Introduce Yourself (794)
Numerology (134)
Tarot reading (119)
Other discussions (1363)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 4, 2022 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
I bought Multi Collagen Protein powder that I´ve been mixing in my coffee in the mornings and tea at night.... I´d like to put on some extra weight but do NOT like drinking those ensure drinks so s ...
February 3, 2022 | (Taurus)Rosincvist - Filter
Seen Mercury and Mars at contrasting distances! :92: I use a Celestron Skymaster pair of binoculars............................How about you? :62: ...
February 2, 2022 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
https://youtu.be/OdJOLMgY4p0 ...
February 2, 2022 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Post a word to follow the previously posted word: no limit on subject matter, but the words posted should flow together in a way that they form a grammatically coherent statement. For example, if ...
February 1, 2022 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Just wanted to thank everyone for responding to my recent forum posts. I haven´t responded much because I´m sick.... But will try to little bits at a time to respond... :1: ...
January 31, 2022 | (Taurus)Silvi - Filter
Does someone in here play COD Mobile ? ...
January 30, 2022 | (Virgo)Lor3112 - Filter
Hi everyone, I’ve just come across some astrologists stating that the 18th and 22nd degrees in signs are evil/bad etc etc. It’s the first I’d heard of it, so decided to check my chart. I have my moon ...
January 29, 2022 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Good Morning, Afternoon and Evening boys and girls!! Today, as your teacher I thought we could discuss potential signs or indicators that you are talking to a potential scamer!! 😃😃 I´ll go firs ...
January 29, 2022 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Question: From what I understand this far, even if I person deletes their account you can still see their messages correct? Unless they delete their own messages first??? I think I´ve come ...
January 27, 2022 | (Taurus)Rosincvist - Filter
National Public Radio announced Omicron´s little sister; So how do we stunt `little sister´s´ growth so that she doesn´t grow into the shark-toothed giant of the Hindu Kush! :39: ...
January 27, 2022 | (Taurus)Seanfhear - Filter
Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to add to the menu in the database section (where birth data are stored) a direct link to the Arabic Lot, so that when picking a name from the menu it would b ...
January 26, 2022 | (Taurus)GonzaloAndres - Filter
One of the goals that help us resignify our lives during this year 2022 is the ability to express our inner Artist. It is so important to be able to nurture ourselves and radiate our life on context t ...
January 26, 2022 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Happy Birthday, LM.. :65: :65: :64: :92: ...
January 25, 2022 | (Taurus)GonzaloAndres - Filter
This is my song of today! Tender Sugar: Akira Yamaoka. ...
January 24, 2022 | (Scorpio)Kali67 - Filter
Hi I was wondering if anyone could tell me why the moon phase calendar and the gardening phase calendar are out of sync? Its a bit of a mystery, I am now not sure which moon phase to believe? I will ...
January 23, 2022 | (Pisces)sdimova - Filter
Hello! My name is S. I´m starting a very different topic, but I think it would be useful to other people. The question is when are the best dates for neutering a pet, according to the moon and period. ...
January 22, 2022 | (Taurus)VLS1971 - Filter
Okay. So back in December when I was super low and super unhappy. I made two wishes. I wrote them down, folded the paper three times, tied it with string and dropped wax on it. Put them away and f ...
January 21, 2022 | (Taurus)Rosincvist - Filter
Yes Marvin Lee Aday was a vegan and better known as Meat Loaf! Hard to believe that Covid-19 nailed him so quickly when the optimist´s are saying in a couple of weeks the worst shall have been long o ...
January 21, 2022 | (Taurus)VLS1971 - Filter
OR Jornado Astral I found a show on HBOMAX out of Brazil where they do astrology readings for celebrity/personalities in Brazil. Of course I’m watching Virgo first!!!! English subtitles on, of c ...
January 20, 2022 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Q1: How do you know you love a woman?? Or Q2: How do men show their love for a woman?? (Time? Money? ) And Q3: how do men show their love for women not just romantically but say sister, or ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »