Tarot reading (119)
Other discussions (1363)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 11, 2021 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
(When) will it happen? ...
September 11, 2021 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
Wishing You the best for Your Birthday and into the future Nani Lei. ...
September 9, 2021 | (Leo)cubic - Filter
I suppose that´s how George Soros sees the world huh? So I feed chickens sometimes say with pieces of an apple, and it´s super amusing how they run over another to grab the piece, fight it out and ...
September 9, 2021 | (Leo)starfrontlet - Filter
I am interested in submitting the chart of a celebrity not shown. ...
September 6, 2021 | (Taurus)Silvi - Filter
Sometimes I feel old and melancholic and I play my Old Me playlist. I share this song that I just found. Hope you can share yours. :84: :13: * Wish I can get the best quality version * ...
September 6, 2021 | (Taurus)Silvi - Filter
I´ve been studiying some natal charts of the childrens of my close ones. ¿Why many kids are having this hypersensitive behavior with difficulties for learning in school or adaptative troubles? ...
September 6, 2021 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
I have heard that some who regard the Bible as a book written by superstitious goat herders interpret the passage "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" as some kind of "evidence&quo ...
September 5, 2021 | (Aquarius)nicolas_bye - Filter
Hello guys I’m planning move to in another country. Here are my natal and relocation charts. Any advice? ...
September 5, 2021 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
🦁 🦁 🦁 ...
September 5, 2021 | (Capricorn)boyakasha the guru - Filter
Bueno bueno motherfuckers... I´m back with another out of nowhere post but trust me it will be an interesting long ass read and the deep shit I know now has me all woke. Damn where do I even be ...
September 5, 2021 | (Gemini)AmberMoon - Filter
That was too much. I was like :22: ...
September 2, 2021 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
on govt. https://www.bitchute.com/video/MIIm7Y76xw9N/ For those more interested on the govt parts that starts at 11:30 mark "Let gates jab himself with it. Let George Soros jab himself ...
September 2, 2021 | (Leo)STPFan - Filter
I haven´t been on in a few months. I responded to a few messages with no issues. Then all of a sudden I can´t send anyone a message now? It says "Sorry, something went wrong" right after ...
September 2, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
I know there are some extreme cases BUTTT rather than being labeled as narcissist or sociopath or what have you... I can only wonder (or even assume) that our birth chart placements could be a more co ...
August 31, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Dr. Christina Parks House Bill 4471 Covid info that we are not told. https://youtu.be/HPlVJEyWAKY ...
August 30, 2021 | (Scorpio)OS* - Filter
Probably a good time to bring in a healthy subject ☺️ Are any of you familiar with this ? I want to know your opinions; first thoughts ? experiences ? Since I´ve been on a "healthnut ride& ...
August 30, 2021 | (Virgo)Aren Levi - Filter
Hey guys, if any of you are reading this and you are palmist or graphiologist then i offer you to join our astrology discord where we discuss and teach knowledge on various topics. If you are inter ...
August 30, 2021 | (Pisces)11 - Filter
I just came home from visiting my grandmother. She’s very religious and usually we don’t touch these subjects. But this time we started talking about astrology. I was explaining how Bible and astrolo ...
August 29, 2021 | (Leo)cubic - Filter
Check the instructions - pose a question. Is it any good? For me it´s more reliable than the tarot stuff. It´s not the same as tarot, It´s just that I can count on it. Usually the first answer is ...
August 28, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
So I know Gems are more into sex by stimulating their brain....?? Right??? What the hell does that mean!!?! Lol ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »