Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 13, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
I’ve been down a rabbit hole trying to understand family or generational curses. Most seem to be defined by the Christian bible. The following is what I found. “ A generational curse is believed ...
April 13, 2020 | (Taurus)TJ83 - Filter
Hello, I´m new to all of this. Actually just started researching astrology today. I think I have been searching for something in my life, especially in the past 6 months or so do to a very painful eve ...
April 12, 2020 | (Libra)leorising - Filter
Good Easter for everyone here in astroseek! (Translation of this image ) Warning: Do not put the blame in me! you were already large when I arrived... :61: ...
April 11, 2020 | (Capricorn)alfa015 - Filter
First-ever live view of Toliman. What does that star system mean to you? Do you think there is life there? ...
April 9, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
as a precautionary measure From April 8 at 23:00 till April 9 at 10:04 local timezone. ...
April 9, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
watch a funny video. https://tinyurl.com/sweet-conflict ...
April 8, 2020 | (Aries)JENNIFER24 - Filter
Hi. Hope everyone is safe and well! As many of us are home, I´ve been doing some cleaning. I stumbled across my original paper birth certificate. I was off by 3 hours on my birth chart. I thought I wa ...
April 8, 2020 | (Libra)LSV - Filter
Have been curious about it as I´d loved a certain city abroad for around 7 years, and there´s something else happened there. Would like to know if there is a way to check it out. ...
April 8, 2020 | (Taurus)Iceblu333 - Filter
Some ideas? :4: https://youtu.be/ToonXShDAFk ...
April 7, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
China has reported no new deaths for the first time since the crisis began, but there are still questions over the reliability of its figures and narrative. Whole article below. https://www.bbc.co ...
April 7, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
A famous quote 1: "We know things will get worse before they get better." A famous quote 2: "80% of people would get Covid-19 in the end and we can´t hide away from it forever.&quo ...
April 7, 2020 | (Aquarius)Aurifer - Filter
Hi, I´m kinda new here. So, I´ve noticed the Tree part of the profiles. I´m a Larch according to this site. I´ve tried looking this up to learn more, but found an entirely different Celtic Tree Zo ...
April 7, 2020 | (Taurus)Iceblu333 - Filter
Anyone who studies astrology seriously... Can you see anything in his chart? I´m thinking that this may be the trigger of Jupiter conjunct Pluto. But that´s not shown in his chart per say... ...
April 6, 2020 | (Taurus)Iceblu333 - Filter
Has anyone ever overdosed on Marijuana... And if so... Let´s hear it... :75: I´m curious. ...
April 6, 2020 | (Taurus)themagi - Filter
Okay we already have a "share your fave music" topic. But I just though, what if signs, aspects and placements were a piece of music? :) What would they sound like to you? Or what music evok ...
April 5, 2020 | (Gemini)Francis064 - Filter
The title might be a little confusing but hear me out. I´ve noticed (at least from my personal experience) that being too loyal can end up being bad for you. We live in a world where loyalty is a fair ...
April 4, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
Totally not astrology related but I truly enjoy this forum and the people here and know you all have lots of perspectives and great ideas (And on top of that subject matters usually turn to astrology ...
April 3, 2020 | (Aries)astro-flame - Filter
Just wanted to thank Petr9 for the wonderful job he does creating all the amazing tools on this site! :15: As a birthday present for myself I ordered a custom print shirt with the planetary movemen ...
April 2, 2020 | (Aquarius)nikkia - Filter
A brief 3 week history of 1 woman, Covid-19 Testing and the ailing American Healthcare System: Thursday, March 12: When I laughed, I coughed. Strange. I felt perfectly FINE. Over the next week, ...
April 2, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
People departing makes me sad. I know most of us think about each other in their respective manner and viewpoints. Still I´d like to think she was great! Wtf? :8: ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »