Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 25, 2020 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
Tuesday and I wish You a Happy Birthday and hope You can find some fun today. :27: :92: :65: :40: :13: :2: ...
April 24, 2020 | (Gemini)Mjolnir:God'sHammer - Filter
Hey everyone, Im a seer and energy healer and Reiki practitioner and after opening my galactic chakra recently I reached out with my mind and found a bubble of 20 or so chakras surrounding my astral f ...
April 24, 2020 | (Gemini)Dylan_thomasm - Filter
If any of you ever need to talk or vent you can hit me up, we cannot go through this life alone. Much love! ...
April 24, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Update: At least 17 people sued our government and the court overruled the goverment´s decision where the government immediately pressed for another lockdown. Somebody should kick these politicians re ...
April 23, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
I’ve been contemplating why we make connections. And was trying to find the astrological root. I’m talking about the things that immediately draw us to people. I think everyone has something domina ...
April 23, 2020 | (Gemini)Dylan_thomasm - Filter
April 22, 2020 | (Taurus)David Evans - Filter
I hear feminine energy is passive while masculine energy is active. But I look everything and only see active energy. Males, females. The whole of society as it pushes a very masculine "gotta ...
April 21, 2020 | (Virgo)Tiff.esb - Filter
Hi all! I’m sorry if this is a dumb question but I’m new to all of this. I was looking at my chart and I don’t see a sixth house. What does this mean? Thank you so much! Tiff ...
April 20, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
Happy :172: Season everyone! (And 4/20 for those who partake, I think it’s fitting for the season :61:) What are you going to enjoy about Taurus energy this go round? I think earthly pleas ...
April 20, 2020 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
If you block me I can’t help you there but... “Blocking is so infantile.. it should be removed as a feature, and those who can´t cope should go back to reading the newspaper. Blocking voices in ...
April 19, 2020 | (Cancer)Freedaria - Filter
How can I learn football game results in advance using astrology? ...
April 19, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
Need a break from the constant media fear mongering? Check out these clowns covering "about a girl" by nirvana....I seriously thought it was a joke. It isn´t. Would it have been that difficu ...
April 19, 2020 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
. ...
April 19, 2020 | (Capricorn)Actually_Dank - Filter
Hello! My Fiancee and I have been together for 7 years (since middle school so middleschool/highschool sweethearts i guess lol) and we plan on trying to have a baby this year but were wondering what s ...
April 18, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
You know altair if you block me I can´t help you there but check out George Webb and clif_high ...
April 18, 2020 | (Aquarius)altair - Filter
Apparently I´ve been blocked by people who feigned curiosity on this grave subject. For those who actually care, here it is. There is much evidence exposing standard immune response being rebrand ...
April 18, 2020 | (Gemini)scormini - Filter
Anyone knows? This is what shows up: ´´#3 Messages with mass @email contact are being blocked due to spam content. (It´s a SPAM protection)´´ ...
April 17, 2020 | (Libra)zarko22 - Filter
Hi! I know it is said a lot about this theme.But,concrete examples I did not see on Astroseek. So,if you know natal chart of anyone who had coronavirus(no matter what epilog was,was it case of heali ...
April 14, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Very good summary of the upcoming years. Everything will change. We have been duped, China has just an awful communist regime, we have given them our money, our manufacturing. Always the best info ...
April 13, 2020 | (Taurus)Davis212 - Filter
I found this video very interesting, accurate, and informative. Sam Geppi has always been very accurate and intuitive. I won´t be commenting or replying, but feel free to leave any comments and ex ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »