Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 22, 2021 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
https://youtu.be/NCKTUITxFl4 ...
March 21, 2021 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
I was just watching a video I bought on Serial Killers, and they said 19 degrees Libra Ascendant is a possibility of becoming one. I just was looking at the transits and noticed it was Libra Ascendant ...
March 21, 2021 | (Taurus)Morena_Lu - Filter
Your Jupiter sign tells you where things come naturally to you in life and where you’ll have an easy time achieving your ambitions. Jupiter is your ultimate cosmic career coach with a bit of risk-taki ...
March 21, 2021 | (Capricorn)astrologymylife - Filter
So i try to find all good platfotm for masters and student , now i have only one https://corespirit.com/?utm_source=dmalv thank you in advance ...
March 20, 2021 | (Taurus)Rosincvist - Filter
That century that was "pre-millennium" what is your favorite name for it? The 20th century since baby Jesus! The Nineteen-hundreds! The 2Oth century since the height of the Roman Empir ...
March 20, 2021 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
You can take Christmas, Valentine´s Day, and Thanksgiving and stuff em as far as I´m concerned...(OK I do kinda like Thanksgiving--food!!) To me, today is the real holiday...the first day of sprin ...
March 20, 2021 | (Taurus)Green Garden - Filter
Are there consequenses for a love spell that did not seem too work+ plus you regret it and won´t to it again? ...
March 20, 2021 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
What house is Saturn in Aquarius/Jupiter in Aquarius transiting in your chart. How is it affecting your life right now? ...
March 19, 2021 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
Any one notice the Saturn Return Secondary Progressions in their chart. I know it´s different then the regular Saturn Return. ...
March 19, 2021 | (Aries)ram_goat - Filter
Nineteenth ...
March 18, 2021 | (Taurus)Morena_Lu - Filter
Happy birthday my dear! I wish you all the best, just stay as you are- it is enough!! :37: :37: :27: :79: :17: ...
March 17, 2021 | (Pisces)Moon_Queen - Filter
Whatever you find great to share you can bring it here :27: ...
March 16, 2021 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
Anyone experience this in the journey. I just want to know what kind of events occur with this or what it is like. ...
March 16, 2021 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Why does AstroSeek not grant my wish to open links in tabs when I hold ctrl! :10: :28: Why do I have to right-click and open in new tab? Don´t load the same document in a new tab and load the curr ...
March 15, 2021 | (Cancer)LittleCutiePie - Filter
Hello, i just visited this site : https://www.ranker.com/list/eras-in-history-zodiac/jessica-bedewi which is interesting because i wonder which era i would have loved to live in the past. I hav ...
March 14, 2021 | (Scorpio)AstroSpiritual - Filter
Hi beautiful people, I´ve been lately reading about and trying to get better on my own ACG map-reading at the same time being good at it enough to read for other people. I feel constantly doing som ...
March 13, 2021 | (Libra)leorising - Filter
Yesterday I did a test (in masters), and had a question about Karl Popper´s falsifiability idea, and I had to describe the reason why astrology cannot be considered science Philosopher Karl Popper ...
March 13, 2021 | (Taurus)windinthetrees - Filter
Things too heavy or serious.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4QSYx4wVQg skip to the 4:30 mark for the most fun... keep watching this is a little more sophisticated but still lots of fun ...
March 12, 2021 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
Moon in Pisces in the 12th house and South Node Pisces is the Abandoned Houses and probably why you like ghosts. Not to mention you have Uranus in Aquarius and Jupiter in Aquarius and higher communica ...
March 11, 2021 | (Gemini)UgurCan - Filter
When we were learning Astrology, there were things we all wanted to change.On our own chart or as a general rule. For example, I would like Mercury to rule Aquarius instead of Virgo. I also wish L ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »