Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 18, 2020 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
Anyone can relate?.. or Virgos maybe? Any other sign? ...
July 17, 2020 | (Cancer)Leeazard - Filter
Is there a sun/moon combination that is more dangerous? Are there aspects that would Indicate having a predisposition to violence? Pretty novice with all of this stuff but very curious! I’d love ...
July 17, 2020 | (Taurus)DEEP SIGH - Filter
Thank you Ram_Goat . You are the only one here who can understand my hidden wisdom from creating TONGUES topic :79: . - This is what Ram_Goat tell me : “ We needed a TONGUE topic here .. T ...
July 17, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
The bilbies ´thriving´ after a 100-year absence in New South Wales Populations of the Australian bilby have been devastated over the past 200 years after being hunted by cats and foxes. Now a cons ...
July 17, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Go Serbians! Time to end this fakedemic. :75: ...
July 16, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Did you catch yourself wanting to know more about your favourite star or YouTube influencer but their birthday wasn´t known until they hinted at it? Today Gregory Mannarino, a finance guy, "22 ...
July 15, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
Nonsensical DREAMS you have ever had. The ones where you wake up, mull it over for a minute and have a good laugh over. :7: :7: ...
July 15, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
They are in my way! :2: :32: Just making fun of you guys. ...
July 15, 2020 | (Taurus)DEEP SIGH - Filter
Is this problem happening just with me ? Why I can’t upload pictures from Imgur.com website :42: ?! How can I put pictures here if I can’t enter to the uploading page in Imgur.com website ! C ...
July 13, 2020 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Wow, two sci-fi legends born on the same day, both Cancers. Unlike Harrison Ford, I can totally see Patrick Stewart as a Cancer. Although he is most likely a Capricorn (or maybe even a Virgo) in hi ...
July 13, 2020 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Was there anyone cooler than this guy when you were a kid? Yeah, I loved the mystical themes in Star Wars, but when I grew up, I wanted to be Han, not Luke. Always was surprised that this guy wa ...
July 12, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
First example from a woman: "I travelled 16,500kms recently to meet someone I met on here last year in September. Then the world went mad and now we are stuck together (blissfully) until I can g ...
July 12, 2020 | (Taurus)IIyyaarr13 - Filter
Major E.A.Dames Remote Viewer and a number of investigators have declared Aliens and U.F.O.s to be deficient in substance quotience! Are we going to have a T.E.D. talk that the stars are Christmas L ...
July 12, 2020 | (Taurus)DEEP SIGH - Filter
Why the most topics in the forum are all about the LOVE and the RELATIONSHIPS ? I notice that when I was reading people’s problems here . There are a lot of questions like : ① “ When I will lov ...
July 11, 2020 | (Taurus)DEEP SIGH - Filter
Leo’s Tongue :2: . ...
July 8, 2020 | (Aries)ram_goat - Filter
One messed up Aquarian.. With a 4th,7th & 8th house from hell. Another 1990´s femme fatal, gone from us. https://birthcharts.astro-seek.com/birth-chart/mary-kay-letourneau-horoscope ...
July 8, 2020 | (Taurus)DEEP SIGH - Filter
Really I feel bored :24: . ...
July 7, 2020 | (Taurus)Morena_Lu - Filter
What do you think about that NN? What is a soul mission? Some humanitarian work, unconventional lifestyle? Some people say that spiritual calling of the North Node in Aquarius is to be of service t ...
July 7, 2020 | (Gemini)Francis064 - Filter
I´ve noticed that the dreams I´ve had the past few months have been quite strange and almost had a rational link with the real world. I dreamed a few weeks ago of a car crash where the driver didn´t m ...
July 7, 2020 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
People, I just experienced a cringe situation: a guy lied me about his age :23: I was reluctant about going to a date w him when we first met and he told me he is born in 86, which is a bit too mu ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »