Introduce Yourself (794)
Numerology (134)
Tarot reading (119)
Other discussions (1363)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 22, 2021 | (Scorpio)Dragatha Beegeez - Filter
This date pops up everywhere. Please can someone answer if it is a default for computer software? Or is it the universe telling me something else? I always take a screenshot when it happens. It shows ...
November 20, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Philipee32 - Filter
😘 https://ibb.co/dp4gGVH Got 6 lovings😍 ...
November 19, 2021 | (Taurus)Nathan.Ingraham - Filter
What is/are the date/dates and time/times when the midpoint of Makemake and Hygeia is located at 15 Degrees of LIBRA? Thank you for helping. Many Blessings. ...
November 19, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Philipee32 - Filter
November 18, 2021 | (Taurus)Silvi - Filter
Anyone in here is interested in the synastry of these two? I´ve been reading how they met and was very... Piscean but then everything seems so Scorpionic due to all that drama in their love story. A ...
November 18, 2021 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
HBD Jessezitsofty!! :65: hope you had a great birthday. Much health and happiness to you, girl! :74: :17: :65: ...
November 17, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Song of the night... https://youtu.be/s4B_Bb8Am84 ...
November 14, 2021 | (Cancer)Victor_Valiant_ - Filter
Hi all ;) Something is up with the notification mails I use gmail And my mails used to always go to the Forum tab Both forum responses & private messages all went there for the past 2 year ...
November 12, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Philipee32 - Filter
Im trying to see if im any good at it. ...
November 12, 2021 | (Taurus)Seanfhear - Filter
Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to add the South Node (Ketu :162:) to the table of aspects, since there is only Rahu :161: . Typically I would subtract the angle of the aspect with Rahu fr ...
November 8, 2021 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
I looked up anagrams for Policy Exchange. (handy tool: https://new.wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=policy+exchange&t=500&a=n) Cephalic Oxygen Exchange Policy Cephalic Oxygen? ...
November 8, 2021 | (Leo)cubic - Filter
Manifestation culture has become popular - everybody and their momma trying to manifest a million bucks. Hustle/grind culture has become popular - sigma male your way to your first trillion. Tr ...
November 6, 2021 | (Taurus)Rosincvist - Filter
A 160,000 to 170,000 light years in the direction of the Great Megallanic Cloud is a bubble 250 to 300 light years across in space; Evidence of fermentation taking place on a gargantuan scale! :36: ...
November 6, 2021 | (Leo)cubic - Filter
Let´s post some interesting/notable/memorable for something or just personal favorites websites from back in the peak, pre-corporate, totally wild west days of the intrawebs. I´d say 2010 as upper lim ...
November 3, 2021 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
I wonder about this kid´s chart... ! https://www.zerohedge.com/political/fbi-sat-bombshell-footage-kyle-rittenhouse-shooting ...
November 3, 2021 | (Taurus)Seanfhear - Filter
I think it´s improper to have a fight on other people threads. And I quite believe that one studying astrology is supposed to show some modesty. I do quite believe, if astrology didn´t teach you how t ...
November 2, 2021 | (Aquarius)DanniTales - Filter
Aye is anyone hype on this site like y’all don’t message people? ...
November 2, 2021 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
I hung out with my sister and her friends for Halloween and one of them was freaking out about how I was 25 because she said I looked 14. I´ve always looked younger. When I was 14 I was given a young ...
November 2, 2021 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Native Americans called the Earth "mother", and the moon "grandmother." Moon rocks are older than Earth rocks. The moon has been here longer than the earth. The moon was o ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »