Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 3, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
from newest to oldest I enjoyed the fun ====== MarvinReal » Iceblu333 No, he wouldn´t be hesitant. He wanted to annihilate all low races, gypsies, all non-Germans, he despised all minor religion ...
October 3, 2020 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
And what qualities do you like about them that they bring to their acting? Are there any signs that you don´t like as much? Although I´m sure that there are good actors for every sign ...
October 3, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
I remember reading many years ago, Thich Nhat Hanh (a Vietnamese Buddhist monk) making a statement (I believe from his book) about how with all the means of technological advancements in regards to co ...
October 1, 2020 | (Taurus)IntoTheVoid - Filter
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? What do you think your soul purpose is? What do you think brings you closer to evolution of your soul/consciousness? What ...
September 30, 2020 | (Aries)Marissalol - Filter
So I was thinking and I realized that this was the best physical chemistry I’ve ever had with someone. I won’t go into detail. :13: I don’t understand why. Anything stand out? All I noticed was some o ...
September 29, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
Trump vs Ridin´ with Biden This should be rich. I won´t be watching, but Ice, let me know what comedy might ensue. 👁 PS. Not a coincidence it´s happening the day Saturn turns direct. ...
September 28, 2020 | (Aquarius)christiney - Filter
I feel like co-star isn´t really as accurate or "specific" as they claim to be compared to just doing a birth chart online. ONLY SOMETIMES would it say something that would kinda resonate wi ...
September 27, 2020 | (Cancer)Trevor777 - Filter
Has anybody experienced repeatedly seeing ´7777´ Or any other numbers, and.. What have you percieved or experienced as a result. ...
September 26, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
The time is approaching... I have spent much of my adulthood not embracing Halloween... I have faithfully decided this year will be different. Post your Halloweenie favorites. Texas chainsaw ma ...
September 25, 2020 | (Taurus)happy305 - Filter
Anyone knows palmistry here? I am eager to get my hands read. :1: ...
September 24, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
Inquiring minds want to know.... 🍌🌶🧀🍟🌭🍕🍝🍳🍤🍞🌮🌯🍜🍲 ...
September 23, 2020 | (Taurus)DEEP SIGH - Filter
Not just the human beings have a birth day, also the countries have a birth day too. Today (23rd of September)... Is the first day in Libra season, and also it is the 90th birth day for my cou ...
September 23, 2020 | (Aries)Heidi Susan Porada - Filter
Has anyone had any Encountered with the body of beings which they are orbs?! ...
September 23, 2020 | (Aries)Wolfmoon - Filter
On the 09 August 2020 I was involved in a vehicle crash where I wrote off my van. I was driving fine when suddenly my eyes went blurry, almost a golden blurr, I looked for a place to pull over than ...
September 22, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
You’ve been granted one astrology wish. And it’s because you found a Genie who only grants a specific wish. The wish is, to be the epitome of any sun sign of your choice. This means you if you wer ...
September 21, 2020 | (Aries)Clau74 - Filter
how is my Venus in the chart ? ...
September 19, 2020 | (Scorpio)Hemag - Filter
Ever since the Covid pandemic started, astrologers have been making predictions on when it will end and the dates they predicted have come and gone but things remain the same. Do the folks here have a ...
September 19, 2020 | (Cancer)Anikey - Filter
Guys, help me understand the following: I have Saturn and Venus separated by MC at about 10 degrees apart. It counts as Saturn conjunct MC and Venus conjunct MC but not Saturn conjunct Venus. I ...
September 19, 2020 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
Happy Birthday to my Comrade! Cheers to you! Have a good one! All the best wishes in the world! ...
September 18, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Again. :( Closed (Solved) topic Solutions to related thread ongoing on "POD" topic. Now reopened for a party! :75: :117: ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »