Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 5, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
What is your latest Cosmetic go to product?? Makeup, and or, skin care?? Mine is by Hey Honey, just tried it today... Its their "Take Away The Drama, Youth Boosting Honey and Copper Peel Off M ...
February 4, 2021 | (Pisces)Moon_Queen - Filter
This tread is for that songs/music from your cultural environment that you appreciate the most. I understand that people inclined to astrology are more oriented toward entire world and that we are ...
February 4, 2021 | (Cancer)Coole - Filter
Hi and hello! I´m playing this game with my friends that we exchange adresses with random person and we sent them book for fun. It´s an exchange game. I was wondreing because there are many people fr ...
February 4, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Does anybody have a favorite food or snack they have been eating every single day lately?? ...
February 2, 2021 | (Taurus)virgopiscescancer - Filter
What would be the best chart? Just wondering, which sign in each element would make a good, balanced personality. ...
February 1, 2021 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
Has anyone watched this new documentary on Amazon Prime yet? https://www.amazon.com/Astrology-Pandemics-Andr%C3%A9-Barbault/dp/B08T72G8RX If you have I’d like to discuss the findings with you ...
February 1, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Jace - Filter
Hi guys! I’m looking for recommendations for Vedic astrology platforms, any apps or websites that you enjoy using? :32: :18: ...
January 31, 2021 | (Capricorn)korben - Filter
Hello All, I´m not sure how to best ask this question related to food as I am a bit new to learning the many, many, many ins and outs of astrology, so here goes nothing to start the conversation.. ...
January 31, 2021 | (Taurus)Alexander_TLC - Filter
Say I was born in a location where lines of planetary influence all converge into a point (e.g. near Iceland), https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-birth-chart-horoscope-online/?narozeni_den=22 ...
January 27, 2021 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
🍺🍺🍺 ...
January 26, 2021 | (Aquarius)Fool - Filter
Feeling creative? Have an image you´ve played with, painting, poem, story, let´s see. ...
January 26, 2021 | (Taurus)InLoveWithAstro - Filter
I am immersing myself in this kind of reads, so I thought that I can share what I find and please share all resources are welcome. Thank you in advance I’ll start with the G.C Jung work htt ...
January 26, 2021 | (Cancer)DJ James - Filter
it says to harvest plant´s on flower days, but the moon is in waxing and it also says, it´s better to harvest plant´s when the moon is waning,so im confused if today would be a good harvest day or not ...
January 25, 2021 | (Cancer)LittleCutiePie - Filter
Hello everyone, i´m making this topic because i´m wondering how do you see love ? How would you describe it and i´m also wondering if it´s coherent with your zodiac sign. My vision of love is a v ...
January 24, 2021 | (Aquarius)Fool - Filter
• The Person Above Me - Tell the group something you admire about the person above you, what you imagine the person would be arrested for, what´s in the person´s pocket, rate the person´s avataror scr ...
January 20, 2021 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Have you ever considered or done this? What do you think about these musical tones, can they affect us deeper than Western music? Can different frequencies act together in harmony or are they one ...
January 19, 2021 | (Taurus)alch3my - Filter
I recently had a dream where I was at an event with big crowds of people. A man stood with a foal/calf (can´t remember which), it had rope around it´s neck as he owned it. The foal/calf was sick, wo ...
January 17, 2021 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤 :7: :7: :7: :7: :7: :7: :7: ...
January 17, 2021 | (Aquarius)Captain Flint - Filter
If this is against the rules, to share another group or community, feel free to remove this (staff). I couldn´t find anything for or against this. Or let me know, I´ll take it down. https://discord ...
January 15, 2021 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
According to Australian psychiatrist Dr Tanveer Ahmed, young male vegans are getting the snip because they believe it helps reduce population and consumption, which benefits the environment. https: ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »