Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 14, 2020 | (Taurus)emerauxe - Filter
What do you think? ...
February 14, 2020 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
Happy Valentines to the light of my life, my daughter who goes by the moniker shadydamsel here on astro-seek. She´s in the hospital convalescing, and so if you can send her any positive, healing ener ...
February 14, 2020 | (Cancer)Trevor777 - Filter
As hes my fav disney character, Id say because hes a delusional character always believing the criminals, not very bright, but good hearted and sensitive. So Id say Asc - :174: Sun sign - :175: ...
February 14, 2020 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
Maybe you would like to say Happy Valentine´s Day to your sweetheart. Go ahead and do it. ...
February 13, 2020 | (Taurus)Kief - Filter
When researching someone’s chart. I honestly don’t even look at the chart 1st because I don’t want to assume things before I dive into my research. So I just let it play out for a month and then study ...
February 13, 2020 | (Taurus)emerauxe - Filter
The late singer Frank Sinatra sang a song called "That´s Life" which had the lyrics, "You´re Riding High in April and Shot Down in May". Frank Sinatra died in the month of May. ...
February 12, 2020 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
I feel like Dian Van Patten Singh is a deity and that we need to start a cult of which she would be the figurehead. Who else here agrees? Let this thread be used to adulate and pray to DVPS for her ...
February 12, 2020 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Reincarnation is something that´s discussed alot on the forum. (You know, when we´re not talking about oral and anal sex.) As such, I wanted to share my views on the subject, for the main purpose ...
February 12, 2020 | (Taurus)Iceblu333 - Filter
I saw this video... and I couldn´t help myself. :75:He´s sooooo adorable! :75: ...
February 11, 2020 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
Sometimes it makes me easily hurt/offended. Or might be the PMS? ? I´m usually calm and tolerant, but you don´t want to get on my nerves. I might just get a bit dramatic. Self-centered. Individua ...
February 10, 2020 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
Happy Birthday to one of my favorite forum participants: Amdash! Many happy returns. ...
February 9, 2020 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
I thought so. Then they all ended when they would start to make other allusions and they were turned down. The friendship either ended peacefully or they started to act foolishly. Damn, I reall ...
February 9, 2020 | (Taurus)emerauxe - Filter
https://people.howstuffworks.com/culture-traditions/cultural-traditions/did-french-kissing-start-in-france.htm ...
February 8, 2020 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
Sweet Brown tells it like it is! ...
February 7, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Please be careful who you trust. That´s all folks. ...
February 6, 2020 | (Taurus)emerauxe - Filter
This round has now been completed and a new round will commence with the next celebrity death. The letter K seemed to be the common denominator in the round that just ended with the 3rd death which ...
February 5, 2020 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
I really just wanted to see a thread titled "The Astrology of Hemmohroids" on the board...But now that we´re here... https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/reasons-piles-fistula-fissure-medical- ...
February 4, 2020 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
This has nothing to do with astrology, however, it may have something to do with the issue of "you are what you think" in a strange way. Health gurus tend to die young or to die because of ...
February 1, 2020 | (Taurus)emerauxe - Filter
The Kansas City Chiefs, due to their being the public favorite and the home team. With the Moon in Taurus favoring the status quo and the Moon in the Midheaven for the Chiefs, who are ruled by firs ...
February 1, 2020 | (Libra)LibranSunAndMoon - Filter
What planets are retrograde in your natal chart? How do you find that it´s affected you in this life? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »