Introduce Yourself (794)
Numerology (134)
Tarot reading (119)
Other discussions (1363)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 4, 2022 | (Pisces)꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ - Filter
Hello dear ladies, I can´t believe that my first post will be about this. I just want you all to be mindful that there´s a creep that´s been lurking on Astro-seek. He changes his account from t ...
March 4, 2022 | (Pisces)Leo_Ness - Filter
Hello fighters, in case you´re bored to death and have nothing smarter to do, I´m offering you my thoughts on various topics in this tread. No need to comment or answer, but if you feel like it, you´ ...
March 4, 2022 | (Taurus)Rosincvist - Filter
speak before Congress on U.F.O.s on September twelfth 2001, and now Congress has other things to contend with besides U.A.P.s...........get the feeling space isn´t a :79:-fest! ...
March 1, 2022 | (Sagittarius)Sus - Filter
This war its so sad that I wish, for the first time in my life, someone´s death :10: What do you guys think it will happen according to this monster chart transits? ...
February 28, 2022 | (Cancer)GreenMoon - Filter
´Highly Sensitive Person, or HSP, is a term coined by psychologist Elaine Aron. According to Aron’s theory, HSPs are a subset of the population who are high in a personality trait known as sensory-pro ...
February 28, 2022 | (Sagittarius)Steve Guesshow - Filter
Imagine the world as a school classroom. We have class nerds, class bullies, hotties and beauties, weirdos, emo, punks, and just those who don´t fit in, and the pretty uninteresting and bland. In the ...
February 26, 2022 | (Aquarius)Coolbeans - Filter
I´m tired if my friends all using costar lol ...
February 26, 2022 | (Taurus)Silvi - Filter
Hey guys , I´m trying to improve my French. Would be awesome if we can share some words. DM me s´il vous plaît. ...
February 26, 2022 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
^^^ How´s it going? You good? Meh? So-so? Scorpio Moon a few days ago had me feeling really.. odd. Normally, I do not even notice when the Moon transits my first house, but this last one, had m ...
February 25, 2022 | (Capricorn)foxyaj - Filter
Hey I‘ve been wondering If there are certain placements that indicate mental or physical health problems. Are there any placements that are prone to get certain diseases or suffer from mental/physic ...
February 25, 2022 | (Pisces)Rajesh123 - Filter
I was born in which is very big city whereby different place have different latitude and longitude. On this site to get accurate moon or other chart i manually gave latitude and longitude but its not ...
February 21, 2022 | (Taurus)Morena_Lu - Filter
Hi :29: I really missed some wonderful people here( and tools of this site⭐), I hope you are all doing well.:) US Vice President Kamala Harris told reporters in Munich that "we are talking ...
February 15, 2022 | (Libra)celestialbody22 - Filter
Lately, as of a week ago - I have been experiencing some past life regressions. I am channeling information in ways I cannot explain. Anyhow, I have a personal blog where I record all these messages a ...
February 12, 2022 | (Capricorn)stellium12 - Filter
I found this and it does fit me. Do other people born under a balsamic moon resonate with this. Are we really that bad? Balsamic Moon If you were born during the Balsamic Moon you’re a terrible pe ...
February 8, 2022 | (Leo)KaciLeo - Filter
Im a minor and a 30 year old man by the name of AstroDaddy has been messaging me very inappropriate sexual messages. Ive blocked him but I still got his messages. Is there anything I can do? ...
February 8, 2022 | (Taurus)Seanfhear - Filter
Just a little note: Keep your politics out of it, and making fun of people in distress, specially for their background, is not funny. If you are interested in astrology maybe you´ve already encountere ...
February 8, 2022 | (Scorpio)snowski654 - Filter
We are all intuitive. We are all designed to be connected and have awareness that goes beyond the physical realm and even our physical senses. Just as every being is unique, every Human Design cha ...
February 8, 2022 | (Taurus)GonzaloAndres - Filter
I think that one of the bases of all human interactions is through respect and honesty. Today astrology suffers when there are people who manipulate information to dominate and want to control the oth ...
February 7, 2022 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
After learning about this "science" or whatever you want to call it, from 11´s thread about reflectors, I´ve become fascinated with how much I resonate with the interpretations of being a pr ...
February 6, 2022 | (Pisces)Leo_Ness - Filter
This morning I had a strong Astroseek logo sign in my coffe cup. Can someone, please, help me with interpretation. I suppose that this means that I will (again) spend my whole day on Astroseek, bu ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »