Introduce Yourself (794)
Numerology (134)
Tarot reading (119)
Other discussions (1363)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 25, 2022 | (Taurus)Rosincvist - Filter
:96:The Treaty of Brest, the Treaty of Cleeves. What would be a good starter! There are Emojis with a claim of air supremacy :132: ...
March 23, 2022 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
To go with my post from earlier..... Dont drink the koolaid....... https://youtu.be/IGfNRbjjE5k ...
March 23, 2022 | (Taurus)Iceblu333 - Filter
When I was younger, My Grandmother had me walk to my Neighbors house during a Thunderstorm and as I walked outside on the way; I saw a floating Ball of lightning... I was going to attempt to catch it ...
March 22, 2022 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
I´m sorry, but sometimes I just want to burst out in angry confusion about what the hell is going on in the world right now...... How are people this stupid????? Like, seriously....... I´m so ...
March 22, 2022 | (Taurus)Morena_Lu - Filter
Spring is here, we should celebrate life. Moon in :122: can be depressive, we have war/death topics, why not one that celebrates life?;) :37: ...
March 21, 2022 | (Taurus)Morena_Lu - Filter
Even when I don´t talk or think about them for years.. I just got a message from one of them, it was 5 am here. That is like some pattern that I would like to break.From psychological side I know tha ...
March 19, 2022 | (Leo)cubic - Filter
Usually such influential trends that end up shaping our shared, and pretty much globalized social conventions nowadays develop over many decades, but it seems that around the early 2010s there was an ...
March 16, 2022 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
I stopped drinking any coffee beverage in iced form :39: I drink it HOT now. :83: hot lattes only :83: I always had a strong aversion to hot coffee beverages my whole life, always opting for ...
March 16, 2022 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
One of my all time faves.... Fast forward to 1:53 and enjoy. By Bryan Ferry https://youtu.be/bkmUK7f6kOU ...
March 16, 2022 | (Pisces)VelvetLove - Filter
Hii guys! I´ve been doing a lot of thinking about this forum and thought it would be good to connect with some of you all. I wanted to let you know what´s going on in my life right now and see if an ...
March 14, 2022 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
I could have sworn I posted this before... but couldn´t find it.... Song of tonight. https://youtu.be/pyL-F8UVghg ...
March 13, 2022 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
The unrealistic reality of them... especially right now.... My husband always finds really interesting articles and information about news. A question he posed that I told him to search an ...
March 13, 2022 | (Gemini)Tuatha Dé Danann - Filter
The Hopi chief, Floyd ´The Red Crow´, talks about nature, spirit and what is happening and what awaits us. ...
March 12, 2022 | (Scorpio)Kisses - Filter
I remember last year I could see a list of who viewed my profile and when. Did I press a button that messed that up or was the function taken away? ...
March 11, 2022 | (Cancer)Merp - Filter
:24: Happy Merpday Fish :24: :24: May you and "Milty" have a blissful Merpday filled with all the Macararoni and Cheese your fishy heart desires :108: :108: :24: ...
March 10, 2022 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Me in a nutshell... https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4419592188120087&id=100002080483159 ...
March 10, 2022 | (Pisces)_lati_ - Filter
Hello, I was thinking about the music in relation with astrology. Some sounds, lyrics, composers vibrate the roots of selves. Thus might be music preference is decoded in the astrologic chart ...
March 8, 2022 | (Taurus)Morena_Lu - Filter
And every other day :3: 🌍❤️ ...
March 7, 2022 | (Aquarius)sharonanne - Filter
There’s a guy who keeps signing up, over and over after I block him. He writes me really weird sexual stuff. I’m not seeing a place where I can report the user? ...
March 5, 2022 | (Aries)ram_goat - Filter
Can we start again? No stupid shit. No conspiracy theories. ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »