal.. purposes.. LOL ...
November 29, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
People stabbed and shoot on London Bridge today. Luckily I had a day off so I didn´t passed by around as always. Consort to survivors´ families and loved ones. ...
November 29, 2019 | (Taurus)‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎      - Filter
From spiritual aspect!! Who has realism mixed in it also can reply LOL!! ...
November 25, 2019 | (Aries)ram_goat - Filter
Someone had to get this started...we´ll see how long it stays airborne.. As always, a free fire zone for all things Taurus/Venusian and Food. ...
November 25, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Although I know it´s boring topic ... ...
November 24, 2019 | (Pisces)****)-(**** - Filter
Astro - seek gives us information on the birthday of many famous people. Today is the birthday one of the most famous serial killers - Ted Bundy. An interesting fact is that he was executed on Jan ...
November 23, 2019 | (Virgo)Nani Lei - Filter
Name a fictional character that matches your chart or anyone else´s...let´s keep it open for all interpretations. Sun in Virgo - Moon in Cancer - Scorpio ASC Cinderella ...
November 18, 2019 | (Virgo)Nani Lei - Filter
I read a forum today by FishScales that was inspiring on my journey to learning about astrology. Then, I came across this video and needed to share it. We all need to hear the right words sometimes. ...
November 18, 2019 | (Libra)Hanuman - Filter
I want to speak about asteroids. ...
November 18, 2019 | (Aries)CuriousElla - Filter
Greetings, In Astro.com my natal chart has a trine with Uranus and Jupiter. In Astro-Seek it doesn´t. In Astro.com Neptune is a solid square to my Venus. In Astro-Seek it´s a square too. Howev ...
November 18, 2019 | (Taurus)Snm Str - Filter
All astrologers spoke positively about the transit of Jupiter, :48: but the square of transit neptune shook it badly. Oh, my goodness, this great Jupiter is not your man. I think Jupiter shoots light ...
November 17, 2019 | (Aries)ram_goat - Filter
bize söyle, görüşmeyeli nasılsın? ...
November 15, 2019 | (Aries)CrescentKitKat - Filter
Heyyy guys, just figured I would make a lil chat topic for random discussions and random internet shenanigans. Personally, work gave me a free shot of house-made limoncello and a pint glass of pro ...
November 15, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Happy Birthday to our resident Asshole Bastard, Mr. Ancient Astrology aka the Soul Man I told the bakery to fill your cake with dumb... :65: :37: ...
November 14, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Win 7-0 today and secured qualification into Euro 2020 Finals Crowd 77,277 at the Wembley stadium. England and Scotland were the first two countries to play football (soccer). First match play ...
November 14, 2019 | (Taurus)emerauxe - Filter
Another young boy shot up a school today and then shot himself in the head on his 16th birthday, November 14, 2019. He wasn´t a loner, he had a girlfriend and a social life, not the typical shooter ...
November 14, 2019 | (Taurus)emerauxe - Filter
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/if-trump-were-anyone-else/ar-BBWI5XY?ocid=msn360 ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »