Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 28, 2020 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
I´ve seen both sides of this coin, being someone who moved from the quiet country life to the hustle and bustle of the city. Although it´s not a really big city, its alot more city than I´m used to. L ...
November 27, 2020 | (Scorpio)snowski654 - Filter
Love! Its on the tip of my tongue! I can taste it! Its bitter sweet, feeling haste, numbing sensation, rerun of creation. You see me here, a refection of time, deep sense knowing of relatio ...
November 27, 2020 | (Aquarius)Fool - Filter
This thread reserved for those who would like to share links, media, Docs etc., to Astrological resources or topics you think Seekers may be interested in. ...
November 27, 2020 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
I wonder if anyone can share there experience right now with the Jupiter Square North Node. ...
November 26, 2020 | (Aries)Wolfmoon - Filter
Boredom reigns for me at the moment and I should be studying... don´t want to. Electricity is boring. Whats your worst job? Lots of questions on the board about what to do... what have you done and ...
November 26, 2020 | (Pisces)AphroditePrincess - Filter
Just wanna jump real quick ,and give Gratitude for all of you here ,Keep doing what you doing ,Astrology is one of the major tools here (on earth) And many people have found friends ,or at least under ...
November 26, 2020 | (Taurus)Sephora1005 - Filter
Hello everyone, This year at 48 years old I am having my Jupiter return. Now analyzing my past two Jupiter return, I realized that the real goodies came the following year. This year has still ...
November 25, 2020 | (Cancer)Robert231 - Filter
:4:something to brighten your day :75: :12: ...
November 23, 2020 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
A group of Aries in called an Army. A group of Taurus is called a potato garden. A group of Geminis is called hippies. A group of Cancers is called hermit crabs. A group of Leos is called New York ...
November 23, 2020 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Franklin Pierce. 14th president of the United States. Never got much love either in his time, or in the eyes of history. Shares a birthday with Miley Cyrus. Some guys just can´t catch a ...
November 21, 2020 | (Libra)leorising - Filter
The subject of the moment is the 4th season of The crown- Netflix that reproduces the moment of Princess Diana´s wedding. I found a recent story of a 4 year old boy who is said to be the Princess´s r ...
November 19, 2020 | (Virgo)elieli - Filter
i’m new to astrology so bare with me if this is a dumb question Lol. but i’ve noticed every year for the past 5 years i have had the same sep-dec in terms of romance.. i fall for someone in september ...
November 16, 2020 | (Virgo)22tina - Filter
I really like the look and organization of Astro-seek, but miss the customization of astro.com. Is it possible to add terms and decans to a chart? To add vertex and asteroids of choice? Basically, to ...
November 16, 2020 | (Scorpio)snowski654 - Filter
I´m freestylin! I´m reaching for the sky! That, no one can deny! Journey ahead. Not sure if Im alive, or dead. My desires unmet, and point towards my end, my wreck. Knowledge, truth n wisdom ...
November 15, 2020 | (Taurus)FlyingRedBear - Filter
Sun: 47.57% Male / 52.43% Female 421 Males & 464 Females Moon: 18.44% Male / 81.56% Female 26 Males & 115 Females Mercury: 75.45% Male / 24.55% Female 126 Males & 41 Females Ve ...
November 15, 2020 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
I always love looking at the chart of the event of some of these discoveries in the Lake. Quite interesting in this chart with Saturn in Taurus and Nodes. And Uranus in Taurus transit obviously and th ...
November 13, 2020 | (Aquarius)strutter - Filter
Hi everyone! Trevor wanted me to tell you that he’s temporarily left so he can focus on his education, but he will be back soon! He sends his regards:) ...
November 12, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
:13: Post a song that reflects your current mood today - and try to find the cosmological reasoning for it with the current transits.... Venus is currently debilitated in Virgo in the sky, I once r ...
November 12, 2020 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
Ha ha...a memorable morning with some idiot driving his car around the neighborhood honking his horn for the last 15 minutes for whatever reason. :61: ...
November 11, 2020 | (Taurus)Cynicaphy - Filter
Hello. I have Sun at 10 degrees Libra in Vedic astrology, which is its exact degree of debilitation. To make things "worse," it is square Neptune. This placement has resulted in an a ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »