Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 13, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
the original thread was getting soooo long.. Let´s start anew :2: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iKtPOC3VqGs ...his hair was perfect.. ...
May 13, 2020 | (Gemini)Dylan_thomasm - Filter
Much love dudes and dudettes ...
May 12, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
Perhaps it´s my 12th house, but I was thinking about traveling to foreign lands, places I´d like to visit one day ... First place that comes to mind is Italy and Ireland - both being my background. ...
May 10, 2020 | (Libra)leorising - Filter
Happy Mother’s Day for all moms in astroseek I am not a mother yet, but I believe that been a mother is a incredible mission gave by God ...
May 9, 2020 | (Aquarius)Denette - Filter
Hi Guys! There isnt a selection for Canada for date of birth. Anyone know why? :1: ...
May 8, 2020 | (Capricorn)Boki012 - Filter
Hi to all! I want to be an actor (in Spain especially). Do you have any tip how to begin? I don´t know anyone in Spain. It´s my dream. How to stand out in eyes of casting directors? Thanks! : ...
May 8, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
I have these prophecies lately. Weird. Last time I had a dream about quarrelling with someone and immediately after waking up I acted contrary to a warning in a dream, which obviously fulfilled the dr ...
May 8, 2020 | (Taurus)IntoTheVoid - Filter
Lets see some photos of your favorite kind of vehicle(s). New, old, in between, made up, whatever. ...
May 7, 2020 | (Libra)leorising - Filter
Happy birthday IIyyaarr13 That God bless your life :68: ( tomorrow is birthday of my father, I associated with your name to remember) P.s. - you aren’t my friend here in astroseek, but my chiron ...
May 6, 2020 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
What are the languages that you guys may have at your disposal? And what is the language that you guys would generally like to study if you could? I’m curious, because I finally got myself a ...
May 6, 2020 | (Aquarius)Marc Sales - Filter
Ficino´s letters (1433-1499) :6: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsilio_Ficino There are four species of divine fury, love is the most excellent of all. "Marsilio Ficino and Juan Cavalc ...
May 6, 2020 | (Taurus)Iceblu333 - Filter
A Chinese doctor was Shot and Killed while on the verge of a breakthrough in Pittsburgh. https://youtu.be/FB4jOWyyn0o ...
May 6, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Probably bad transits... Magnus fell into a trap. ...
May 5, 2020 | (Gemini)Francis064 - Filter
Hi everyone! So I´m suffering from a rather annoying and bothering fear which is the fear of catching an incurable disease. I usually always had this but it gets worse especially in these times when ...
May 4, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Reading the forums yesterday and today I wondered if it would it help to clarify some misunderstandings by forgiving. What is a better way? A: I will remember all shit you done so next time I´ll ...
May 4, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
It’s day one million of quarantine. Time is blurry and everything blends together. I just want to check on everyone mentally. See how y’all are doing? It’s important to take care of you right ...
May 4, 2020 | (Aquarius)sarahfasha - Filter
I know you can filter on here for particular aspects etc but is there a way on here or on any other site for that matter where I can put in, let´s say "Moon & Libra" or whatever & it ...
May 3, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
this is always a topic I find interesting....I´ve heard many say that where Mercury is placed / and or conjunct another planet shows how humorous one is apt to be.. But then again, I´ve heard the same ...
May 3, 2020 | (Aquarius)Marc Sales - Filter
Why can´t I send responses to private messages? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »