Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 23, 2020 | (Scorpio)Paiva - Filter
please help me, i´m indecisive ,which profession i should follow? ...
February 23, 2020 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
I just had a skype session with Dian Van Patten. She is a very nice lady and SHE IS REAL. So end of discussion on this one. She is also an actress as she explained in her opening thread. I feel ...
February 22, 2020 | (Virgo)Nani Lei - Filter
They say the new moon is the time to rest and rejuvenate. It is a good time to actively consider what you want to manifest for the rest of the month; to set your intention, your focus, and your effor ...
February 22, 2020 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
<<What a cruel comment. My family has been in LA for over 130 years. I was born in Burbank. You don´t know me, yet you are ready to call me BS? I joined this site because I thought there would b ...
February 21, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
It´s a Fun Friday topic...it´s Friday, and Friday´s are fun! :75: And so were the 80s, so much nostalgia attached to that era... Post your favorite 80s music/movies/cartoons/video games/toys..any ...
February 21, 2020 | (Cancer)Antionette - Filter
Omg this place is like the creep house whatever it´s called. I´m new as of two days ago and a Racist is already in my inbox. Besides that a lot people seem really sad on here. I really hate to see yal ...
February 21, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Let´s take a good vibe to another level! ...
February 20, 2020 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
I would like to see a "Sex Only" option like the "No Dating" option. It would read like this, Jenny_Sue is only interested in talking about sex. If you´re interested in gettin ...
February 20, 2020 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Hi, I received several messages during the last days about harassment and creep users here on Astro-Seek. 1) One of the main reason why I implemented "NO dating option" on this website ...
February 19, 2020 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
Where can one expect to experience depersonalization or derealization in birth chart?? I experience this on and off since 12yrs old... wasn’t until I spoke to therapist and discovered this LOL Nothi ...
February 19, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Numerous references by ancient sites point out that Saturn was once a sun who devoured his children. I´ve seen the main documentary "Symbols of an alien sky" which is very watchable, eve ...
February 19, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Here is a whole playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwOAYhBuU3Ufavw-b54_wHnpDO8vxwPh3 ...
February 18, 2020 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
She was brazilian, a scorpio and wore a pink bikini. I believe she´s my soul mate. How do I find her? ...
February 18, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
I was just in my thoughts, thinking about how the power of a positive sentiment to another human can just make their whole day a lot brighter. In light of so much unneeded drama here lately on the for ...
February 18, 2020 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Rohini Moon made me do it. She focused her mystical 12th house Saturn conjunct Pluto willpower on me... Always zeroing in on other people´s weaknesses that Pluto... :20: ...
February 16, 2020 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
Most of the Gods of Greek myth are a fun start. If yiu were in there shoes with there situations would you do th same things they did? What would you do differently? I thinki.e. id prefer to be H ...
February 15, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
So you deleted your account. You deleted two or three times. Me once. Overall, if I count all interrupted periods by deletions, you were the longest running friendship to me on astro-seek, going back ...
February 15, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Can I have Bob Ross back? His soothing voice and manner where grounding me and comforting like almost no other. My grandmother could be nice like him so I wonder where he came from. His hair was like ...
February 15, 2020 | (Leo)Zephyrin - Filter
Just noticed that even- numbered years like 2014, 2016, 2018 and also 2020 are more dangerous than odd-numbered years. There was an increase on terrorism, homicide and rape in these years and now, in ...
February 15, 2020 | (Taurus)jerrynna - Filter
Looks like someone went complaining about him, he was blocked, now his account is deleted.. C´mon guys, really? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »