Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 10, 2021 | (Taurus)Silvi - Filter
... so I´m finishing a Escorpionic solar return this year. It´s been very painful but I feel stronger than ever I guess. I was wondering what this Pluto position means , anyone´s experience? ...
April 10, 2021 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
I thought this story is quite interesting. His mother and him were separated for many years. She had a mid-life crisis in her Uranus in Libra opposition Uranus in Aries and she was put in the care of ...
April 9, 2021 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
They just brought this to my attention on another site. It is kind of interesting. He passed away on the 9th day of April, 99 years old, on the 99th day of the year at 9 A.M. Then at that time you ...
April 9, 2021 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
Hi Guys, I started this topic in another forum, but why not ask my cosmic brothers and sisters and non-binary fellow earthlings. Let me back up. First, how many people with full time jobs get to ...
April 8, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
A friend of mine asked me to help with marketing their business. Anybody have any good tips?? Or is anyone successful knowing the best ways to do it?? ...
April 8, 2021 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Romantic Idealism Sun Trine Natal Neptune Starts Today Breaking Down Routines Sun Inconjunct Natal Uranus Starts Today Mentally Impulsive Mercury Sesquiquadrate Natal Uranus Ends Friday ...
April 7, 2021 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
Anyone been through this and know what it´s like. I only see a few things online about it. ...
April 7, 2021 | (Sagittarius)RA_ - Filter
Here in Astro-Seek, I noticed that it has become a site of a bucketful of diversity waiting to be tapped into a single collective. For each and everyone to take a minute of their time to appreciate a ...
April 6, 2021 | (Taurus)Silvi - Filter
I´m just trying to discover the behind the scenes of this pandemic situation. Does anyone believe too that this is only a shadow work ? About ourselves? Or Plutonic and Saturnean issues becoming o ...
April 6, 2021 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
Oh this is so out there. I would think it would be quite painful. I don´t think I´d want go there! :61: https://www.elitereaders.com/smoking-scorpions-pakistan/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l ...
April 5, 2021 | (Capricorn)the Sun - Filter
Hello, can someone help me please! does not open my program normally does not put me in. keeps sending me this message: Gateway Timeout The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstre ...
April 3, 2021 | (Taurus)Silvi - Filter
Does someone know how to use the other Lilith on their chart? True Lilith is called? ...
April 2, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Sus - Filter
Hi all, it´s been a while since last time I postes and even visit site. Sorry cause I´m dealing with a tower momento in my life. I´m asking for help reading a horary chart cause somehow this is a t ...
April 1, 2021 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Fooled you didn´t I? :2: But people really make babies during the holidays. Explains all those Virgos and Libras. :61: Scroll below. ...
March 30, 2021 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
Happy Birthday Nutty... To another year of health and happiness bestowed unto you :36: :65: :65: :65: :4: ...
March 29, 2021 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
This is quite fascinating. I knew some thing was going to happen yesterday because Vertex is being activated. Which basically ended up being a friend I went to high school had passed away in February. ...
March 29, 2021 | (Capricorn)NSM - Filter
Hi team in transit calculations - in the table below - it is not shown the Natal houses and the rulers with highlight houses if are being "energized" is smt wrong with the system? ...
March 28, 2021 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
The Moon looked much bigger than usual. Actually it looked twice as big as normal when the Sun was setting, having the orange glow of the Sun. I hope Petr9 has made a great picture for us! ...
March 27, 2021 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
No way nobody wrote about astropsychology? :63: I´m sure at least some are using astrology combining it with knowledge of psychology. I know a bit about psychology having done practical courses wo ...
March 27, 2021 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
I´m reading this on an well know science video bloggers comments section: "We have to tax the people so they have an incentive to keep working. We have to inflate so we can take from those who ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »