Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 31, 2020 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
We had topics about the ideal chart, next life chart...but what about a nightmare chart/sign? What about the signs or placements that we find totally undesirable? Leaving the classical "b ...
January 31, 2020 | (Taurus)Snm Str - Filter
The largest grasshopper invasion of 70 years affecting Kenya, Somalia, Ethiopia in East Africa It spreads at a speed of 150 km S. Arab can influence India and Somalia Grasshoppers have consumed enou ...
January 30, 2020 | (Sagittarius)GothPunkNY - Filter
Just thought this might be a good thing~ ...
January 30, 2020 | (Libra)LibranSunAndMoon - Filter
Anyone familiar with their jungian archetype? I am ´The lover´ Suits me just fine ☺️??☺️ ...
January 30, 2020 | (Libra)LibranSunAndMoon - Filter
Anyone here familiar with this aspect of themself? I am white spectral mirror, and absolutely everything about it is spot on and true. ...
January 30, 2020 | (Taurus)Iceblu333 - Filter
One of my favorite astrologers. She´s a witch/astrologer. She uses the Sidereal Zodiac. Or Vedic. ...
January 29, 2020 | (Taurus)Snm Str - Filter
Sorry about the earthquake and tusunami in Jamaica, Cuba, belize, honduras and cayman. If you are here or for your relatives, I hope "your lives and health" are in place. :79: I hope you re ...
January 29, 2020 | (Gemini)Nocturnal Astrology - Filter
I have a weird thought experiment that I´d like some feedback on. Say when you commit a certain act, let´s call it the "red pill", you recieve a negative consequence/punishment. Now the ...
January 29, 2020 | (Taurus)Iceblu333 - Filter
January 28, 2020 | (Taurus)Iceblu333 - Filter
I´ve currently had 3 situations where birds warned me of death. The first was one pecking on my window for over 4 months... he wouldn´t stop. When he did stop; a relative´s boyfriend died. It w ...
January 28, 2020 | (Taurus)Iceblu333 - Filter
What information do you have astroligically about this? ...
January 27, 2020 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
ok, who got happy with the str.toLowerCase() method (I´m assuming that a lot of this site is done in javascript). I can´t even write anything with capital letters now. It gets converted to lower case ...
What if you could Astral Project and discovered that your girlfriend whom you love is banging three other dudes? Dude 1, she met at a Rave. Dude 2, she met on Tinder. Dude 3 is your brother whom s ...
January 27, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
So many threads of music here, but what is OUT of the norm-music for you that you would never divulge to anyone or they would not suspect you´d like! Be honest, I don´t care how uncool, or downright b ...
January 27, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
WHY IS MY SHIFT KEY BROKEN? SOME PLANETARY ALIGNMENT AGAIN? ...
January 27, 2020 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
OK, let´s state our #1 weakness and see if other people can pinpoint the cause of it in our natal chart... Mine is pride Where is it in my chart? ...
Despite the craziness that sometimes take place here (like last night!), Astro-seek is a good place. I have met so many wonderful people whom I could not have met any other way....younger people and p ...
January 26, 2020 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
I found you a cake appropriate for someone with the "karma of a butcher" ... Sorry, I couldn´t fit all the candles on there cuz you´re so fucking old... I would have needed like 3 Porterh ...
January 26, 2020 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
January 26, 2020 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
They call me the Real Marvin or MarvinReal. Don´t accept fake Marvins. I´m the real deal. Women call me Marvelous Marvin. Men call me Maurice. It would be best to call me LEGION. Does anyone her ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »