Introduce Yourself (794)
Numerology (134)
Tarot reading (119)
Other discussions (1363)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 10, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Other than astrology, because, we are on an astrology forum - I´m sure there´s plenty of us watching astrology videos. But what *else* do you watch usually? Or have you found any people who´s vide ...
October 10, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
I’ve been studying Chiron lately and trying to understand how The Wounded Healer Works. I was gifted a beautiful story that I think illustrates it very well I wanted to share with others on their que ...
October 7, 2020 | (Taurus)Aquarius22 - Filter
I have an emotional support dog, he is a try paw. I really don´t know what I would do without him. On this thread lets post our favorite animal to brighten our day! And tell me why you like that type ...
October 6, 2020 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
https://youtu.be/sI7XiJgt0vY ...
October 6, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
Who wants a laugh? Show us your sense of humor and post the funniest YouTube video of all time in your opinion and tell us your Jupiter placement! Here’s mine, Jupiter in Sagittarius: ...
October 6, 2020 | (Aries)Wolfmoon - Filter
So I´ve been a member for about a year now. I came here to learn Astrology. I´ve learnt alot. Not how I thought I would. I joined the forum as an escape from the life I was living at the time. I po ...
October 5, 2020 | (Gemini)hipogrifo010 - Filter
At the end the extremes meet: Another weekend, another endless war in the forum, the sequel comes again, this time hopefully logic arrives and not Exacerbated fanaticism or misguided imagination. ...
October 3, 2020 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
War , famine and pestilence continue across Gumdrop Land..,.., But we go to a truly important story..... It seems The hideous , foul creature known as Mangoatse has struck once again. As alwa ...
October 3, 2020 | (Leo)Laurynh - Filter
OK so this is strange and I would appreciate some input because I can´t seem to find anything about it anywhere BUT I have very intense very lucid dreams and many many many of them every night - but ...
October 3, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
from newest to oldest I enjoyed the fun ====== MarvinReal » Iceblu333 No, he wouldn´t be hesitant. He wanted to annihilate all low races, gypsies, all non-Germans, he despised all minor religion ...
October 3, 2020 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
And what qualities do you like about them that they bring to their acting? Are there any signs that you don´t like as much? Although I´m sure that there are good actors for every sign ...
October 3, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
I remember reading many years ago, Thich Nhat Hanh (a Vietnamese Buddhist monk) making a statement (I believe from his book) about how with all the means of technological advancements in regards to co ...
October 1, 2020 | (Taurus)IntoTheVoid - Filter
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? What do you think your soul purpose is? What do you think brings you closer to evolution of your soul/consciousness? What ...
September 29, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Trump vs Ridin´ with Biden This should be rich. I won´t be watching, but Ice, let me know what comedy might ensue. 👁 PS. Not a coincidence it´s happening the day Saturn turns direct. ...
September 28, 2020 | (Aquarius)christiney - Filter
I feel like co-star isn´t really as accurate or "specific" as they claim to be compared to just doing a birth chart online. ONLY SOMETIMES would it say something that would kinda resonate wi ...
September 27, 2020 | (Cancer)Trevor77 - Filter
Has anybody experienced repeatedly seeing ´7777´ Or any other numbers, and.. What have you percieved or experienced as a result. ...
September 26, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
The time is approaching... I have spent much of my adulthood not embracing Halloween... I have faithfully decided this year will be different. Post your Halloweenie favorites. Texas chainsaw ma ...
September 25, 2020 | (Taurus)happy305 - Filter
Anyone knows palmistry here? I am eager to get my hands read. :1: ...
September 24, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Inquiring minds want to know.... 🍌🌶🧀🍟🌭🍕🍝🍳🍤🍞🌮🌯🍜🍲 ...
September 23, 2020 | (Taurus)DEEP SIGH - Filter
Not just the human beings have a birth day, also the countries have a birth day too. Today (23rd of September)... Is the first day in Libra season, and also it is the 90th birth day for my cou ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »