Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 30, 2020 | (Taurus)CHif - Filter
How do I read the location chart? I watched to move Portugal or Spain but need to know best location for money and happiness to retire ...
May 29, 2020 | (Virgo)Nani Lei - Filter
How lovely May is when the flowers bloom again! :74: :68: :17: :74: :68: :17: :74: :68: :17: :74: :17: “The Earth laughs in Flowers”, said Ralph Waldo Emerson. And for this, I rejoice. I’ve ...
May 29, 2020 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
I really need advice on this Triplet Flame experience. My twin flame just wasn’t quite enough , and I had an epiphany with this other woman who also bought,, I mean believes , I mean felt the mag ...
May 27, 2020 | (Virgo)Nani Lei - Filter
Hey guys! I came across this on the web and think it’s worth sharing. Petr has done great things with his gifts and he deserves to be recognized. https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2020 ...
May 27, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Sus - Filter
Hi guys! Here´s the thing: my boss is being a pain in the ass and I´m tired of it. Sales are not easy now wtih Corona thing and everything is on hold. Job expire in august and I really hope to get ...
May 27, 2020 | (Taurus)Davis212 - Filter
Starting tomorrow I am taking a "Leave of Absence" from participating in this forum and from doing any kind of private readings for anyone, except for those whose readings was pending. I ...
May 26, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
And I´m not taking this anymore!!! ...
May 26, 2020 | (Leo)Zephyrin - Filter
There are something I really wonder about Tarot. Have you ever experienced any negative effect of Tarot? Is it really helpful predicting future? Does it have positive energy? I´m asking because I grew ...
May 25, 2020 | (Scorpio)Crowleys Disciple - Filter
I am not talking astrology books. I am talking your favorite free reading books you have read. My favorite books/ short stories I have read are: Agatha Christie - Clocks Agatha Christie - The M ...
May 24, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
I forgot to reply on friend´s message and he deleted account. Maybe it was already few weeks ago, and maybe not because of me, but in every case it´s always sad when someone disappear. He was kind and ...
May 23, 2020 | (Aquarius)Marc Sales - Filter
A tribute to "Transcendentalism" a current of American thought towards ecology. Emerson, Thoreau, and J. Muir. The development of a transcendent vision of nature. A mystique of those of n ...
May 23, 2020 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
This thread is for anything interesting and fun . Whatever that means to You. Here is God creating the Earth......I think the lid came off the shaker! :2: ...
May 21, 2020 | (Aquarius)Marc Sales - Filter
This is the rectified letter from Joan Baez ... rising Pisces and not Aries, I will accept comments ... https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Baez,_Joan https://imgur.com/7nrKqyI https://www. ...
May 21, 2020 | (Gemini)Dylan_thomasm - Filter
I still fuckinnnnn loveeee you guys.. As much as a stranger can... Without it being weird. Lmao Tell me how you have been in this post, let’s catch up ...
May 21, 2020 | (Taurus)Davis212 - Filter
A Soulmate Love Gone Wrong By Davis So many lifetimes waiting for your arrival So many nights spent dreaming about you My spirit connecting with yours Through the hard drive of the soul ...
May 19, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
I’ve been going back to basics in astrology and in my course work I recently changed my views on Saturn. It used to be this planet of karma and fear to me. But, now I feel differently. You see, S ...
May 16, 2020 | (Capricorn)Caledonian - Filter
Hi Folks, I am new here so sorry if this question appears incredibly dumb. How do I save charts without an aspect grid showing? I have tried everything to edit that out but no joy. Any suggestions ...
May 14, 2020 | (Virgo)InnaKlim - Filter
Hello everyone! I want to make a certain experiment to find the correlation between your personality socionic type and the planets in elements in your individual natal chart, so I’m asking for your h ...
May 14, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
Hey Petr! Všechno nejlepší k narozeninám! To another year of health and happiness for you :37: :65: :36: :65: :65: ...
May 13, 2020 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Astro-Seek will be moving to a new server with higher performance during tomorrow (May 14th); ... so some functions and database will be probably unavailable for some time. If you find some functio ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »