Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 28, 2021 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
Morena, Sorry to be late with this. I hope You’re doing well. I know You’re a big fan of Tuesie, so I’ll post a number of photos from Your Birthday photo shoot. ...
April 28, 2021 | (Taurus)Rosincvist - Filter
Ior Bock claimed when he was alive that after nine million years of the Paleocene the Eng, Sven, and Van appeared; That is English, Sverige, and Suomi, that means a Sweden that transpired through the ...
April 28, 2021 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
Who ever is born in this really has some growth there! ...
April 27, 2021 | (Cancer)Merp - Filter
:24: To Merp , or not to Merp , that is the question: Whether ´tis merpier in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of merpiest fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of merps? :24: an or ...
April 27, 2021 | (Virgo)csnyderr69 - Filter
So in my dominants calculation, the elements fire, earth, and air are calculated at 25% each and water is 22% and then it says my signature is ambiguous. Where did the other 3% go to, am I not an enti ...
April 27, 2021 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
Hope you have a great birthday! ...
April 25, 2021 | (Pisces)goodnight - Filter
Can someone please check my birthchart and tell me why do I encounter mean people, especially in friendships? I have a nice personality but I dont understand why this keeps happening to me :( could it ...
April 25, 2021 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
I have to have a sense of humor. They always say Mercury Retrograde is bad with electronics, but dang! These Transits have two phones out of order, and my communication blocked off with some people of ...
April 24, 2021 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
I know, it´s a little early, but you´re back - and I didn´t want to forget... So happy birthday my little Canadian metalhead :13: :65: :37: :4: Ps. You never gave us an update on creepy Arab du ...
April 24, 2021 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Or site analyst: I wondered what the ratio of new users vs. posts was? It seems less updates but from more people which means a kind of customer churn? ...
April 20, 2021 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Today isn´t it? Still can´t do that what they are showing in the video... :61: ...
April 20, 2021 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
What s up with this sudden turkish "invasion" :)) ? ...
April 19, 2021 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
Just wondering if the Asteroid Carr(3387)in your chart signifies the people who help you with your vehicle or cars in life? I have Aquarius 8 degrees. I can say with mine, it is pretty accurate wit ...
April 19, 2021 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Was gonna post this in ram´s birthday thread, but I figured, why not make a new thread about it? Maybe recapture some of the spirit of the TONGUES thread days... ...
April 19, 2021 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
No riddles or secret codes this time... A straight up happy birthday to one of the most straight up guys on the forum. :37: (Yeah I know I´m a day early, but who knows what nonsense tomorrow ...
April 14, 2021 | (Gemini)Mantas529 - Filter
Given enough depth to analization of ones life and patterns within it, one can find freedom. Freedom in deciding how one identifies with oneself and others which translates to freedom in deciding ones ...
April 13, 2021 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Oh no! What happened? A glitch? Why is Daniel Bernoulli missing from the Famous people db? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Bernoulli https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-birth-chart-hor ...
April 12, 2021 | (Libra)Sharxx - Filter
Hey people my saturn return is coming, will it be pleasant can anyone help please. 24/09/1993 9.08am Barnstaple England pleasee 😊🙏 ...
April 12, 2021 | (Scorpio)Travelguy35 - Filter
Who invests in cryptocurrency? I am getting into it. I invested a small amount a number of years ago and totally forgot about it until checking a week ago. ...
April 11, 2021 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Just a grab of the news (videos) of this day... (well yesterday too) ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »