Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 31, 2019 | (Pisces)****)-(**** - Filter
Happy New Year ! :117: A year without worries and worries, life in love, friendship and happiness. May the deepest dreams find fulfillment, and days brought joy and smile :1: Many succe ...
December 29, 2019 | (Virgo)Nani Lei - Filter
To endings, beginnings and to circles of life, let´s take the time to be grateful. Thank you Astro Friends for giving me a place to come to. You inspire me. Here´s a couple dedications to ...
December 28, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Name all persons you know are missing on astro-seek, because they deleted account. With nickname of a member mention also how many times they deleted and returned. Example: 001 (3x) 002 (4x) ...
December 27, 2019 | (Libra)Saeid - Filter
Could you please help me to find my best planet line for Astrocartography (travel-map)? I want to move overseas to continue my research and improve my career and financial life and at the same time ...
December 24, 2019 | (Aries)ram_goat - Filter
You know the rules: 5 Syllables 7 Syllables 5 Syllables Any language, astrology themed.. ...
December 23, 2019 | (Taurus)David Evans - Filter
Throughout my life, I typically have lucid dreams hinting at something to come. Does anyone here know how to interpret dreams? Once I talked with someone in January who did, though long story sh ...
December 23, 2019 | (Libra)Saeid - Filter
I have a question about calculating the time zone and will be very appreciated if anyone helps me to understand :44: the right way of housing in relocation chart, please let me ask my question with an ...
December 23, 2019 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
I decided to start a thread dedicated to what gives us joy and happiness. Please post Your joy! Any who know me , know my cat Tuesday does! Tuesday gets Joy from a proper ear skritch! :92: ...
December 22, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Here you share yours sincerely :1: I renamed a thread on Leo Moon´s note: "This thread is Poor Marvin’s Almanak of practical wisdom!" which is recall of a publication named Poor Ric ...
December 19, 2019 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
Why is Nature so Excellent? Nature is never trying to sell anything, or push a point of view. Nature simply IS. Nature neither explains itself or purposefully conceals its workings. Whe ...
December 17, 2019 | (Taurus)‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎      - Filter
How would you identify me thro my profile data im written down and how would you identify me thro my chart !?? I mean, to they balance? ...
December 14, 2019 | (Aries)CuriousElla - Filter
With 2020 upon us soon and so many predictions of what this new era will bring. What are your thoughts on the Pluto-Saturn exact conjunction in Capricorn (plus there will be a few other planets con ...
December 14, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
If you contact me... I only want to talk about astrology or possibly (american) football. I don´t want to: Date you. Fuck you. Look at pictures of you having an orgasm. Smell you. ...
December 12, 2019 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
I really have to know how to stop this general satisfaction with life. How can it be that I experience such follicle folly and yet remain on an even keel? Perhaps my chart can shed some insight ...
December 11, 2019 | (Virgo)Nani Lei - Filter
Not everyone is affectionate in the same way. But we all need it. Our mind, brain and body are not separate from each other. I believe that each sign has their own way of showing affection. Do ...
December 5, 2019 | (Taurus)David Evans - Filter
I have often wondered, why it is so true that; "the nice guy finishes last". Think about if society didn´t exist, like we was cavemen living out in the wild. What man provided better f ...
December 4, 2019 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could give me some more insight onto a specific aspect that repeats itself through multiple lunar return charts: LR Moon conjunct LR ASC (with an orb of only 1 degree ...
December 4, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
If you don´t get your answers, blame the universe. :4: This is for you David. :15: ...
December 3, 2019 | (Gemini)eMDe - Filter
My person always love to learn , experience and understand new things ,so I often make various theories about life and universe. Now I´m fascinated with astrology :198: Can you see analogies of sim ...
December 3, 2019 | (Cancer)TimeLord - Filter
Due to some adverse circumstances I have decided to move to rented house in this end of December. Will I get what I´m looking for ? Horary Chart: ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »