Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 8, 2020 | (Taurus)Aphroditetheprincess - Filter
I’ve recently acknowledged that I CANNOT medditate 😂 I mean everyone is saying you should meditate that’s helping you in every aspect of your life and i know bunch of people doing it telling me I can’ ...
June 8, 2020 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
Just met my (girl)friends from Uni, chilled and talked about ourselves. Some of them are getting married, one even knows when she wants the baby, others are looking to buy a house...and there I w ...
June 8, 2020 | (Gemini)Neon_Mage - Filter
Have you ever felt like your Sun sign just doesn´t describe you well enough? Ever felt like 12 signs just wasn´t enough? Ok how about a WHOLE FUCKING 200+ OF THEM then? I present to you the Extended Z ...
June 8, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Almost nobody is dying in the UK these days Covid-19 is nearly beaten up. The lowest number of daily deaths yet. Hurray :75: However, globally it´s increasing by 148,482 infected people in one d ...
June 7, 2020 | (Aquarius)Aunt Clara - Filter
Where are all of the older people? I look around the site and see very few members of my generation. Surely we haven´t all died off yet. I was born in 1954. You guys are making me feel my age!! : ...
June 7, 2020 | (Aquarius)Aunt Clara - Filter
I am very new to the study of geomancy, which is very tied to astrology and would love to talk to others who practice it. Is there anyone out there?? ...
June 7, 2020 | (Scorpio)Crowleys Disciple - Filter
I like mainly villains and detectives. favorite actors Boris Karloff - Frankenstien / Mummy Jeremy Brett/ Basil Rathbone - Sherlock Holmes David Suchett - Poirot Arnold Swartzeneger - Termi ...
June 6, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
What was the number one song the day you were born? Mine: John Waite - missing you https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg7vvmlrRzc Remember that gem? Lol. Number one movie: Ghostbusters. ...
June 5, 2020 | (Virgo)Nani Lei - Filter
Why are comedians important to society? They often say and do what most of us can´t! They are agents or mediums of catharsis. Humor literally helps our bodies release positive neurochemicals that ...
June 4, 2020 | (Gemini)Christiemood - Filter
Hi everyone. How can I report to Astroseek a bad user who usually chats indecency after blocking him? ...
June 3, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
As well as positive feedback, compliments, good news etc. Who can do it? ...
June 3, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
:92: Why are cats so adorable? Something I have pondered since I was born. . I got my first cat at 5 years old after I watched the adventures of Milo and Otis! And I´ve been around them my whole life, ...
June 3, 2020 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
https://chicagognosis.org/transcriptions/psychological-rebellion# ...
June 3, 2020 | (Aquarius)Aurifer - Filter
Hi, does anyone know much about fixed stars in natal charts? I have Algol conjuncting my MC, and havent been able to find a lot of information on it. How likely is it that I´d be decapitated for examp ...
June 2, 2020 | (Scorpio)Crowleys Disciple - Filter
What is the animal in you? This is another fun personality test. https://animalinyou.com/ I tested as a Crocodile :) ...
June 1, 2020 | (Scorpio)Crowleys Disciple - Filter
Even though I am a water sign, Scorpio, I usually test as being a fire element in many online personality tests. Maybe because of mars and mercury in saggitarius? What element do you test as and d ...
June 1, 2020 | (Taurus)Davis212 - Filter
The following short video made me cry a LOT! :42: :9: :8: :79: :12: :62: I won´t be replying to anything as I am trying to keep away, but I just wanted to share this with you, guys and gals ...
June 1, 2020 | (Scorpio)Crowleys Disciple - Filter
I was very athletic growing up and still am very much...maybe it is the Mars and Mercury in saggitarius in my chart.. but I have always loved sports and the outdoors. I loved combat/fighting sports ...
May 31, 2020 | (Sagittarius)althea - Filter
Buon giorno da alcuni giorni non si riesce a visualizzare il calendario mensile. Allego immagine. Grazie Lara ...
May 31, 2020 | (Scorpio)Crowleys Disciple - Filter
What are your favorite games you have played? Mine were Diablo, Mortal Kombat, Doom, Clue, Myst & Riven, Grand Theft Auto, Phantamogorsia, Assasin´s Creed, Dante´s Inferno, Dungeons and Drag ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »