Introduce Yourself (794)
Numerology (134)
Tarot reading (119)
Other discussions (1363)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 3, 2021 | (Scorpio)SpaceChild - Filter
If you don´t know what I´m talking about, please google, as I want to keep this message as short as I can as I am under a time constraint right now. - Anyone interested in talking about them/your e ...
August 3, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
A place where you can post funny , and or sweet cat things.... ill go first.... (Where´s my cat club people!!!?!😃) ...
August 2, 2021 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
I love cold drinks and I hate all hot drinks, even hot chocolate which is weird because I LOVE chocolate in general. I recently discovered "iced hot chocolate" and it´s great to be able to a ...
August 1, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
🤣🤣 I´d say they are pretty true based on the few I read about myself and my loved ones.... To a good degree.... Although for myself, I don´t think my hot mess is unwarranted..... BUTT!! I will sa ...
July 31, 2021 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
For good reasons right now, but it´s still rather obnoxious. Anyone ever dealt with a change in sleep schedule and...have any remedies to fall asleep faster and better...aside from black-out curta ...
July 31, 2021 | (Leo)cubic - Filter
This genre is all kinds of stuff - weird idealization of consumerism, yet mockery/nostalgia of consumerism, and all the adverstisement from that 80s/early 90s era. Video journeys through Malls based o ...
July 30, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
By Chase Atlantic One of my newest sweet sounds.... 💖 https://youtu.be/pvDMoyz_uRQ ...
July 30, 2021 | (Taurus)Rosincvist - Filter
:96:...................................... Virginians are told that if they capitalize on the state of Virginia´s Roman artifacts in any way whatsoever, that they could get into deep deep shit! The fi ...
July 29, 2021 | (Pisces)Cind - Filter
Hi, I was wondering if there are any psychic mediums that could help me. I´ve always been able to tap into the "other side" or whatever you want to call it but lately it´s been really stro ...
July 27, 2021 | (Leo)cubic - Filter
Post music that you´ve actually liked and is made after the year 2010! I´m sure such music exists and is possible :4:, obviously it won´t be the same volumes as music from the previous decades, c ...
July 27, 2021 | (Taurus)Iceblu333 - Filter
I was researching the Fall of the Roman Empire (soon to be the USA, as well...) And stumbled on the fact that Empires are usually held up by the Manipulative Rich who pretty much use Slave Labor to ...
July 27, 2021 | (Taurus)Iceblu333 - Filter
I was researching the Fall of the Roman Empire (soon to be the USA, as well...) And stumbled on the fact that Empires are usually held up by the Manipulative Rich who pretty much use Slave Labor to ...
July 26, 2021 | (Taurus)Silvi - Filter
I´d like to see some talents from AstroSeek users to feed my Venus and open my interests. Specially that we are in Leo season I noticed a lot of people in here has their arts in some platform. Would b ...
July 25, 2021 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
1. First you don´t know 2. You think "That´s weird..." 3. He/She must be crazy 4. You asked for help too soon? 5. Wasted all our time. 6. Didn´t check your messages ...
July 25, 2021 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
From the town hall meeting "Are ar yu, ar yu you ok? I mean you seem, no it works, or yu you know? Or or or or or the mom and dad. Or or or or or or or the neighbor. Or when you go to Church. ...
July 25, 2021 | (Pisces)11 - Filter
I´m tired of hearing how people I know are getting vacccinated. Yes it´s each personal choice (kinda...), but it feels like we (pro and against vaccine) live in 2 different realities that are drifting ...
July 24, 2021 | (Libra)BeatrixKiddo - Filter
Hi people, I´m Ayşegül from Turkey. I´m 29. I live in Istanbul generally. I´m looking for a friend who knows English very well. Because I want to improve my english skills. I wanna get the job but ge ...
July 23, 2021 | (Taurus)Moon_Queen - Filter
Just for the public record The user "Cayatu" deleted my message and blocked me after I told him that it is at least polite (if nothing more) to say "thank you" to everyone who f ...
July 23, 2021 | (Capricorn)Datta108 - Filter
Namaste today is the full moon in the month of ashada(june-july) the time dedicated to honor our spiritual mentors/teachers/Guru´s. In honor of my spiritual/Astrology teacher I will help anyone who h ...
July 22, 2021 | (Taurus)Rosincvist - Filter
Scarcity of food from global warming is responsible for Chimp troop attacks on Gorillas in Gabon, that is Gorillas, not Guerillas! :24: :8: :24: :8: :24: ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »