Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 10, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
I’ve been chewing on this for about a week trying to get up the courage to ask for help because I feel unsettled and I know there are a few out there who will read this and contact me with answers. ...
November 10, 2020 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
After moving recently, I decided to go out and do some exploring. Turns out I live 5 minutes away from the Forrest Gump lighthouse (aka Marshall´s Point Lighthouse). What are some scenes from y ...
November 9, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
One of those people who consistently bring up seeing repetitive numbers.. But I really can´t keep it to myself anymore. I agree with what fish said about ignoring it, which is what I have continue ...
November 8, 2020 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
RIP Alex Trebek. Host of the game show Jeopardy since 1984. Definitely one of the best game shows because it involved knowledge instead of luck and was fast paced unlike other shows like it. Al ...
November 8, 2020 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
Can you go through this transit twice in life, because I know someone who has this at age 80 and I just read it´s in your Mid-life Crisis. ...
November 8, 2020 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
Just wondering if anyone´s experiencing this transit right now and how it plays out. ...
November 6, 2020 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
Thought this was an interesting women. Although time of birth. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassie_Chadwick ...
November 6, 2020 | (Taurus)Kief - Filter
Ohhhh scaryyyy ohhhhh ...
November 5, 2020 | (Pisces)DreamyMermaid - Filter
Hey all, I know this is a very broad question, but I´d love to know about your opinions and experiences in which cases you can strongly link those together and use them as a guide to a better life? ...
November 3, 2020 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
Is it a good idea I start a jewelry business this next week? ...
November 2, 2020 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
Happy Birthday to You Spacechild. You were one of my first friends here and Your music thread made me stick around. I hope You are doing great and do something special for Yourself this week. ...
November 1, 2020 | (Virgo)Rogerb - Filter
Hi: Whats the easiest way to "save" peoples profiles for examination later on? Thanks! ...
November 1, 2020 | (Taurus)Kief - Filter
I stopped watching shows etc for a long ass time now. I just don’t get the benefit anymore, unless it’s something interesting but for example there are actual humans who watch live streams, podcast, w ...
October 31, 2020 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
:117: Waxing Gibbous ...
October 31, 2020 | (Libra)leorising - Filter
I was thrilled with this news, a movie that I really liked it is Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade :79:, rest in peace, great actor. :62: :24: https://www.theguardian.com/film/gallery/2020/oct/31/ ...
October 31, 2020 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
Mine: Broken Beer Bottle Similar to a Rock One of those asshole doctors on medical shows Calculating and Vindictive Doesn’t mind being kept in the basement A Smug AF Diva. ...
October 31, 2020 | (Taurus)Kief - Filter
Alright im done trolling this a serious question ...
October 30, 2020 | (Taurus)Kief - Filter
I rub the soap around my pubs to spread it across my body how about y’all? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »