Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 2, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
Been on a cranberries kick.... Dolores passed away from alcohol abuse - so they say. I was really curious if you can see this in her natal chart. I´ll end it on this - great underrated cranb ...
May 2, 2020 | (Taurus)David Evans - Filter
Yo everyone, let´s post about our favorite foods, healthily, junky, whatever. It´s great for raising one´s spirits. I imagine especially for the 2nd house, and Taurus, Moons out there. :75: :37: ...
May 1, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
What´s your go-to coffee drink? Lots of Europeeans here - which is basically the heartland of delectable coffee. Do you do regular cup o joe? Or do you get fancy with it espresso, lattes... ...
May 1, 2020 | (Gemini)Olenna - Filter
I want to say thank you to all of you that requested readings from me. For giving me the opportunity to read for you and learn in that process. Everybody has been very gracious and grateful, so i ex ...
May 1, 2020 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
I submit to you that the Antichrist is not an individual person who will emerge from somewhere in the middle east and somehow unleash Armageddon upon society. Good movie plot maybe, but life isn´t ...
May 1, 2020 | (Taurus)Davis212 - Filter
Social Responsibility V/S the Shadow of Uranus Uranus is a planet related to many great things: innovation, invention, uniqueness of being, freedom of thought, independent thought, rebellion agains ...
April 30, 2020 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
So as of tomorrow, wearing a mask in a public place will become mandatory in the state I live in. I think this whole covid thing is massively overblown (thanks mostly to the media) and frankly, I a ...
April 30, 2020 | (Pisces)Imanib - Filter
I’m going with MJ, Michael Jackson. Who do you have and why? ...
April 30, 2020 | (Gemini)Dylan_thomasm - Filter
Hooray! Anyway, I hope you find some peace and happiness today, much love - dylan ...
April 30, 2020 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
Day 63 of lockdown. Toilet paper theft is still on the rise. I hope my best buddy Wilson is safe! ...
April 29, 2020 | (Libra)leorising - Filter
Happy birthday Boyan! That your solar return could increase your life with many good things! :78: :27: ...
April 29, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Watch this and do this ...
April 28, 2020 | (Taurus)themagi - Filter
Hi guys. I was wondering how things are working in different countries regarding international travel by plane. I´ve checked quite a few websites that seems to have fligts available for booking, ju ...
April 28, 2020 | (Gemini)Dylan_thomasm - Filter
Just sat down to use the bathroom and there’s no toilet paper, I hope you all have a better Tuesday! ...
April 27, 2020 | (Gemini)Dylan_thomasm - Filter
Let’s fuckin rockkkkk ittt!!! ...
April 27, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Somewhere is death rate from Covid-19 of 5%, 10%, 20%, 30%, 36% ... or 69%, 73% in Sweden, from the closed cases. Depends on the country. Two countries don´t track the number of people who recovere ...
April 26, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
Happy birthday Ice... Have a good one.... :65: :37: :65: :65: ...
April 26, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
In my journey to betterment I’ve stumbled across the 5 love languages. You can determine your rankings here: https://www.5lovelanguages.com/quizzes/ I took it and got Acts if Service as my numb ...
April 25, 2020 | (Gemini)Dylan_thomasm - Filter
This thing of life can be so excruciating sometimes. It can be feel lonely, threatening, pointless, and confusing. So awfully hurtful and so amazingly beautiful. What is your go-to practice to make it ...
April 25, 2020 | (Taurus)Davis212 - Filter
Today is the birthday of the sweetest person in the world! Happy birthday, Morena-Lu! :27: :27: :30: :78: :74: :17: :65: :65: :65: ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »