Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 7, 2020 | (Scorpio)Crowleys Disciple - Filter
A relative of mine got me interested in ghost hunting. He has been heavily into it for decades. He will travel all across the country in search of ghosts in haunted houses and sometimes sleep in those ...
July 6, 2020 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
I’m starting to feel this very strong energy with in me that’s Making me see more pieces of myself more insight than ever. I’m seeing a strong portion of my Venus coming forth more so externally i ...
July 5, 2020 | (Taurus)mirkwood - Filter
I’ve read that it’s not good to try to manifest since it’s eclipse season and we should wait until new moon. What do you think about it, is it true? ...
July 3, 2020 | (Libra)leorising - Filter
Happy birthday Trevor, may God bless you and may the new year bring you much happiness :65: :78: :68: ...
July 2, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
China Caught Smuggling 10,800 Assault Weapons Parts Into Louisville By US Customs This happened on May 22. https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/china-caught-smuggling-10800-assault-weapons-parts- ...
June 30, 2020 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Hi, I added an option to filter topics with 0 replies. Maybe some good soul would like to search and reply in some older topics. It´s available on the forum main page in "Latest topics&quo ...
June 28, 2020 | (Pisces)Imanib - Filter
What zodiac sign gets on your nerves the most and why? For me it’s Aquarius (sorry Aquarius) but your know it all ways really make me want to curse you out. Still love you tho 🤣 ...
June 27, 2020 | (Gemini)myasro - Filter
share what is your favorite liquid container you bring with you for your workouts,work or on the go traveling... Mine is Hydro Flask, Yeti and Thermoflask https://www.outsideonline.com/2414323/insul ...
June 26, 2020 | (Aries)Wolfmoon - Filter
Since perusing this forum I´ve noted some like minded persons. Another interest of mine is herbs. I want to get some opinions about Tobacco. NZ is currently under a "10 year plan" t ...
June 26, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
What would the ultimate natal chart look like for you based on your specific preferences? Sun: Moon: Ascendant: Mercury: Venus: Mars: Jupiter: Saturn: Uranus: Neptune: Pluto: Chiron: ...
June 25, 2020 | (Aries)Emmanuel_131 - Filter
Can anyone tell me about their experiences with Saturn Return in the 4th house? I can say that mine hasn´t been easy. Since 2017 I have felt everything change dramatically in my life, in my beliefs a ...
June 25, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
What´s your lifestyle preference? Do you enjoy living and doing things in a more slow paced - relaxed environment or do you like the high octane fast paced city kind of life? I was born/raised ...
June 25, 2020 | (Sagittarius)althea - Filter
Buongiorno oggi non funziona la app per trovare la posizione dei pianeti. Ho provato varie volte. Allego la schermata Grazie Lara ...
June 25, 2020 | (Cancer)Anikey - Filter
Or getting a loan? So much uncertainty on the one hand, but life must go on... ...
June 23, 2020 | (Scorpio)Crowleys Disciple - Filter
My favorite Super Hero is the HellSpawn from Hell ! ...
June 22, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
Do you find your astrological chart shows your eating habits ? What´s your favorite ? Are you a health-conscious eater or do you like your junk food? I have to say friends, my eating habits do ...
June 22, 2020 | (Pisces)Yana Moon - Filter
Hi there I have just found this website today and I need some advise please. I have to have an operation to remove herniated discs in my neck. I do not like the idea of having an operation when Mar ...
June 22, 2020 | (Aries)Wolfmoon - Filter
Piggy backing off another post... because I can... I´m curious. Is there anything that your partner or someone you were interested in did or could do that would you put you off them? (Besides the & ...
June 22, 2020 | (Pisces)Imanib - Filter
Tell everything that you like about Pisces. Has a Pisces changed your life 🤔 ...
June 21, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Can you guys see the video? It was blocked here... http://leozagami.com/2020/06/21/satanists-come-together-worldwide-during-the-rare-ring-of-fire-solar-eclipse-to-cast-evil-spell-on-humanity/ ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »