Introduce Yourself (794)
Numerology (134)
Tarot reading (119)
Other discussions (1363)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 20, 2021 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
You can take Christmas, Valentine´s Day, and Thanksgiving and stuff em as far as I´m concerned...(OK I do kinda like Thanksgiving--food!!) To me, today is the real holiday...the first day of sprin ...
March 20, 2021 | (Taurus)Green Garden - Filter
Are there consequenses for a love spell that did not seem too work+ plus you regret it and won´t to it again? ...
March 19, 2021 | (Aries)ram_goat - Filter
Nineteenth ...
March 18, 2021 | (Taurus)Morena_Lu - Filter
Happy birthday my dear! I wish you all the best, just stay as you are- it is enough!! :37: :37: :27: :79: :17: ...
March 17, 2021 | (Taurus)Moon_Queen - Filter
Whatever you find great to share you can bring it here :27: ...
March 16, 2021 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
Why does AstroSeek not grant my wish to open links in tabs when I hold ctrl! :10: :28: Why do I have to right-click and open in new tab? Don´t load the same document in a new tab and load the curr ...
March 15, 2021 | (Cancer)LittleCutiePie - Filter
Hello, i just visited this site : https://www.ranker.com/list/eras-in-history-zodiac/jessica-bedewi which is interesting because i wonder which era i would have loved to live in the past. I hav ...
March 14, 2021 | (Scorpio)AstroSpiritual - Filter
Hi beautiful people, I´ve been lately reading about and trying to get better on my own ACG map-reading at the same time being good at it enough to read for other people. I feel constantly doing som ...
March 13, 2021 | (Libra)leorising - Filter
Yesterday I did a test (in masters), and had a question about Karl Popper´s falsifiability idea, and I had to describe the reason why astrology cannot be considered science Philosopher Karl Popper ...
March 13, 2021 | (Taurus)windinthetrees - Filter
Things too heavy or serious.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4QSYx4wVQg skip to the 4:30 mark for the most fun... keep watching this is a little more sophisticated but still lots of fun ...
March 11, 2021 | (Gemini)UgurCan - Filter
When we were learning Astrology, there were things we all wanted to change.On our own chart or as a general rule. For example, I would like Mercury to rule Aquarius instead of Virgo. I also wish L ...
March 10, 2021 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
What if the eggs don´t want to be portrayed as green??? What about the eggs´ rights? WHO SPEAKS FOR THE EGGS.... ...
March 9, 2021 | (Capricorn)Astrokitty - Filter
Hi Everyone, I was recently contacted by User offering to answer a question using Horary Astrology... so I was very interested and pleased and so asked him my question... well he came back with ne ...
March 8, 2021 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
A game about our inner fears and nightmares ...an infinite loop of insanity . Beautiful soundtrack... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1oXxMfbx4U ...
March 7, 2021 | (Pisces)YogaAnyDay - Filter
Hi all, Do you notice that Pisces season beckons you to give up things, or give things away? My natal sun is at 29 degrees Pisces and I really feel a strong pull to disperse and dissolve right now ...
March 7, 2021 | (Sagittarius)RA_ - Filter
̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶´̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶i̶r̶t̶h̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶g̶l̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶´̶l̶l̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶d̶r̶o̶p̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶k̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶r̶ ...
March 5, 2021 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Cats purring and laying on me. Everytime.. the purring always comforts me. And since we´re here, can you find the explanation From an astrological point of view? I have asteroid Bastet/Ubasti on ...
March 5, 2021 | (Taurus)Moon_Queen - Filter
"As individuals, people are completely unpredictable. Okay? One person making one bet, I couldn’t possibly tell you what they’re gonna do. But the law of large numbers tells me that a million peo ...
March 2, 2021 | (Taurus)IntoTheVoid - Filter
What are your thoughts on reincarnation? I have my own but I´d enjoy reading about others without judgement. ...
March 1, 2021 | (Leo)Goana - Filter
Hi there, Could someone please help me with this:Born on 24th of March 1970, Klaipėda, Lithuania, unfortunately don´t know the hour... ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »