Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 15, 2020 | (Libra)Sharxx - Filter
How can I deal with this volatile situation. Mars is opposite or square nearly all my planets. My life is great,I´m emotionally stable ect but my partner is having a hard time and it´s bleeding throug ...
December 15, 2020 | (Capricorn)Trigga87 - Filter
I have no idea what to write but im here.. hello world. ...
December 14, 2020 | (Taurus)Cynicaphy - Filter
I´m looking for some good books to read. I have a Sag Moon so anything with a philosophical bent is nice. I like books like Life of Pi - adventurous and captivating but with a message. I also ...
December 14, 2020 | (Taurus)Cynicaphy - Filter
Is it my Jupiter in Virgo? There´s that thing about "Jupiter is your Man." But yeah, Virgo guys are hot. ...
December 10, 2020 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
50x (:37: :117: :65:) = :75: ...
December 10, 2020 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/craigsilverman/us-government-facebook-monopoly-sell-instagram-whatsapp?utm_source=dynamic&utm_campaign=bffbbuzzfeednews&ref=bffbbuzzfeednews&fbclid=IwA ...
December 9, 2020 | (Taurus)Cynicaphy - Filter
Checked out a book on beginner Palmistry, and I´m a bit confused/worried. Anyone have experience with Palmistry? ...
December 8, 2020 | (Taurus)Cynicaphy - Filter
Some of my favorites: - Carmen - Radio - Fear and Loathing - Are You Satisfied? - Girls - The Outsider ...
December 8, 2020 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
Any thoughts on these Monolith´s appearing everywhere. :61: Maybe we need a map and connect the dots all over the globe and there´s some kind of point to the Jupiter/Saturn "Christmas Star" ...
December 8, 2020 | (Pisces)Moon_Queen - Filter
If you have (find) some interesting memes related to astrology bring it on here! ...
December 8, 2020 | (Sagittarius)GothPunkNY - Filter
The "Share your favorite music" topic was a good idea. Too good!! Lol!! 2,762 replies at the moment. It´s so busy you can´t even get into a conversation about anything. Thoughts and chances ...
December 8, 2020 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2IWb9cOKrc ...
December 6, 2020 | (Sagittarius)GothPunkNY - Filter
Wouldn´t this be a good feature here? There´s the ability to search by every other possible combination, and there´s also a compatibility calculator on individual pages, so wouldn´t it be a highly use ...
December 6, 2020 | (Taurus)Cynicaphy - Filter
I´ve read some of the other threads about fame in a chart, and in those threads, people respond with stuff like "Life isn´t all about fame and money" and while I get that, I want money and f ...
December 5, 2020 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
The subject of Runes was one I studied quite a bit about 10 or so years ago. Never saw much of it mentioned here, but you can find your Birth Rune here: https://haquil.com/blogs/viking/how-to-calculat ...
December 3, 2020 | (Aquarius)Fool - Filter
an article through link https://www.popsugar.com/smart-living/jupiter-saturn-christmas-star-48024008 If you celebrate the end of the year - Fool wishes you all a beautiful time. Got a festive sna ...
December 3, 2020 | (Capricorn)ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish - Filter
these sections seem not available; any changes at astroseek?? or temporary software issues? getting confused, all my posts are in read my chart! what happened!! best regards! ...
December 1, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
So this night I dreamed I was in America and I was like a bum, carrying a heavy air mattress and I could get away from a group of thugs who were in control. I had a wallet stuffed full of cash. So I r ...
November 30, 2020 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Where ya been Merp? Lost in the straits of merpitude? ...
November 29, 2020 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
There was an explosion today right when the race started. ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »