Introduce Yourself (768)
Numerology (126)
Tarot reading (111)
Other discussions (1360)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 27, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
This is our weakness & strength. It is amazingly spot on.. Empty Arrow 2-5-8 (Arrow of Emotional Sensitivity) (Empty arrow is most commonly considered as a weakness, which creates challenge ...
April 26, 2019 | (Capricorn)Sadie94 - Filter
Hi guys, if anyone is interested in a distance reiki session, feel free to private message me. If you know anyone who would like a session as well, send them my way. Thank you. :1: ...
April 22, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
I can fall asleep, feel like i have fully woken, see myself laid, but as much as i try i cannot move my body, the furthest body movement i got was my neck and it was incredibly hard and only around 5c ...
April 22, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
I watched a movie in 2000 when i was 10 years old that moved me so much, it stuck with me my entire life and it was named Pay it Forwards. A theatrical version of a concept, that instead of paying a f ...
April 21, 2019 | (Taurus)David Evans - Filter
Oh dear, moon is currently in Scorpio, this might explain a sudden shift in general pleasantries from when it was in Libra. Deepness aint always good :2: What y´all think? ...
April 19, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
I personally prefer the psilocybin mushrooms. I´ve tried a number of them, including ayahuasca. I am very curious about ibogaine but haven´t had the chance to try it. I have pretty much stuck to ...
April 18, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
I have a deep voice, but it´s quite soft and gentle when relaxed but can be passionate. I sang Michael Jackson´s Billie Jean very roughly about 5 mins ago with no warm up and listened to myself bac ...
April 18, 2019 | (Scorpio)Uranus - Filter
It has come to my understanding that people with a lot of 6H placements are prone to health issues. Does anyone have tips for overcoming this or for improving health through some type of alternative h ...
April 17, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Amartya - Filter
Hello everyone. I´m not sure where to post this but maybe someone here has experienced something similar. From time to time I have had what one could call pre-cognitive dreams. Things do not pan ou ...
April 14, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
I have Mercury quincunx Uranus. Quincunx is where we have this thing about ourselves that we do not see ourselves, it is usually shown to us by outside sources. So i was playing a game with some ra ...
April 14, 2019 | (Capricorn)Sadie94 - Filter
I was wondering if you can support and check out my "I" Affirmations line from teespring. Check it out and if you like, buy! I would appreciate it so much. Thanks in advance. :1: :1: :1: ...
April 14, 2019 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
Could it be that our wisdom of ancient astrology was once necessary to predict cataclysms? What did pictures of ancient symbolism mean? Perhaps planetary discharge? This video is part of a playlist ...
April 13, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
I am not talking dancing, i mean emotionally, soulfully, imaginatively. My venture into electronic / hardcore started at the age of 14, i was introduced to UK hardcore by my foster parent, it stuck w ...
April 13, 2019 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
I pray for his safety. Thinking about what I can do.. What we can do.. This is an important moment. You guys are much better at astrology than me. Was it 11th April they got him? They sure love their ...
April 11, 2019 | (Aquarius)ShayT. - Filter
Recently I started having dreams where I felt a tingling almost electric feeling and still felt it after I woke up. The first time it felt as if something was hitting a force feild over my entire b ...
April 8, 2019 | (Taurus)Kief - Filter
Honestly I would never want to comeback to earth be reborn here. (I love the planet and how the planet work just not the people in it) I think it’s one of the main reasons why I’m so passionate with t ...
March 29, 2019 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
My birthday coming up and I feel I should change something, something I really wish for deep in my heart. And then this came to my inbox from Gregg Braden. He seems to be a really nice guy but I newly ...
March 28, 2019 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
I´m wondering if we´ll encounter a revolution in our culture or if things will steadily go down hill. I´m not an astro expert. I´m glad others are. However I do like to look at big trends. Uranus goin ...
March 26, 2019 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
Not sure to post this but I have a lot of experience with wireless that I cannot use it. I´m very pro science, studied math even though I droppe out later.. I know there is a lot wrong with the scient ...
March 20, 2019 | (Aries)ram_goat - Filter
And early happy transition to sun in Aries! (Hashtag: #What´s_your_sign_baby?) Love the Romans for their humor, but is this taking Venus in Aquarius a bit far? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »