Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 12, 2020 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Theosophist, mystic, gnostic, could play piano with her astral fingers. (Although that´s not something she would show off to the masses.) An interesting chart, but not the one I would expect... ...
August 12, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
Happy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! To my buddy! YAY!! EAT :65: AND BE MERRY :65: :37: :75: :4: ...
August 12, 2020 | (Taurus)IntoTheVoid - Filter
Please share/explain to the best of your ability some experiences you´ve had what were either out of this world, or spiritual... whatever you want to call it... where you´ve felt a force stronger than ...
August 10, 2020 | (Taurus)Kief - Filter
i really dont know how to react that to that. like i wish i could explain to yall my family background but its just too personal and too much to tell on here but i promise you im not a curse at all im ...
August 10, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
Meh!!!!!! Moon in Aries. Meh. MEH! where´s deep sigh? :8: ...
August 8, 2020 | (Taurus)Kief - Filter
Been on this site for a year and yeah......I ummm was expecting something different. Maybe my expectations too high or people just plain don’t like me, like even irl I struggle to make last longing fr ...
August 8, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
Just some questions I found online for you to answer. A personality quiz if you will. Share a little about yourself and let’s see if we can facilitate common connections within the forum. All in fun ...
August 7, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
I had an astrology driven moment of realization. I’m exploring synastry charts and finally got the courage to interpret my mother and my charts. And it was definitely the universe calling me out. ...
August 6, 2020 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
Do any of you know about your d9 chart in comparison to your partners western natal chart? I recently saw a video where an astrologer explains sharing same aspects from your d9 to his/hers western cha ...
August 5, 2020 | (Cancer)Merp - Filter
In MerpVille we like to gather around the fire-pit and tell merpy stories on these summer nights :24: I´ll bring the Merpmallows, what can you guys bring? :24: :24: :24: :24: ...
August 5, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
So, I cracked my tooth when the moon was in Capricorn and had it removed yesterday. I thought it was interesting that I had the moon (as well as Pluto Jupiter and Saturn) transiting my 2nd house wh ...
August 3, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
:65: :65: :65: A newer one, but a favorite - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=azCq5qQodU8 My other favorite from way back on "ride the lightning" is too depressing for a birthday post.. ...
August 3, 2020 | (Taurus)Kief - Filter
Basically just 3 colors that really seem to attract you most of the time. Green Pink and Black usually what attracts me I ask this question because I just want to see the correlation between as ...
August 2, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
au·ra /ˈôrə/ Learn to pronounce See definitions in: All Occult Medical noun 1. the distinctive atmosphere or quality that seems to surround and be generated by a person, thing, or place. &q ...
August 1, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
That "Katy Perry" thread made me think of this, I know, not everyone is into popular music, but even those that aren´t-- I think could find atleast *one* "popular/mainstream" music ...
August 1, 2020 | (Taurus)IntoTheVoid - Filter
I would love to know your experiences with Ouija. The first time I used one was at the place I recently moved into. The room mates had one they found here, and supposedly this place is haunted. Al ...
July 31, 2020 | (Cancer)Anikey - Filter
I have about a hundred tabs open with astrology sites and some are just crap... So, could you please share your top 3 choices of astrology websites, that you have found useful, insightful, inspiring, ...
July 31, 2020 | (Taurus)IntoTheVoid - Filter
Does anyone else find they are labelled as a quiet person? Shy? I have been this way all of my life. My mother was very loud. Almost in a nervous way. Mercury in Leo conjunct Mars... yeah... So ...
July 29, 2020 | (Taurus)DEEP SIGH - Filter
My big sister , RohiniMoon . I was read a book , But because you tell me : “ I’m Bored :13: “ ! I will close my book and start with you a very hard and hot game . Let’s start , X & O GAM ...
July 29, 2020 | (Libra)leorising - Filter
https://birthcharts.astro-seek.com/birth-chart/frank-abagnale-horoscope https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catch_Me_If_You_Can_(2002) I watched the movie catch me if I can, and I thought it was amazi ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »