Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 2, 2020 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
Do you feel like there are pieces of you, traits that you showcase but you feel like the traits you showcase seem to fall on deaf ears? Like when you try to showcase something in action it doesn´ ...
April 1, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
So, with more time on the majority of our hands, I wanted to take a moment and think and explore our favorite natal chart placements or aspects we have. Take a moment and really think about your ch ...
March 31, 2020 | (Pisces)Moon_Queen - Filter
I want to share with you how I see planets and their role in our life... In this graphic, I stick to the traditional understanding of planetary influences. ...
March 30, 2020 | (Taurus)David Evans - Filter
With all this pandemic I have to say I like things better, for reasons. People are uniting a bit as one. Richer folks are helping the struggling, the government giving stimulus Bill´s, corporation ...
March 30, 2020 | (Pisces)Moon_Queen - Filter
Al the bestEST!! :5: :65: :75: ...
March 30, 2020 | (Taurus)themagi - Filter
Anyone here into Human Design? Now that I know a little bit about astrology, I´m interested in perhaps going back and studying it. Human Design´s whole idea is to teach you to manage your energy. I ...
March 29, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
One mapped sad places on earth, supposed to be funny. https://www.instagram.com/sadtopographies/ What else is supposed to be funny? ...
March 29, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
March 26, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
My birthday is coming up and I’ve decided I want a paid report as a gift. I’ve been dissatisfied with previous paid reports in the past. I don’t want a report that breaks down everything individua ...
March 25, 2020 | (Libra)leorising - Filter
Hi everybody, here in Brazil we are facing a coronavírus crisis like others countries, but we suffered a impeachment for last president ( Dilma) . Actual president Bolsonaro is acting without rational ...
March 25, 2020 | (Taurus)Slasv - Filter
Hi, i am trying to understand nodes and we are in north node cancer season. At this time we are trapped in our homes with our families and cancer represents homes, families, households right? It seeme ...
March 24, 2020 | (Pisces)feebles17x - Filter
Hi astroseek users. As part of my uni degree, I have to mock up an app, and I´m debating creating an one for astrology. Please could you input what core features you´d want for an astrology app. W ...
March 21, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
How are you guys handling the quarantine mode of life thus far? Most kids are off from school, people home from work until ...who knows when... I can imagine some people may go alittle stir crazy. Use ...
March 20, 2020 | (Virgo)Virgolibra - Filter
Hello All, I am writing this question with a hope of figuring out which Gods/Goddesses rules each day of the year. I remember reading somewhere that because I was born 9/22 that my goddess was Iris ...
March 19, 2020 | (Aries)ram_goat - Filter
ok, it´s tomorrow now in the EU.. whew 30 more days until it´s.. ...
March 18, 2020 | (Libra)leorising - Filter
Happy birthday Moon Queen, that God always blessing your life ! ...
March 18, 2020 | (Aries)ram_goat - Filter
You know the rules... 5 syllables 7 syllables 5 syllables ******** Corona Virus fears. Weirdness, who knew all this? Sell the kids for food. Paper: 3 rolls left. soon we will disco ...
March 17, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
So what can we predict what will happened? A: "I need more toilet paper than you. Because my ass is bigger than yours." ...
March 17, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Possible hopeful future of coming back to normalcy. When? How recent pandemic affected your country? your city? your job or business? your life or lives of people you know or who matters to you? What´ ...
March 16, 2020 | (Taurus)Khepri - Filter
Hey beautiful people, I created this topic to share our art and crafts with each other. My mission/goal is to inspire people all over world and spread love and positivity through art. I myself mak ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »