Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 14, 2020 | (Aries)Wolfmoon - Filter
I´m currently at a reset point in my life and just recently had my mind melted that I would be better suited to a creative income rather than a dangerous one. As a point of discussion has anyone co ...
March 14, 2020 | (Gemini)stigmí - Filter
What do you think about chart of spring Equinox? What will be topic of this envent? What could we expect? I saw first interesting stelium mars/jupiter/pluto in capricorn and chiron/lilith in aries. ...
March 13, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
By accident? I saw this great presentation about a book about operation paperclip. I thought I knew most of it. Guess I didn´t know the details! A bit of a conspiracy: How come our governments are ...
March 13, 2020 | (Libra)LSV - Filter
Hi, I suppose the two don´t think similar because of the moon signs to be specific, but do they, especially the male, understand each other? Male: Virgo sun/Aquarius moon/Scorpio (probably) ris ...
March 13, 2020 | (Aries)Wolfmoon - Filter
I´m curious if there would be anything in a birth chart to indicate why I really don´t care for music? My whole life I´ve never cared for it. People think I´m weird because I don´t listen to anythi ...
March 13, 2020 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
I went to astrology to aid myself in beating my feelings of inadequacy or I guess this big huge hold back on that I can´t get out. My problems are with hard time comprehending things even though I ...
March 11, 2020 | (Taurus)Iceblu333 - Filter
How do women/men measure a partner? What attracts you to someone? A huge... member... that after one time trying you cant say no too... Smarts? Hairy chest (v-neck shirt) Big Boobs... ...
March 10, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
There´s a controversial film about sexual predators in our local cinemas. This is a sad topic but I want to warn you not to act as sheep. I think it´s sad but necessary that kids should learn this ...
March 10, 2020 | (Taurus)Iceblu333 - Filter
I just found out that there is an Ayahuasca Church in Florida that´s travel distance and I wanted your opinion.... I know you hated florida.... now I need your advice on Ayahuasca!!!!! Stop fr ...
March 9, 2020 | (Taurus)Sunyday - Filter
I have this obsession my all life, want to invent something, have tons of ideas but never to satisfying to put it out there in the world . It’s not about the money it’s about satisfying your soul. W ...
March 8, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Wait? What? How did that happen! Rules: Make your meme the theme of today! Or... Tomorrow? Next week? :2: Real rules: express your rising sign in concert to your Sun or Moon, or whatev ...
March 8, 2020 | (Libra)leorising - Filter
Today is March 8th - International women’s day :68: ...
March 6, 2020 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
So I´m sitting here just focusing on my breath when I start to remind myself accidentally a fight that came about of a situation that ended in laughter and just made me giggle the whole way through. ...
March 5, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Sus - Filter
For my next SR, end of the year, my SR venus Will be on the 12th conjunct SR Ascendant. Both falls on 12th Natal chart. I read this means a heartbrake or secret affair. Did some of you had this and h ...
March 1, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Sus - Filter
Just watched in the History Chanel about Saint Malachy and his prophecies. He predict 112 popes since XII Century and according to him Pope Francis is the last one. We are living the end of the times ...
March 1, 2020 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
I just found this funny comment while listening Machinarium on youtube and realized, that it has recently been 10 years since Machinarium (PC game and soundtrack) was released. If you have never he ...
February 29, 2020 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
A lot of people here are seeking spiritual liberation. Like me, you grope in the darkness and do your best. We have for generations had cliches and our spiritual leaders turned out to stink of curry ...
February 27, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
Are there any super sleuths on here who are really good at finding items online that you´ve seen in photos only? I need help looking for something. I remember Leo Moon posted that cool German statue a ...
February 27, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Why would people neglect more basic needs and go for illusions? I heard the examples so many times. Smart kid to bring them up for us all! :15: ...
February 23, 2020 | (Scorpio)Betty-lou - Filter
I was once told i should pay respects and honor my dead friends and family... im not familiar with spiritual or religious practices. Can i get a few ideas from anybody that would CARE TO SHARE their k ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »