Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 28, 2020 | (Virgo)Kyialache - Filter
• Happy Tuesday community • Putting some motivational and positive self improvement & healing content on the timeline! Recently 3x published young author put out 3 QUICK READ e books in one month. ...
July 28, 2020 | (Virgo)Chanaynay53 - Filter
Do you think he fulfilled his North Node in Gemini, or were his actions more like that of a Sagittarius? Very much had to do with morals and truth telling and travel.. ...
July 27, 2020 | (Taurus)DEEP SIGH - Filter
How much is your height ( In cm ) ? And how much is your weight ( In kg ) ? :84: ...
July 27, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
Life is wonky. The world is unstable and collectively we are all trying to find our footing. So I propose a Brag Thread, here talk about and tell us your most prized placements and such in your na ...
July 26, 2020 | (Taurus)DEEP SIGH - Filter
Who are the most people in the Forum you love them ? For me : ① Marc Sales . ② VenusHouse . ③ Dharma212 . ④ RohiniMoon . ⑤ Ram_Goat . I just put numbers for them , But I don’t mean I love o ...
July 26, 2020 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
I keep dreaming about not wasting my summer holiday...and I would really fancy a little trip abroad (by plane), in one of the countries we are still allowed...but, on the other hand, I´m afraid about ...
July 26, 2020 | (Taurus)themagi - Filter
What´s with the irregularly-colored aspects in AstroSeeks chart? Why are some trines and sextiles bolded, while others are not? Is it a bug or what? Fanks :) ...
July 26, 2020 | (Gemini)Neon_Mage - Filter
Anyone else absolutely LOVE IT when they go to bed feeling seemingly tired, only for their brain to pull a 180 and go full A W A K E mode and end up staying awake all night listening to music/whatever ...
July 24, 2020 | (Taurus)DEEP SIGH - Filter
Who know what is this thing ? ...
July 24, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
I thought this was pretty interesting..worth posting for anyone interested :80: :15: :74: https://knowyourdestinycards.com/birth-cards/ ..cool how they have year, and day cards too.. ...
July 23, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
:62:čau astroseekers, máme tu milník registrovaných členů. haha. slavíme. HODNĚ ÚSPĚCHU ...
July 23, 2020 | (Gemini)Francis064 - Filter
Hey guys, just to warn everyone to watch out for ticks if you like to go in the wild a lot or even if it´s just temporary. My brother had like 6 ticks on him last week although he just stayed for a pi ...
July 23, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
I had another dream about school / university. A repeated pattern. I´m starting to get why I always feel so alone, like a ghost when I´m attending parties, endings of the school. I never felt a part o ...
July 22, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
So many different backgrounds here on astroseek...from all over Europe...lots of Czech (I know, obvious) Serbian, Croatian..Italian..Russian, etc, etc...and a fair few of us Americans.... Maybe it´s ...
July 22, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
I was curious to your 5th house placements and what specifically manifested for you and brings you joy and how you think it correlates? I’ll go here: I’m a mother of 3, my kids are my ultimate j ...
July 21, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Sidda - Filter
I had to post this topic and find out if anyone else is experiencing the same thing! Is anyone else hearing audio distortions when listening to music that is older, I´d say with a pre-2012 release ...
July 20, 2020 | (Taurus)IntoTheVoid - Filter
How do you experience intuition? Do you have dreams that later become reality? Do you have visions? Do you have ´spidy senses´? I´m interested to know what how your intuition plays itself out, and w ...
July 20, 2020 | (Cancer)guitarperson2 - Filter
That´s not a very smooth tagline. But hey, lets get together some great movies during this Quarantine, New Moon, Triple Cancer Aspect about to enter into Leo. I´d figure this would be a time for tho ...
July 19, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
Can I just make this thread to always have open here whenever someone is going through the loss of one of their beloved pets. A family member, in my eyes. I lost a great cat late last night/earl ...
July 18, 2020 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
I´m not sure if I believe in it but I was wondering what other people´s thoughts were about their sign and maybe other people they know fitting their signs or not? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »