Introduce Yourself (794)
Numerology (134)
Tarot reading (119)
Other discussions (1363)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 18, 2022 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
I have gotten the dreaded Omicron. It’s pretty mild. Chills, body aches and a slight headache. A few degrees of fever. On a scale of 1 to 100 on how sick I have felt in my life it’s a 4 ...
January 14, 2022 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Whether you´re a pro vaxer or anti vaxer, or in the middle.... This song makes me laugh.... I´m not sure if this guy is serious or making fun of mandating the vax.... I´m against mandating ...
January 13, 2022 | (Aquarius)Ways_of_Leavin' - Filter
...and would want to take a look at my palm? :97: ...
January 11, 2022 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
Remember you have still time to prepare for the future. What you don´t do now you will regret later. It´s that simple. If you think the future will be fine, think again. The weather is going to ...
January 7, 2022 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
not trying to be rude, but, I was just thinking about some musicians, that i find to be real snoozefests. boring as a ma*ucka. First band that came to mind for me was, Dave Matthews band. Lead sin ...
January 6, 2022 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
@JessSezItSoftly I was inspired to post this on the Astro P*$$Y thread...... You just never know what you´ll find here..... smh.... nonetheless, can be very interesting and very comically enter ...
January 5, 2022 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
What are some for you? Now I don´t subscribe to TV, anything I go back and watch - should say rewatch - is old as fuck. Just how I roll, I guess. Everyone has something they´d stumbled on, maybe in a ...
January 5, 2022 | (Sagittarius)myogei - Filter
hii!!! So i started making music a while back and i have been insecure if its super bad or regular bad or just regular or even perhaps somewhat listenable. I dont have an musical idenity so i mix ...
January 5, 2022 | (Scorpio)Kisses - Filter
One minute I was just standing outside in the downtown area in front of the old hotel my mom used to work at, Next minute people were screaming LOOK OUT and I heard gunfire And I tried to run away and ...
January 5, 2022 | (Leo)empresswithasword - Filter
When we run a synastry chart, we get aspects and compatibility, which includes loving aspects, key aspects, passion, emotional pain, easy, conflict, and balance of harmony and conflict. When searc ...
January 4, 2022 | (Capricorn)boyakasha the guru - Filter
January 4, 2022 | (Capricorn)boyakasha the guru - Filter
WTF ASTRO PU$$Y:130: :130: :130: :130: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IS THERE ONE FOR PEE PEE TOO, AHAHAHA THIS IS TOO MUCH. ...
January 4, 2022 | (Cancer)GreenMoon - Filter
Smth strange happens for almost a week...I receive unknown emails at night everyday (one txt a day) with some random words and numbers. The first ones were with my life path number only (coincidence? ...
January 4, 2022 | (Libra)Saied - Filter
Is it possible to remove a message which I sent to another Astroseek user but he/she has not opened it yet? If yes, can he/she recognize that any message has been sent to him/her by me? :25: Tnx in ...
January 4, 2022 | (Scorpio)Kisses - Filter
Abbey Sharp has a lot of really good, satisfying recipes on her blog https://www.abbeyskitchen.com/recipes/ There needs to be a focus on adding satisfying foods over taking away foods deemed unheal ...
January 3, 2022 | (Taurus)VLS1971 - Filter
I signed up for online Tarot to be sent to me. Based on some initial questions. I’m feeling good 2022, I need a fresh start. Any recommendations are much appreciated. I’m kinda over the “a man is ...
January 3, 2022 | (Scorpio)Kisses - Filter
Idk…I just feel like this year’s gonna be a hot girl year ...
December 31, 2021 | (Taurus)VLS1971 - Filter
Here’s an interesting horoscope from Vogue India “ Worrying incessantly about your problems is so last season, Virgo, and being irrelevant has never been your style. So, surrender. Surrender your w ...
December 31, 2021 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
I´m asking in all seriousness... legitimate reason. Bar soap. I can´t seem to find satisfactory answers online, mixed results. They say mice/rats do - because of the fat. but do beavers as well? ...
December 30, 2021 | (Taurus)Originallyweirdbutnormal - Filter
lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF91mOXfpTQ ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »