Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 30, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
What do you guys think of these new ´provocations´? Is France playing with fire? https://twitter.com/Charlie_Hebdo_/status/1321134572105572352/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctw ...
October 30, 2020 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Singing is forbidden at my son´s school because it is feared that it could spread COVID. Who´s ready to start colonizing other planets?? I´ve had it with this shit. ...
October 29, 2020 | (Scorpio)Travelguy35 - Filter
***Ok, lets try that AGAIN. I will start by saying this is a discussion about a little known music genre called shoegaze, a sub genre of the much better known INDIE ROCK, so please, kindly keep this o ...
October 29, 2020 | (Pisces)DreamyMermaid - Filter
Hello :) So lately it happend a lot to me that when I had the prospect of a good fortune and shared it out loud too fast, it just vanished :O I discussed about it and some people warned me not ...
October 28, 2020 | (Virgo)Rogerb - Filter
Can anyone tell me with certainty: is there a way to search for members/charts using the zipcode, or city, county, or even state [this pertains to the USA]? Thanx! ...
October 28, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Dear Santa, today a meanie wrongly accused our beloved Cancers of some impossible wrongdoing. Maybe she was just jealous of our charm and attractivity. Once a Cancer always a Cancer they say. OK we ha ...
October 28, 2020 | (Taurus)Kief - Filter
used to be able to throw a pigskin a Quarter mile. Would any of you know anything about cyberspace? ...
October 27, 2020 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
Happy Birthday Leo Rising!!! :65: :92: :74: Edit: I posted this without looking and missed the thread that Fish had started. I have been off my game recently. I also have had a nasty ...
October 27, 2020 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Happy birthday to my first friend on Astroseek... And a model forum citizen! Always pleasant and cordial to all. I could learn alot from her :3: Sorry this is late...it´s been a little ...
October 26, 2020 | (Taurus)Kief - Filter
Bee dooo do bop boo pow? ...
October 26, 2020 | (Taurus)Kief - Filter
Lop mop loppy toppy og Bobby Johnson hank hill, Peter griffin. Cam Newton ...
October 26, 2020 | (Taurus)IntoTheVoid - Filter
I´m sure this is a common question... but I´ve not heard much on the subject lately. I feel everyone will have a different opinion of this... If you take a medication for a chemical imbalance in yo ...
October 26, 2020 | (Virgo)Chanaynay53 - Filter
just need someone to talk to.. ...
October 23, 2020 | (Aries)Wolfmoon - Filter
Dreams. We all have em apparently. All the time. Some have them more than others. Some see meaning. Some don´t. Some walk their dreams. Some walk the dreams of others. I can´t recall anything. I ca ...
October 22, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
Ever had any from birth up until now, drop them here. Doesn´t matter if no one believes you, or thinks you may sound completely off-your-rocker, write them here, if you got any. :15: 👻 ...
October 22, 2020 | (Taurus)IIyyaarr13 - Filter
He gave a 27th day and a 7th day as his birthtime so this can´t be about Astrology! The Canadian Curmudgeon was out to `null´ & `ground´ every claim about the paranormal and was a "bulldoze ...
October 20, 2020 | (Cancer)Trevor777 - Filter
Im gaining a new interest in Crystal Healing, does anyone have any tips for me on starting out, and how does it work exactly? Thanks :3: ...
October 20, 2020 | (Aries)Wolfmoon - Filter
Hi. I want knowledge. Currently my mercury will not let me settle for anything that isn´t Astrology. Even if I´m trying to distract myself ill have a podcast or something going in the back ground. ...
October 20, 2020 | (Scorpio)MessagesFromOtherRealms - Filter
I was discussing this with a friend of mine and also with my boyfriend but I was wondering if anyone else felt there was some kind of strange energy in the air in the last 24 hours? It’s 6:30 AM Easte ...
October 19, 2020 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
Any thoughts on Lilith natal square Lilith transit. I can´t seem to find a whole lot of information on it. ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »