Introduce Yourself (794)
Numerology (134)
Tarot reading (119)
Other discussions (1363)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 22, 2021 | (Taurus)simy - Filter
Salve nel mio tema Urano é trigono al sole e a venere, fin´ora nei suoi passaggi mi ha sempre portato molti problemi seri (ho perso il lavoro con la congiunzione al Mc, é morto mio padre con l´opposiz ...
July 21, 2021 | (Scorpio)Milan - Filter
Hi everyone! So, there is this query that I´ve been having that´s been really bothering me. I just -know- there must be some deeper meaning behind it, for it feels really impactful. I have a strange ...
July 21, 2021 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
Always late to the party but I figured, if GIFs are so popular to express something more than just words, quotes were the standard before, but what about 1 liners (one liners for the illiterate) who a ...
July 20, 2021 | (Virgo)kosmic.kitten - Filter
I don’t understand why I think so far into things. Like, unusually deep. Like I flip over every-fucking-stone. I know for a fact most people don’t read between the lines that I do. Otherwise they ...
July 17, 2021 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
💃🏻🕺🏼 :2: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xVff7TJzc-Q :2: :3: ...
July 16, 2021 | (Virgo)LancelotD - Filter
So in one of my charts I saw where they referred to me as an undercover angel incarnated. Does anyone have any info how they got this from my chart? ...
July 16, 2021 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Thought I´d share this...for those with questions on this topic. This is what really interests me in life.. ----------- A lot of people wonder about is ´what determines who we are born to, why, ...
July 14, 2021 | (Aries)Wolfmoon - Filter
I often get lost in thought and like to watch society. Alot of it perplexes me and I would imagine for a lot of others here. I thought i would have a nudge at a thread as to why... why people do t ...
July 13, 2021 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
Messi and his teamates... So many years passed. Look at him... Strong Cancer vibe ...
July 11, 2021 | (Sagittarius)myogei - Filter
hi lately ive been feeling shit!!! nothing really seems to work out for me and my self-esteem is very low. I dont want to fish for compliments, thats not my cub of tea, however it would be nice t ...
July 11, 2021 | (Pisces)11 - Filter
Are there any on this site? I read they are so rare but I’d love to get to know more of these people. I’m myself 3/5 ...
July 10, 2021 | (Libra)Sharxx - Filter
OK so venus and Mars are in Leo now they are in my 11th house opposite saturn in the 5th. .tad worried about this transit. Any help navigating would be great please.? ...
July 10, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Men, what would you rather see on your favorite lady? Snake skin print Leggings, or leather(ish) Leggings......??? Ladies, which would you buy? ...
July 9, 2021 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
I mean, really? I should just be glad I have a job, right? Who cares if its all consuming and takes every minute of every day and leaves you with no energy to invest into anything else. Im jus ...
July 7, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
I was looking for a pulmonologist this past year and was hoping I found one. I had a follow up appointment today (second time seeing this new Doctor) and when I asked him for drill what would be a gam ...
July 5, 2021 | (Leo)cubic - Filter
It´s one of the ongoing mantras of the (now global) village: Get in touch with your feelings, Get in touch with your anima, Get in touch with your feminine side, to achieve integration, to better y ...
July 5, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
I saw a last name on here that was Farina... Anyone else by that name?? Is it common?? ...
July 4, 2021 | (Aquarius)Anushka42 - Filter
Hi! I wanted to have some opinions on the opportunity of moving abroad. I have always lived in Italy, but it´s not my place. When I was younger I found it very difficult to make friends at schools or ...
July 3, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
I had to watch the whole video to make sure it wasn´t toooo inappropriate..... (not the video I originally wanted. But it will do....) :122: :46: :21: :16: :79: An O.G. fave Freak Me.... By Silk ...
July 2, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
I was wondering after having my own experience with my husband... Do you, A: put the clothes in first and then fill it up with water?? B: fill it up with water first, then add the clothes?? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »