Introduce Yourself (794)
Numerology (134)
Tarot reading (119)
Other discussions (1363)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 7, 2021 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
Anyone interested in looking at the juicy / gory details? https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/melinda-gates-rented-private-island-hide-press-during-divorce-announcement I´ve already seen quite a ...
May 5, 2021 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
Here is a key question: Is your life better, happier, or safer, if you place your faith in one belief over another belief? Most people say, yes. Believing in certain things makes life better than beli ...
May 4, 2021 | (Taurus)Silvi - Filter
So... I was exhausting ending the worst solar revolution as Scorpio rising last year. And this new one seems to be so Karmatic too. I´m having Saturn conjunct my Ascendant. The same day of my bi ...
May 1, 2021 | (Taurus)zombie - Filter
Time flies!!! Happy may 1st, hope this month goes well for all of you. May 20th, Taurus season is over. May 21st is the start of Gemini season :79: so be ready for that. What astronomica ...
May 1, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
This should be on the radio.....💖💕💓💓💗 https://youtu.be/ktnGLsUTPbY ...
April 30, 2021 | (Taurus)Morena_Lu - Filter
Juno´s sign placement shows what you feel you need to have a successful, satisfying, long-term commitment as well as your ideal marriage partner and the kind of mate you will be. Juno in Scorpio ...
April 29, 2021 | (Sagittarius)MagentaP - Filter
Is there any way to delete all of your own posts and answers without deleting your account? I would like to delete all I have written but keep the account? I tried searching my name but that does no ...
April 28, 2021 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
Morena, Sorry to be late with this. I hope You’re doing well. I know You’re a big fan of Tuesie, so I’ll post a number of photos from Your Birthday photo shoot. ...
April 28, 2021 | (Taurus)Rosincvist - Filter
Ior Bock claimed when he was alive that after nine million years of the Paleocene the Eng, Sven, and Van appeared; That is English, Sverige, and Suomi, that means a Sweden that transpired through the ...
April 27, 2021 | (Cancer)Merp - Filter
:24: To Merp , or not to Merp , that is the question: Whether ´tis merpier in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of merpiest fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of merps? :24: an or ...
April 27, 2021 | (Virgo)csnyderr69 - Filter
So in my dominants calculation, the elements fire, earth, and air are calculated at 25% each and water is 22% and then it says my signature is ambiguous. Where did the other 3% go to, am I not an enti ...
April 25, 2021 | (Pisces)goodnight - Filter
Can someone please check my birthchart and tell me why do I encounter mean people, especially in friendships? I have a nice personality but I dont understand why this keeps happening to me :( could it ...
April 24, 2021 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
I know, it´s a little early, but you´re back - and I didn´t want to forget... So happy birthday my little Canadian metalhead :13: :65: :37: :4: Ps. You never gave us an update on creepy Arab du ...
April 24, 2021 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
Or site analyst: I wondered what the ratio of new users vs. posts was? It seems less updates but from more people which means a kind of customer churn? ...
April 20, 2021 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
What s up with this sudden turkish "invasion" :)) ? ...
April 19, 2021 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Was gonna post this in ram´s birthday thread, but I figured, why not make a new thread about it? Maybe recapture some of the spirit of the TONGUES thread days... ...
April 19, 2021 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
No riddles or secret codes this time... A straight up happy birthday to one of the most straight up guys on the forum. :37: (Yeah I know I´m a day early, but who knows what nonsense tomorrow ...
April 14, 2021 | (Gemini)Mythstical1 - Filter
Given enough depth to analization of ones life and patterns within it, one can find freedom. Freedom in deciding how one identifies with oneself and others which translates to freedom in deciding ones ...
April 13, 2021 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
Oh no! What happened? A glitch? Why is Daniel Bernoulli missing from the Famous people db? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Bernoulli https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-birth-chart-hor ...
April 12, 2021 | (Libra)Sharxx - Filter
Hey people my saturn return is coming, will it be pleasant can anyone help please. 24/09/1993 9.08am Barnstaple England pleasee 😊🙏 ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »