Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 18, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
What is the one core thing about each sign that you admire most? I’ll start. Aries—I love aries initiative. Always the one to get shit started! Taurus—I love how once they get started they a ...
September 18, 2020 | (Aries)Marissalol - Filter
hi everybody!!!! how are you feeling? :37: ...
September 17, 2020 | (Aries)Wolfmoon - Filter
I´m curious on what peoples thoughts on beards are. From all peoples. I recently had one which started as a covering because I was living an incredibly shameful life and I didn´t want to be recogni ...
September 17, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Thanks for all the quizzes, topics and retro music! You have good taste and funny too. Have a wonderful day! ...
September 17, 2020 | (Taurus)Iceblu333 - Filter
Could the saying "Death come in 3´s" be due to retrograding planets... ...
September 16, 2020 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
I have been having fun with this link. The New Age Bullshit Generator. http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/ Just tap the “ Reionize Electron” icon and true wisdom will be Yours! Copy and paste t ...
September 14, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Scientists discovered in the clouds of Venus a molecule, which is on Earth associated with life. The gas is observed at mid-latitudes on the planet at roughly 50-60km in altitude, where are actually & ...
September 13, 2020 | (Aries)Clau74 - Filter
jupiter in pisces in house 7 ...
September 11, 2020 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
I just was wondering what kind of aspects in one´s chart might be where people get blinded by "Spiritual Teachers" or "Guru´s" or "Leaders". We can even use Politics ...
September 10, 2020 | (Cancer)Merp - Filter
Hey guys, Merp here. :24: Feeling the Merps :24: I need more pep in my Merp step. Or roll :24: What do you guys do when you´re feeling merpy? :24: I see plenty of you Merps here. :24: you just ...
September 10, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
What’s it like where you are right now? I’m trying to piece together the shape of the world. I’m here in Florida just slightly north of Tampa. Our governor just extended our state of emergency. ...
September 10, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
Just a little personality test astrology based this time. Describe yourself ONLY using three words BUT these three words have to be traits your Sun, Moon, and Ascendant fall in. I’ll do mine as ...
September 10, 2020 | (Taurus)themagi - Filter
So I´ve had this mini eureka where I felt I regained consciousness after a little while. Like the fog of life parted to reveal a bit of clarity. The clarity wasn´t much but it was enough to see I have ...
September 9, 2020 | (Virgo)Ani Lavagnini - Filter
About this video https://youtu.be/Op3t8woNo6s Are there anyone who already heard this ? I just came across to it... Maybe full moon ppl Pisces moon ppl Or sun-neptune.... Or all the thing ...
September 8, 2020 | (Virgo)hil2209 - Filter
Hi, Need your help for a course i am taking (That is not astrology related). If there was a dating app based on the synastry between two individuals... or a match between two people based on their na ...
September 6, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
We all, in one way or another, find ourselves in the power of circumstances. Desires go unfulfilled, dreams never come true. And our worst expectations justify themselves, as if to spite us. Can’t we ...
September 6, 2020 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
How do you feel New Moon Virgo will impact your life. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGlQs1E9oL4 ...
September 6, 2020 | (Virgo)Ani Lavagnini - Filter
Hello! Have you ever lived for more than 6 months abroad? Did u study the relocation- chart for that location? I would love to read experiences... I lived one year in holland Also 4 months in Ecu ...
September 6, 2020 | (Libra)leorising - Filter
Happy birthday Davis212 ! That God bless your life and I desire that you live in your north node in Aries and move to a foreign country (USA) :75: :65: :65: :78: :68: ...
September 5, 2020 | (Aquarius)RoseCroix - Filter
Which user(s) here are administrators by chance? Have someone who thinks they are quite the social engineer in my inbox. Need to report it before someone is sent malware or gets phished (no Pisces). ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »